Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone (2837 Views)

Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" / Can Your Girlfriend Do This? / How Could My Virgin Girlfriend Do This To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by Etakime(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2011
There was this chic I dated, when I was in year two. We loved each other so much that we did everything apart from sex. She claimed she was a virgin. Recently she started behaving strange, my friends claimed they saw her at one time or the other wit some guys on which I confronted her but she denied, she told me I'm not caring. Recently, I told her to leave me that I'm not into her again, but she does want to hear it, keep buzzin me wit calls everyday. Her mum called me & told me her daughter is emotionally down and if anythin happens to her she's gonna come after me 'cos she's thinking I initiated her. The girl also threaten to punish me. Omo, is it by force to love somebody? Pls nairalanders need your advice on what to do.
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by justwise(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2011
Etakime:

There was this chic I dated, when I was in year two. We loved each other so much that we did everything apart from sex. She claimed she was a virgin. Recently she started behaving strange, my friends claimed they saw her at one time or the other wit some guys on which I confronted her but she denied, she told me I'm not caring. Recently, I told her to leave me that I'm not into her again, but she does want to hear it, keep buzzin me wit calls everyday. Her mum called me & told me her daughter is emotionally down and if anythin happens to her she's gonna come after me 'cos she's thinking I initiated her. The girl also threaten to punish me. Omo, is it by force to love somebody? Pls nairalanders need your advice on what to do.
You dumped her cos of what ur friends told u or do u have any evidence that she cheated on u?
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by Etakime(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2011
@justwise.
I've caught her several time, and she's alwayz so free wit boys. Infact, I told her I'm tied of the relationship,but She does not want to leave me alone.
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by justwise(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2011
Etakime:

@justwise.
I've caught her several time, and she's alwayz so free wit boys. Infact, I told her I'm tied of the relationship,but She does not want to leave me alone.

Caught her with a guy in bed or caught her talking to a guy?
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by playmate(f): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2011
I wonder how true this story is because you don't sound convincing.
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by Dabss(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2011
^^^ just thinking the same thing
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by switdick(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2011
Whether he dumped her because she wz whth so and so boy is not the issue here pl§ people,just advice him on what to do as his mind is already made up,@op yeah you are right if i repeat if what you typed in here is actually true that is not by force, simple, you are not interested in the r/shp,just call her to order and explain things out with her and even her mom should things get out of hand!
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by Etakime(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2011
The thing there is that she is demanding more of my attention & if I didn't give it to her she starts insulting me things she's never done b4.
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by Dyt(f): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ow old is u n ur gf?
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by Etakime(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2011
Dyt:

Ow old is u n your gf?
I'm 23 and my gal is 19.
playmate:

I wonder how true this story is because you don't sound convincing.
The story is true and really believe you guys could help me out.
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by Dyt(f): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ok
now i c
en u too give er attention so she doesnt cry na
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by 190: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2011
as long as u didnt av sex wit her

tell her 2 leave u the frigg alone!! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by flexshop(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2011
@poster,Lemme say,
It is a matter of sitting her down and try talkin sense into her. Try explaining to her the reasons why you are not into her again.hopefully she will come to terms with reality.
From your post, you were not really into her from day 1. Y go into d r/ship @ all?
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by chikeorji123(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2011
Haba? since u no chopan u have the 100%+ right to go your way.che na by force? cool cool
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by chikeorji123(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2011
Haba? since u no chopan u have the 100%+ right to go your way.che na by force? cool cool
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by playmate(f): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2011
Then take agressive steps like get a new girl and introduce them. . if she goes mad, introduce the new girl to everyone. . if she still doesn't have shame and back down, beat the crap outta her! kidding  wink. If she doesn't take hint, ghen ghen. . .pack your load and flee!!
Re: My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone by Etaki: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2012
It works, she finally freed me oh. But buzz once in a while to say hi.

(1) (Reply)

Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! / Help!!!! Am Trying To Woo Dis Girl But Her Bf Is Evriwhere / How Do I Leave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.