Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money (2725 Views)

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband / Relationships:why Do I End Up Feeling Used After A Hookup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by BigBashiru: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
A part of me just feels used, knowing the "love" ends the day the money finishes.... how do I overcome this feeling?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Totilopussylick(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
tongue
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bigbashiru you sure say you need advice so? You're one smart nairalander, and should know the answer to your question. Having said that, the answer is simple. Don't go for women who haven't choosed you. If a girl likes you, observe her behaviour, and if it's obvious she is in for her selfish aim, plug off. No more negotiation whatsoever. Its over. Permanently.

Also, always doubt the love of a woman who is not on your level. As a rule, men should enter equal relationships. She must be able to afford whatever you can give to her. It's sweet when both of you go out and you pay today, while she pays the next day. Honestly this is the kind of relationship I was used to all my life, until I enter naija and saw that relationships was heavily monitized.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Havesomesense(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:
Bigbashiru you sure say you need advice so? You're one smart nairalander, and should know the answer to your question. Having said that, the answer is simple. Don't go for women who haven't choosed you. If a girl likes you, observe her behaviour, and if it's obvious she is in for her selfish aim, plug off. No more negotiation whatsoever. Its over. Permanently.

Also, always doubt the love of a woman who is not on your level. As a rule, men should enter equal relationships. She must be able to afford whatever you can give to her. It's sweet when both of you go out and you pay today, while she pays the next day. Honestly this is the kind of relationship I was used to all my life, until I enter naija and saw that relationships was heavily monitized.

Pussy ain't free.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Havesomesense:

Pussy ain't free.

Yea it's not free for you. You're right.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by bibianna(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
When you flaunt wealth, you may attract the wrong set of women. Even if you date someone of your level, there's the possibility she might be an Oliver twist.

Why not try something different. There're still many responsible ladies out there. You'll be fine!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Raalsalghul: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

No love in the world's poverty capital. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
By just keep having money and never ever let the money finish

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Raalsalghul: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
bibianna:
When you flaunt wealth, you may attract the wrong set of women. Even if you date someone of your level, there's the possibility she might be an Oliver twist.

Why not try something different. There're still many responsible ladies out there. You'll be fine!

Can you give an example of something different?
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by GooodHardDick: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
BigBashiru:
A part of me just feels used, knowing the "love" ends the day the money finishes.... how do I overcome this feeling?

Swallow the red pill and enjoy massive peace of mind!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Truvelisback(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
BigBashiru:
Watch the Movie "Coming to America" follow Eddie Murphy's way.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by BigBashiru: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

women dont want equal relationships na... they want one where the man has higher status...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Polynek(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

You NAILED BRO
The level of entitlement mentality of Nigeria girls is scary

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

women dont want equal relationships na... they want one where the man has higher status...

You are right but I'm not excluding that. For example, a man that earns a million monthly can date a woman that earns 500k without any issues, because most convenience of life targets the majority, so woman earning half as a man can more or less, affords what he can give her. You won't feel like you are been leached upon because she can buy whatever you'll give her even if it will take her some time. That's my point.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Polynek:
You NAILED BRO
The level of entitlement mentality of Nigeria girls is scary

Honestly I don't even understand how men tolerate that rubbish. I went out with a customer and his girlfriend one time like that, and was so shock to see that literally anything she wants, he pays. After eating, i paid for myself and he paid for both.

She wants to drink water, and she will shamelessly ask him for 100 naira, and her transport home with uber, he pays again, and I'm like, really? I ask if its nornal for them and he said yes. He was even shocked at my naivety, meaning he has accepted that to be in a relationship, he has to pay heavily. And it was normal for them. For all the suffering wey full this world, na to be the financial slave of a woman lots of men choose. Na wa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Carcholce: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

Honestly I don't even understand how men tolerate that rubbish. I went out with a customer and his girlfriend one time like that, and was so shock to see that literally anything she wants, he pays. After eating, i paid for myself and he paid for both.

She wants to drink water, and she will shamelessly ask him for 100 naira, and her transport home with uber, he pays again, and I'm like, really? I ask if its nornal for them and he said yes. He was even shocked at my naivety, meaning he has accepted that to be in a relationship, he has to pay heavily. And it was normal for them. For all the suffering wey full this world, na to be the financial slave of a woman lots of men choose. Na wa.

grin

“Please I need money to buy sanitary pad”

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Polynek(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

grin grin grin Bro U don make my day with Dix brief story grin aswear no b only d man don accept such idealogy in a relationship oo, many guys out there hv thesame mentality
Is well, I think bad economy is one of the factors contributing to ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY of many girls

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

This your abroad mentality has to change ooo,you can't be
closefisted and still expect your woman to respect you and all that and it's only natural for a man to spend on his woman.You better start learning how to wisely spend on your woman and stop all this akagum habits,I doubt if you are like this in reality, let me just assume it's social media cruise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Boogyman557: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool HERE I COME in...

U need to b a HARD MAN!...

U need to RECOGNIZE ur SPIRITUAL self!

If possible START de SMOKE better strong WEED!

U need ORIENTATION bcus BANIS go SUUCK u dry 4 DIS LIFE!

My Gee u need to JAZZ up and HIGH something or something go HIGH u WOTOWOTO...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Atimjessy(f): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Spending on your woman should give you joy and fulfilment as a man. And you will get the love you truly deserve.
Don't allow another man do the work for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Lastpharoah33: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by InfinityFabric: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Women turned BigBashiru to BabyBashiru.
Female is future, or is it future is female ?!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
This your abroad mentality has to change ooo,you can't be
closefisted and still expect your woman to respect you and all that and it's only natural for a man to spend on his woman.You better start learning how to wisely spend on your woman and stop all this akagum habits,I doubt if you are like this in reality, let me just assume it's social media cruise.

I know know you're trolling and you deliberately want to misconstrue my point, but for the sake of not being misunderstood, I'll clarify. First of all, I won't be with a woman whom her respect for me is tied to my pocket. Those women are completely useless to me same way meat is useless to vegetarians. We shall never cross path.

I'm not against spending money on a woman. I spent millions yearly giving gifts to people generally who are not even my family including men, and here on nairaland also, I've giving strangers I don't even know money, so spending is not my problem, neither I'm i against it. Infact I'm a very traditional man in that sense, I spend alot.

But I detest when my money is the only glue keeping the relationship going, where a woman can not also spend on me as well sometimes. Where she will leave when I stop or can't spend. Is this what you're proposing? Will you respect yourself if you're completely dependent on your boyfriend financially? How can he respect you also? Don't you have self respect?

One natural law you should know about life is this. Those that don't need anything from anyone by nature, will be given everything. But you see those that need always, none will give to them and the little one they have will be taken away. It's known as Mathew principle (Mathew 25:29). An example is Davido, he asked for birthday gift and over a hundred million flooded his account, and he is already rich. Meanwhile lots of people need just 1k to eat dinner and no one cares. Why so? Because they are a burden and by default, burden are like dead weight. Its useless to itself and to everyone.

If you make yourself a liability, you are shooting yourself in the foot, because you have no bargaining power, a burden and replaceable. To always be at the position of receiving is a weak energy, which is only tolerated from kids and animals, and you'll always be at the mercy of your giver. If you like, misinterprete it again that I'm against giving women money, na you sabi. Go and be valuable and watch the world open itself for you.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Karleb(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Atimjessy:
Spending on your woman should give you joy and fulfilment as a man. And you will get the love you truly deserve.
Don't allow another man do the work for you.

Based on the fact that in the lineage of the woman, they are poor and they don't work, can't spend their money.

You people should stop this leechy attitude.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Karleb(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

I know know you're trolling and you deliberately want to misconstrue my point, but for the sake of not being misunderstood, I'll clarify.

I'm not against spending money on a woman. I spent millions yearly giving gifts to people generally who are not even my family including men, and here on nairaland also, I've giving strangers I don't even know money, so spending is not my problem, neither I'm i against it. Infact I'm a very traditional man in that sense, I spend alot.

But I detest when my money is the only glue keeping the relationship going, where a woman can not also spend on me as well sometimes. Where she will leave when I stop or can't spend. Is this what you're proposing? Will you respect yourself if you're completely dependent on your boyfriend financially? How can he respect you also?

One natural law you should know about life is this. Those that don't need anything from anyone by nature, will be given everything. But you see those that need always, none will give to them and the little one they have will be taken away. It's known as Mathew principle (Mathew 25:29). An example is Davido, he asked for birthday gift and over a hundred million flooded his account, and he is already rich. Meanwhile lots of people need just 1k to eat dinner and no one cares.

If you make yourself a liability, you are shooting yourself in the foot, because you have no bargaining power, a burden and replaceable. To always be at the position of receiving it a weak energy, and you'll always be at the mercy of your giver. If you like, misinterprete it again that I'm against giving women money, na you sabi.

That attitude really disgust me.

Even when they have they still ask, when they don't get it from their partner, they become street beggars. They literally beg from anyone with a dick as if they have nothing.

It's the same attitude they take into marriage.

I remember a thread here where a woman was feigning brokenness which led to the death of her daughter because the husband couldn't raise money on time whereas the woman has upto 3 millions in her account.

I blame men who indulge them sha.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

Stop this, Panso baby. I hate stingy men. Spend on your woman, abeg. That's why God made you guys providers. Stop complaining and giving vibes of Aka chi chi. Nawa o.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop this, Panso baby. I hate stingy men. Spend on your woman, abeg. That's why God made you guys providers. Stop complaining and giving vibes of Aka chi chi. Nawa o.

I know you're whining me grin

You sef know say I de spend. Infact I be simp for that department, but only to my wife and of course, a wife wey even if I no give her anything, she go still fit afford am herself because she no be burden cool

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by Shegzdave: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Then, you women should should Men as the Head and stop fighting Equality that you can’t manage the responsibilities that come with it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by SenecaTheYonger: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

What country were you based in before
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Shegzdave:

Then, you women should should Men as the Head and stop fighting Equality that you can’t manage the responsibilities that come with it.

I'm not dragging that position with a man. Just be the head in peace and let me follow. But, he must be a total provider and should be a good leader. No long talk.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by pansophist(m): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Karleb:

That attitude really disgust me.

Even when they have they still ask, when they don't get it from their partner, they become street beggars. They literally beg from anyone with a dick as if they have nothing.

It's the same attitude they take into marriage.

I remember a thread here where a woman was feigning brokenness which led to the death of her daughter because the husband couldn't raise money on time whereas the woman has upto 3 millions in her account.

I blame men who indulge them sha.

Nigerian men are enablers to this disgusting behaviours our women have adopted. As for me, I'll rather be called a greedy oloriburuku, than a maga. I hate betraying myself, because it makes me feel like a big fool. And to be an enabler to a woman who is only with me for money makes me feel so useless, as in, in all my sophistication, you can't love me for me? Sex animals enjoy for free, I have to pay for it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

I know you're whining me grin

You sef know say I de spend. Infact I be simp for that department, but only to my wife and of course, a wife wey even if I no give her anything, she go still fit afford am herself because she no be burden cool

Yinmu. Simpism ni. If na only to your wife, then you're not a simp. So, you can't spend on your babe? Is it not from girlfriend she'll graduate to a wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser / She's Not Your Type And Guess What, She's Right! / Masturbation: The Greatest Demon On Earth. If You Masturbate, You Will Be Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.