Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347155 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funkyjms: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Awhyxlim:
Please can someone help me with a good android phone,(at least average camera & plays games) dat I can get with 24k...I need to get a new phone,also thinking of buying dz new lumia 535 buh I heard it lags a lot & doesn't even play games..thanks

To the best of my knowledge...

For better gaming, you need a phone of, at least, 5.5inches in size 1gig RAM.
Now the question, how many phone of such specs fall within your budget?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Awhyxlim(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
I don't even know any 5.5" phone most I know are 5" dat sud be enuf too now,& pls can u jst suggest any,even if I have to up budget to like 30k can't do above dat sha...thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rostel2: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Engineers! I wish to go for Gionee M3 but people say it lags. Should I go for Gionee M2 instead?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Does anyone in the house have any idea on how to transfer whatsapp chat history from windows phone lumia 520 to Android(samsung galaxy note ii).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funkyjms: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
emiliy223:
Does anyone in the house have any idea on how to transfer whatsapp chat history from windows phone lumia 520 to Android(samsung galaxy note ii).

If I'm right, once you login your number on the Lumia 520, it should automatically loads your chat history. I think it works for me once, hmm...yeah!

But I will advise you to update whatsapp on the two phones before attempting this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:57am On Jan 12, 2015
Awhyxlim:
Please can someone help me with a good android phone,(at least average camera & plays games) dat I can get with 24k...I need to get a new phone,also thinking of buying dz new lumia 535 buh I heard it lags a lot & doesn't even play games..thanks

GIONEE M2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:00am On Jan 12, 2015
Rostel2:
Engineers! I wish to go for Gionee M3 but people say it lags. Should I go for Gionee M2 instead?

M2 is better, I don't think gionee m3 is in nigeria yet
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaybaba5(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2015
please help my xperia lt18i , it was restarting itself before contnously , so i went and flash it with official 4.0.4, after sucessful flashing, i power it on, and it hangs on booting screen, have tried to flash it with gingerbread but yet the problem still persist. please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AmazingSolutnz(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2015
Hello everyone,
I've this Galaxy Tab 10.1 that is no longer coming up. It only stops at the start up screen that shows "SAMSUNG" and that's it. 'Twill stop there for a while and go off and cycle back to the same spot and (sort of) hangs again.

I've taken it to some guys but they are saying they'll need to flash it to resolve the problem. But I have some files there I really need to recover. So, gurus, is there any way I can resolve this WITHOUT flashing off all my documents and files? Is there an alternative means to recover these documents?
Thank you.
...Danny

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teaxa(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2015
I've got dis old phone, samsung gt-b5512 android 2.3 n tried to install whatsapp bt ain't installing though its downloaded...Need help from all angle(s)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hajjisemiu: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Whenever I connect charger with my nokia E63, it wiill charge for few minutes and bring ''battery full'' notification without being fully charged. If I remove the charger, it will go back to the normal battery bar that it was having before charging. Please what is the reason for this and what can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Johnpele: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
bjhaid:
av u tried d mem card on anoda device?

Yes i have done thaT too
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:25am On Jan 13, 2015
MoodysMood:
Please, gurus in the house, I got this new android
phone (itel it1501) and I've been trying to root it
all day but all my effort to do so have been futile.
Please does anyone have any idea on how to root
this particular phone? Thanks in advance.
Hi, we won't suggest you to root your phone, since it cause damage and file-loss. If your phone has any problem, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to help you! Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2015
hajjisemiu:
Whenever I connect charger with my nokia E63, it wiill charge for few minutes and bring ''battery full'' notification without being fully charged. If I remove the charger, it will go back to the normal battery bar that it was having before charging. Please what is the reason for this and what can i do?
change ur battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by osic(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rostel2:

The M3 lags cos of the amigo UI, just use Nova Launcher and you're good to go,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mixii: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
how much do you think it'll cost me to buy htc desire 500 screen replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
AmazingSolutnz:
Hello everyone,
I've this Galaxy Tab 10.1 that is no longer coming up. It only stops at the start up screen that shows "SAMSUNG" and that's it. 'Twill stop there for a while and go off and cycle back to the same spot and (sort of) hangs again.

I've taken it to some guys but they are saying they'll need to flash it to resolve the problem. But I have some files there I really need to recover. So, gurus, is there any way I can resolve this WITHOUT flashing off all my documents and files? Is there an alternative means to recover these documents?
Thank you.
...Danny

Hmmm...

What model is the Tab? (Main Model Number)
Does it support SD Card?

Lemme Know... Could work out sumfin...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by theboss01(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Openvpn connect not working on my tecno H6, can anybody help me on dat. tnx in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by johnsonsegxy: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sorry to interrupt..

IPhone 5 Gold 64gig for sale.

Used for only 4month

Location is lagos and price is 65k

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maasoap(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
MoodysMood:
Please, gurus in the house, I got this new android
phone (itel it1501) and I've been trying to root it
all day but all my effort to do so have been futile.
Please does anyone have any idea on how to root
this particular phone? Thanks in advance.
Have you tried "Kingroot.apk and Baiduroot.apk"?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kizibaba: 12:19am On Jan 14, 2015
Help help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by karrim4real(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2015
http://www.dealsmachine.com/best_189719.html

ANY SUGGESTION ON DIS SITE N PHONE...?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AmazingSolutnz(m): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2015
ewizard1:

Hmmm...

What model is the Tab? (Main Model Number)
Does it support SD Card?

Lemme Know... Could work out sumfin...

model: GT-P7500
SD: No.

Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yinkard4me(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
pls my sis dropped her
bb curve inside d water and dis fault started.
firstly it won't boot but it's booting now buh kept
displaying d upper case and alt key. thus we
can't type password to access d phone.
tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
AmazingSolutnz:

model: GT-P7500
SD: No.

Thank you.
Hmmm. Theres a way!

I'm sure you can get into DOWNLOAD MODE! Do a google search on how to Flash CWM Recovery on your Tab. When you're done Flashing the Recovery. Boot into recovery, Connect your Tab to your PC... theres an option in CWM to "Mount SD Card" or "Mount Storage"

Your Inbuilt storage should pop on your PC, Copy out your Files... Then proceed to the engineers to Flash your Device.
Should you find those steps hard. I can offer the service at a small Charge.

GoodLuck!

NOTE ; I wont be responsible for any damage caused to your device if you did not do something right.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GabrielShaze(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hello everyone.
Mehn, I downloaded the update to for my Infinix Zero (1/8 version) and i guess i might have bricked my phone based on the fact that I had it rooted. Ive tried following tutorials online to flash it and install a custom Xperia Z Rom using SP Flash tool to no avail. cry cry cry
Tried copying the ROM into my memory card using a friend's phone and tried installing it by one of the Apply updates options but that didnt work either.

Below is the tutorial I tried but I guess he wasn't explicit enough. Don't know what I missed.
http://naijacrib..com/2015/01/how-to-flash-your-dead-infinix-zero-x506.html

Pls if there's anyone who has faced same problem and solved it, PLS HELP.
Someone else posted the same problem, I guess we might be seeing more of this as time goes https://www.nairaland.com/1839243/infinix-zero-discussion-thread/200#29780917

THANKS A LOT sad

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2sizzlin(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Please both the lcd screen and digitizer(touch) of my "sony xperia sp" is broken.please i need someone who can help me repair/replace them
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
2sizzlin:
Please both the lcd screen and digitizer(touch) of my "sony xperia sp" is broken.please i need someone who can help me repair/replace them

Where are you located
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KunAviero(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
I recently bought a Lumia 535 butI don't know what happened and my cortana mysteriously disappeared from the tiles and I can't find it anywhere in the phone. What could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AmazingSolutnz(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
ewizard1:

Hmmm. Theres a way!

I'm sure you can get into DOWNLOAD MODE! Do a google search on how to Flash CWM Recovery on your Tab. When you're done Flashing the Recovery. Boot into recovery, Connect your Tab to your PC... theres an option in CWM to "Mount SD Card" or "Mount Storage"

Your Inbuilt storage should pop on your PC, Copy out your Files... Then proceed to the engineers to Flash your Device.
Should you find those steps hard. I can offer the service at a small Charge.

GoodLuck!

NOTE ; I wont be responsible for any damage caused to your device if you did not do something right.

Thanks dude. Highly appreciate.... Will check this up and give a try.....

Updates:
After several checks and consultations on forums around, I used the RECOVERY MODE (Rather than the DOWNLOADING MODE) and was able to Reboot the system. My Tab is back on now- after several months of being down and being told I'll have to flash off all my docs! Imagine...
Thanks a lot guys...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by detunj: 1:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Guys please help
My Android goes black screen when I try to open some applcations like ppsspp and reboots after 5mins of blackout

As also my playstore keeps force closing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hyfr(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2015
Good day guys! A friend of mine wants to give me an Iphone with a Bad ESN from the U.S and its CDMA phone so I wanted to know if the phone could work here in nigeria. Thanks for your replies. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.