Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353000 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kin101: 9:28pm On May 13, 2015
pls my sanie g705 tab screen is spolt.how do i buy it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2kass(m): 2:12am On May 14, 2015
Gooday peeps... My sony ericcson xperia Lt18 did not power on. After the battery drained, all efforts to power it on is to no avail, I hv charged for hours, reset (power button + up volume) and all sorts. Each time I plug it, it shows the sony and xperia start up and goes off again. Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SAMOCHY101(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2015
Discount discount discount
Order up to 14k nd get 2k discount
Order 30k nd get 4k discount
Order 50k nd get 6k discount

Have You been shopping regularly with JUMIA, or You have once shop on JUMIA or May be this is your first time
Just provide me with what you want from our site
Order made easy! via JUMIA Sales Rep!
All you need to do is;
Is to
sms: name, address and phone number with item you want to buy to 08073529590

or

Call: 08073529590
Note:Delivery for Lagos 1-6 days & Outside Lagos 3-8 days.
Express Delivery available within Lagos at Extra Cost of #1000( ORDER BEFORE 1PM AND GET IT DAT DAY), and
you will be called on phone if it close to you.
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery for order above #10,000
100% fast delivery
100% safe!
Order now before we run out of stock!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:02am On May 14, 2015
2kass:
Gooday peeps... My sony ericcson xperia Lt18 did not power on. After the battery drained, all efforts to power it on is to no avail, I hv charged for hours, reset (power button + up volume) and all sorts. Each time I plug it, it shows the sony and xperia start up and goes off again. Pls help

I also have the same issue with Tecno S3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2kass(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2015
donmarvex:

I also have the same issue with Tecno S3
Someone should please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 10:03am On May 14, 2015
ligopedro:

Holla , got a S3 Stuck on the Samsung Screen, S4 got hot and drain battery fast, and how much is Note 3 screen and the touch ..
if u can bring dem dat will be fast note 3 screen is 34k new and reliable contact me on 08023272214
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omopretty1: 2:02pm On May 14, 2015
The charging port of my infinix joypad7 is faulty, pls can it be repaired?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by captainericsson(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2015
hello nairalanders, I'm using mtn smart phone. while pressing the power botton to lock the screen, the phone went off, I will need to remove the battery and insert again before its back to life, also during charging if the phone is off its won't charge so I need to on the phone while charging and I set it to"phone never sleep while charging"please help me out.......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Justice28(m): 8:08am On May 15, 2015
My lenovo tablet A33000 7inch tablet get stucked last night when i was trying to update the firmware thru system update, i tried using the factory reset but nothing worked out, it can't even reboot or factory reset, when i tried rebooting it it keep on showing no command pls i need help on how to go abt it..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mcsammy4u(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2015
hi great phone engineers, i have a big problem with my phone, the start button is not functioning anymore, and when i remove the battery and re-insert it will start by itself which was not how it used to do before now, can someone advice me on what to do am using tecno h5 and i've never worked on it before.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 15, 2015
Help my LG g pro is not booting up and wont get into recovery mode either it's been down for over 5days now pls I need help......when I remove the battery and put it back it gives an error message"secure booting error,cause:device unlock so boot success'"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frehage: 5:59pm On May 15, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Ughm, I don't think this has anything to do with your custom recovery, just try inserting the SDcard in another phone to confirm that it is truly from your SDcard. I think your SD card might be faulty.

I inserted the card into another phone. It's working perfectly. What could be wrong? I remember changing the "window and transition animation scales" of the phone from 1x to 0.5x, to make it faster, two days earlier. Could this be a factor?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frehage: 6:49pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chucksbadt(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2015
Any Samsung phone engineers in ph?.....please holla me asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sheffluv(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2015
pls engineers, I mistakenly got my infinix hot note bricked yesterday but I don't seem to b getting d steps to unbrick it.... I av download d stock ROM but I ddnt install cwm recovery on d phn b4 it got bricked but its a rooted phn cos dahs part of d requirements for d unbricking procedure..... Pls I need help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 11:10am On May 16, 2015
frehage:

I inserted the card into another phone. It's working perfectly. What could be wrong? I remember changing the "window and transition animation scales" of the phone from 1x to 0.5x, to make it faster, two days earlier. Could this be a factor?

Okay remove your SD card and hard reset to your phone. . . if it persists, then you'll have yo go back to your Stock ROM,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chucksbadt(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2015
chucksbadt:
Any Samsung phone engineers in ph?.....please holla me asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tellsblinks(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2015
H

hello guys.
Please guys can i repair my injoo note screen in garrison or anywhere in portharcourt.
I dont have any relative in lagos. Injoo wont come either caus i dont have thier number who can help me.
I would pay at all cost!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frehage: 5:46pm On May 16, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Okay remove your SD card and hard reset to your phone. . . if it persists, then you'll have yo go back to your Stock ROM,

Thanks a lot. Hard reset equals "power" plus "volume -up" buttons, right? Does hard reset undo a phone's root privileges? In going back to stock ROM, do I unroot first before doing a restore of the stock ROM in recovery mode? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adexx1(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2015
my HTC Verizon 4g lte four bottom keys r no longer working...hw do i get this fixed..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Matttthew(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2015
What proper way can I try to root my infinix hot?

Mind u I av tried "king whatever"

Need fast reply please.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Matttthew(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2015
Also my old tecno s3 got spoilt after smashing the ground from wer I put it.....resting against d shelf on the floor.

After den..... I tried switch it on but always reboot without fully boot..... Just the TECNO on its face b4 showing thesame.

Meanwhile I av tried the hard reset..... Holding d upper volume key + the power button.... Didn't work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by coolshegs10(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2015
pls help me o...my Tecno F5 just switches off by itself most times and I can't even play games again cos it gets hot like mad..
its not up to a year o..help me abeg ..
no money to buy anoda one now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frehage: 8:29pm On May 17, 2015
MaxGraviton:

How do I carry out hard reset on Gionee P2?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 9:29pm On May 17, 2015
frehage:

Thanks a lot. Hard reset equals "power" plus "volume -up" buttons, right? Does hard reset undo a phone's root privileges? In going back to stock ROM, do I unroot first before doing a restore of the stock ROM in recovery mode? Thanks.

Yea, those are the combos for a booting into your recovery mode. The option to hard reset your phone is on that menu (I can't recall exactly how it is put there) .
But, going back to your stock ROM, you'd need a custom recovery (e.g Clockwork mod or TWRP recovery) the Stock recovery, doesn't have the options for this process.

As for the unroofing part, I'm not sure of my ans, I'll confirm and get back to you. . .

Hope you had a custom recovery flashed on that phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omoalaafin: 7:34am On May 18, 2015
Please, help

I bought an Archos 59 Titanium recently and I have tried to mount four different SD cards but never succeeded. The Mass USB Storage option on most androids is also inactive. Please, what should I do? I await your urgent response. It's on 4.4.2 KitKat. Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anuisgreat: 11:22am On May 18, 2015
i have a prob with my itel adriod phone...... its have bin locked and its showing me to enter my google account.......i dnt register any account with it.......... wat is the solution.........i will be very grateful if its can be unlock.....thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: danyx and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.