Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347891 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by koncienz(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2015
Pls i need your help Engineers,my Tecno M6 just got bricked,what do i do next?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oloyedayo(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2015
my phone has stopped downloading from play store. what should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 4:45pm On May 08, 2015
helenmi:

Yes, it is rooted. Please give me the procedure

I'm sorry it took this long, I wasn't able to confirm the info I was having at hand, and I don't want to give a procedure that I'm not sure of myself. . . I'm sorry,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vixx(m): 12:36am On May 09, 2015
pls how much will it cost to change my LG g3 damaged screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by top4b: 1:25pm On May 09, 2015
Pls the engineers in here, pls help me I want to change itel android phone IMEI No, pls help me with the right steps. I have used mtk app but wouldn't work like other fones. Pls I need ur help ASAP. THANKS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dionisaiah(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2015
Good pm engineers in this crib, my tecno n7 wifi n bluetooth is not connecting and to my notice is draining my battery cos it kips connecting but its nt connecting.. have done hard formatting by holding the power botton and volume up still no solution. Your bro needs help.....asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toluxa1(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2015
Vixx:
pls how much will it cost to change my LG g3 damaged screen?
I have a supplier I import high end phone screen prices from. I last bought - g3 screen for a nairalander at N5300 wthwith shipping of 2k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zeezahbee(f): 1:07pm On May 10, 2015
Good pm, how much does it cost to replace a broken screen of Samsung s4 And S3.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ignyte(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2015
My Gionee S5.1 just crashed abeg solution needed o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 10:10am On May 11, 2015
zeezahbee:
Good pm, how much does it cost to replace a broken screen of Samsung s4 And S3.
s4 18 k /s3 16k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 10:13am On May 11, 2015
Havilah93:

I'm not in Lagos, but can we still make an arrangement..?
sure it's depend on u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 10:13am On May 11, 2015
Havilah93:

I'm not in Lagos, but can we still make an arrangement..?
sure it's depend on u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 10:15am On May 11, 2015
Dejie4live:
Can anyone give me an idea where i can unlock my sprint iphones. The are iphone 4, 4s, 5 and 5s. They are all USA used. I would gladly appreciate any assistance.
u can get demand unlock if u in lag contact me on dis 08023272314
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Affable0709(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2015
My new p5 was bricked by font. After all the stress , time and money wasted. I flash cwm recovery and downloaded Samsung note3 custom rom and flash it. Now I'm flexing it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Affable0709(m): 10:23am On May 11, 2015
Pic

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chucksbadt(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2015
Good day house, please am having problems with my Samsung Galaxy s4. The phone network always fluctuates(it will write no service) and when it goes off, it doesn't come on till like 20 mins. I taught it was an OS problem, so i upgraded my phone from jelly bean to kitkat, and still the problem persisted. The fault has been on for over a week now. I just don't know what to do. For the mean time , i browse with my phone WiFi. Any suggestions?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SAMOCHY101(m): 11:55pm On May 11, 2015
Have You been shopping regularly with JUMIA, or You have once shop on JUMIA or May be this is your first time
Just provide me with what you want from our site
Order made easy! via JUMIA Sales Rep!
All you need to do is;
Is to
sms: name, address and phone number with item you want to buy to 08073529590

or

Call: 08073529590
Note:Delivery for Lagos 1-6 days & Outside Lagos 3-8 days.
Express Delivery available within Lagos at Extra Cost of #1000( ORDER BEFORE 1PM AND GET IT DAT DAY), and
you will be called on phone if it close to you.
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery for order above #10,000
100% fast delivery
100% safe!
Order now before we run out of stock!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tariboy1(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2015
I bought Tecno M6. At times when am watching video like movie, the phone will just exit it self and come back to home screen and lock it self with my current pattern. Please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamzizou: 6:20pm On May 12, 2015
Pls help me o, my bb bold 5 dey consume battery without getting hot, it gets fully charged in like 10minutes and exhausted in 20 minutes without data connection... I've tried different batteries but still the same... Pls help me!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 7:11pm On May 12, 2015
chucksbadt:
Good day house, please am having problems with my Samsung Galaxy s4. The phone network always fluctuates(it will write no service) and when it goes off, it doesn't come on till like 20 mins. I taught it was an OS problem, so i upgraded my phone from jelly bean to kitkat, and still the problem persisted. The fault has been on for over a week now. I just don't know what to do. For the mean time , i browse with my phone WiFi. Any suggestions?
it's hardware issue if u are in lag I can help u fix it my office at computer village
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ligopedro: 9:10pm On May 12, 2015
femside:
it's hardware issue if u are in lag I can help u fix it my office at computer village
Holla , got a S3 Stuck on the Samsung Screen, S4 got hot and drain battery fast, and how much is Note 3 screen and the touch ..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 10:39pm On May 12, 2015
Tariboy1:
I bought Tecno M6. At times when am watching video like movie, the phone will just exit it self and come back to home screen and lock it self with my current pattern. Please help

Activate "vibrate on touch" options in settings, whenever you're watching a movie, and it behaves like that, be conscious enough to detect if it vibrated before going back to home screen. . . if it does, then its a touch pad problem, you'd need an engineer. . . but if Not. Get back to me, we'll see how to go bouh it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thexzy(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2015
Please house, someone should please assist me on solving this problem that am having with my Iphone S4.....The stuff is that when I insert my sim card, this is the text that is displayed..........."The sim card that u currently have installed in this iphone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server. This is not a hardware issue with the iphone. Please insert another sim card from a supported carrier or request that this iphone be unlocked by your carrier. Contact apple for more information".......The Question is how do I unlock my iphone S4 with the sim carrier?? Thanks for the help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tellsblinks(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2015
goodevening team
pls I need to replace my Injoo note touchpad in portharcourt......I cnt go to Lagos.....pls hu knws where I can fix the touchpad in pH.......
thanks team

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.