Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351915 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kchaste(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2013
i got it worked out already. thanks

engrhamid:
give a technician to service the board, if problem persist, the ic controlling them has to be changed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Anuoluwap(m): 2:09am On Jan 09, 2013
My xpressmusic screen flashes off nd on within 2-3mins nd wen it shows again abt 5secs later it wil go bak 2 standby mode ,pls is diz a flex problm or wat?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olami099(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
Help!!!My bold5 is giving me lots of problems hw can Ò rectify it 1.My phone keeps restartin when in use despite high ba3 life 2.Takes tym to charge fully or nt even full 3.when Ò snap with flashlight on it restarts 4.ba3 gets low quickly 5.when am receivin call or browsin ba3 sumtyms shut down..ppl says Ò shld get a new bar but Ò dnt tink ba3 is d only problem to it pls help am gettin frustrated with dis phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lovelinkheart(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pls help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥,Ȋ̝̊̅ cannot browse,pinG or access any internet service on my blackberry (torch1),i've changed М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ sim card,yet same thing........pls help me out...its being 3 days now and i'm still having active BIS on my sim card both mtn and glo.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
Olami099: Help!!!My bold5 is giving me lots of problems hw can Ò rectify it 1.My phone keeps restartin when in use despite high ba3 life 2.Takes tym to charge fully or nt even full 3.when Ò snap with flashlight on it restarts 4.ba3 gets low quickly 5.when am receivin call or browsin ba3 sumtyms shut down..ppl says Ò shld get a new bar but Ò dnt tink ba3 is d only problem to it pls help am gettin frustrated with dis phone
1-reload the operating system
2- replace battery
3-replace battery
4-replace with a good battery(original)
5-battery problem, needs replacement.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
lovelinkheart: Pls help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥,Ȋ̝̊̅ cannot browse,pinG or access any internet service on my blackberry (torch1),i've changed М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ sim card,yet same thing........pls help me out...its being 3 days now and i'm still having active BIS on my sim card both mtn and glo.
Phone might be blacklisted.

Also check if data service isn't turned off in network settings.

Cheers!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olami099(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
engrhamid:
1-reload the operating system
2- replace battery
3-replace battery
4-replace with a good battery(original)
5-battery problem, needs replacement.
Tanxs very much sir.....But please where can Ò get original ba3,hw can Ò identify original battery and can u give me d likely price range
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by animasaun(m): 4:08am On Jan 10, 2013
Pls how do i continue 2 use my BIS plan on my android, i just subscribed two days ago on my BB. Ƭћǟπƙs
p
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akwunmi(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
PLEASE HELP,HOW DO I UNLOCK MY HAUWEI U8180,FROM ETISALAT NETWORK TO WORK WITH ANY NETWOK....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dominique(f): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hey guys, can someone pls help me with the opera mini on my phone. I can't view the emoticons on this site anymore except I go to the reply page, also the font size has shrunk somehow. I've deleted the application and re-installed the latest 7.1 version yet same problem. I've gone through the settings over and over again but I can't seem to get any result. Should I delete the entire application? Which other browser do you recommend for blackberry phones? Cheers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davieson1m: 2:08am On Jan 11, 2013
pls help me my nokia 6210navigator network is fluctuating but if i reach 3g area or another town d network is ok, pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by otikpoko(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2013
davieson1m: pls help me my nokia 6210navigator network is fluctuating but if i reach 3g area or another town d network is ok, pls help
Go to network in phone settings and switch network mode from umts to dual mode.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
Pls I rily nid help 2 my BB torch 1: all of a sudden, d phone screen just went blank after receiving a call 4rm my sis but there is still light shown on the keypads. Want 2 knw mayb s a Flex problem or not and if it is....How much can I get a flex or Fix it....Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davieson1m: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
otikpoko:
Go to network in phone settings and switch network mode from umts to dual mode.
hav don dat i even flash am na dsame help me o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akwunmi(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
PLZ GURUZ IN D HAUS SHLD TEL ME D WAY 4WOD NW,I NID 2UNLOK MY ETISALAT GAGA ANDROID...TNX.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
jaitto fidelix: Pls I rily nid help 2 my BB torch 1: all of a sudden, d phone screen just went blank after receiving a call 4rm my sis but there is still light shown on the keypads. Want 2 knw mayb s a Flex problem or not and if it is....How much can I get a flex or Fix it....Thanks in anticipation
Its either flex or screen, mostly flex.
Give a tech to fix
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bjayjay: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
All gurus in d house i need ur help. Am currently using a nokia n96 phone which i hacked by myself using micro security hack tools. though it worked and i was able to install some apps without it saying expired certficate. but i wasnt comfortable with d overall working of the phone so i did a soft format of d phone. since then i havent been able to install any symbian app. i need ur help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
please guys i need opera 7 handler sis for my N70
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zevous: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
Pls can anyone help me wit d price of torch e screen and does d new screen comes with flex attached bec my torch screen is gone nd I need a new one urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
engrhamid:
Its either flex or screen, mostly flex.
Give a tech to fix
pls
how much does a flex cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Odgfidelity(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
Please what can you do to a Nokia C1 phone telling you "NO VALID CERTIFICATE" whenever you want to download any application. And also when you are about to download, it says "application not from trusted supplier" in normal browser and opera mini
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smartkachi: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
Plz how can I root my sunny ericson xperia 10 mini
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by boliano(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hello ppl, plz my bb bold 5 screen blink backlight on n off @tyms d fone restart at times 2 pls wat can I do?? Help needed. 08035157879
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonixy(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2013
Pls I urgently nid ur help concern'n my bb tour which hv observ'd 4 d past 2wks dat d phone rebut on its own without me remov'n d battery frm it n most tyms it hangs 4 a long period of tym!!! Pls wat actually is d fault Pls I nid replys!!!!!!!! My pin:30fd18bb thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2013
pls cn any1 help me unlock my Huawei
U8180... I wnt 2 use oda netwrks on it...
IMEI = 357232047195118
imei sv = 91..
Thnks!.... Plz help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Odunharry(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
hello pals, i have been
experiencing a problem with my
n900.whenever i switch on it tells
me All telephony functions,
including emergency calls, are
disabled due to a communication error. To recover, you might have
to reboot the device..i have switch it
on and off severally it still same
thing.what can i do?took it to the
engineer they were not able to fix
it.. Useful suggestion is needed
thanks...
Also i bought a new ba3 4 my nokia 6730c ,it was wrkng fine last week but notice it doesnt last for up to 4hrs,wat kan i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3RNEST(m): 4:23am On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gloriana(f): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
pls my sis sent me a BB (curve)but it was locked. a guy tried 2 open it 4 me n he has used all 10 codes but still locked. now i cant use d fone. pls wat do i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2013
gloriana: pls my sis sent me a BB (curve)but it was locked. a guy tried 2 open it 4 me n he has used all 10 codes but still locked. now i cant use d fone. pls wat do i do
nothing . . .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by McCoded007(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2013
PLZ WENEVA I PUT MOMORY CARD IN MY N96, ITS JUST HANG. N IT WONT COME UP UNTIL I REMOV IT. . . Plz hlp thanx in adv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.