Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) (33821 Views)

Kwara Assembly Revokes Alimi Chalet Acquired By Saraki / FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons / Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Buhari the oil drinker
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by GamalNasser: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
All southern oil firms I guess that couldn't develope their oil fields on time

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by bestdan50: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
o
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Good
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by baralatie(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
w
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by ednut1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
money and loans lost. those that scream our oyel should also be liable to help them pay

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by daddytime(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why do the company names sound fictitious and something of a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by klax(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Pls what kind of names are these? I read through the names its like I'm speaking in tongue while trying to pronounced them.

Even their names contained revokation already
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by crafteeworld: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
R
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by sylve11: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
infogenius:
cheesy
I think the time has come for me to apply/lobby for an oil licence.
What are u waiting for? Give a try.

Obobs. You go chop better winch to get am o. cool
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by sylve11: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
visijo:
No matter how comfortable you can be in a relationship, never visit your partner unannounced �

Be like your baby don give you shocker o. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by clemmonce(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
htbvcu2387:
sad angry sad
Which league is open ? Mumu no go find work.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by macaranta(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Policy summersaults is not good for the investment sphere.
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by infogenius(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
sylve11:

Obobs. You go chop better winch to get am o. cool

lol! lwkmd. I no fit laff.
I go try all the same. U neva can tell.
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by NwaliE01: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
infogenius:
cheesy
I think the time has come for me to apply/lobby for an oil licence.
What are u waiting for? Give a try.
Please how many Billion do you have to sort before you get the license?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by Commonsense99: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
So name checkers did not border to check the names of the seized oil Wells? Out of 11 names, I only saw one fulani name.

Well over 70% of Niger delta oil Wells are in the hands of Northerners, the few that is left in the hand of Southerners is beign forcefully taken away from them, probably to re alocate it to fulani herdsmen, the proceeds of which they will continue to use to sponsor Boko haram jihad.
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by visijo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
sylve11:

Be like your baby don give you shocker o. cool
lol if you know you know..
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by Jibabs2(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hahahaha, they don chop their own, mey others chop their own.
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by Ellie01: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
dre11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria-revokes-eleven-oil-licenses/

Stylishly redistributing wealth as sanusi did with southern banks....
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Individuals should not have oil wells simple
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by guy222: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
visijo:
No matter how comfortable you can be in a relationship, never visit your partner unannounced �
They are talking about oil you are talking about relationship. If you stop smoking weed i promise you, you will get sense trust me on this.
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by Precious4real50(f): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Did they donate money for coro? shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by gare(f): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
dre11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria-revokes-eleven-oil-licenses/

Del Sigma own has lasted close to 20 yrs as at 2001 my company came with chinese investors to develop that Del Sigma Marginal field don't really know what the issues till now
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by danduchi(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Protecting Dangote's interest. You need to understand this move. More wells to be revoke. More shoes to be stepped on. TY Danjuma should watchout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by adexpa(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
infini771:
Individuals should not have oil wells. The country needs money to do a lot of things. Can you imagine the type of name these guys used to allocate oil wells to themselves, while they were in power.

Govt. Needs private individuals to operates base on agreement. Not everything govt can raise money to operate, they need to bring in private individuals and have terms n conditions.
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by zabuur: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
damosade:
Hmnnn. Scammers scam scameress.

Just a way to divert our attention.

Buhari should come out of his hidden bed.

Chad president is making a landmark even in the face of corona.
Major general jekojeko..tueeeee

Divert your attention from What?

Nobody needs you to pay attention to anything. You don't know if revoked, those that would be given would utilize it and directly or indirectly, it'll affect you or your family member directly.
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by Yoighaman(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Why are the names sounding very funny

Which company dey bear skelewu?, Tom shot bank?

Abi o....I too was wondering why they always have weird names.
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by kemi20729: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Why are the names sounding very funny

Which company dey bear skelewu?, Tom shot bank?

fake companies

to be locate to other fake companies

Nigeria na merry go round

pity the children of this country
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by Dollabiz: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by infogenius(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
NwaliE01:

Please how many Billion do you have to sort before you get the license?

Lol!
I will know when I venture.
I know it is not the boy's play, nevertheless, I will give it my best shot.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
MansoryMX:
This is witch-hunting against south south oil firms.. angry
I think so too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Visits China's Forbidden City / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC / Faces Of Party Leaders At The APC Mega Rally In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.