Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) (33818 Views)

Kwara Assembly Revokes Alimi Chalet Acquired By Saraki / FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons / Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by Liposure: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
paulolee:
seriously don't Kno how this news affects the lives of hungry citizens sitting at home all day with no source of income to take care of welfare n Oda needs in this individualistic inflated commodity market price...pls if the f.g can't take care of the citizens jus cancel this lockdown n find anoda way of fighting this virus naa..
in other news....one Bea wan lap come my ous...she was online yesterday n I asked her if she's still coming n she gave an indirect ansa "mk we de c Sha"...called her 5 times dis morning bcoz m alone n d level of conji was higher Dan usual after d nite rain n she no pik...I control option b in ma hood to lap kum ous bcoz my Moni for c.d wey I buy 5 pack for 130 each against d normal 100 no go waste naa...now after 2 rounds n we de relax after eating naim d new one de text me say she de road to my place mk I keep Moni for bike...bike for dis lockdown?? I tell her not to wori br she say she don already enter
bro, i want dat second babe
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by blackky187(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
The field was awarded in 2003.
gare:

Del Sigma own has lasted close to 20 yrs as at [b]2001 [/b]my company came with chinese investors to develop that Del Sigma Marginal field don't really know what the issues till now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by COMPAQ(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a world, these actions will only lead to litigations in our courts that are on Aunty Coro break.

I don't think so. There are conditions for developing the licences when they were given out which haven't been met.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by einsteine(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
infini771:
Individuals should not have oil wells. The country needs money to do a lot of things. Can you imagine the type of name these guys used to allocate oil wells to themselves, while they were in power.

Individuals should not have oil Wells. What exactly does that mean? Even companies are owned by individuals. By the way, all oil companies give their production to the NNPC while also paying huge amounts of petroleum profit tax. So when you hear oil license, it's not necessarily a borehole with money flowing out of pumps

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by Elly1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
dre11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria-revokes-eleven-oil-licenses/

So all the Northerners are doing well with theirs abi?
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by sapientia(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by fm001(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Why are the names sounding very funny

Which company dey bear skelewu?, Tom shot bank?

The field name is Tsekelewu (OML 40 ) in Ilaje LGA Ondo state . Sahara Group and African Oil and Gas operate it
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by einsteine(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
daddytime:
Why do the company names sound fictitious and something of a joke.

That's because it was not well edited. The OP did not separate the name of the companies and the name of the oil field
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by Babatunde40(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Eteka1:
Simple. The licences were issued in 2013 and they were supposed to start production not later than 5 years. This makes 7 years.

But they said they offered them extension. How long is the extension?

Anyway, what's more important now is how the oil wells will be re-allocated. Most of these allocations where to Niger delta companies. I see aboki collecting all 11
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by badman007(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
infini771:
Individuals should not have oil wells. The country needs money to do a lot of things. Can you imagine the type of name these guys used to allocate oil wells to themselves, while they were in power.

Imagine Guarantee–Ororo. Hahahahahahahahaha the joke is on us.

Especially those who have to sleep without electricity tonight.
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by paulolee(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Liposure:
bro, i want dat second babe
Bea wey I don pieces lyk naijabet ticket wey one game cut..u no bin talk earlier na...no vex maybe anoda Time..
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by bizzibodi(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Even d weird names they bears shows they are scammers.Tskelewu my foot!! angry
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by muhsain299(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
MansoryMX:
This is witch-hunting against south south oil firms.. angry
What have you benefited from them?
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by JAMO84: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jonadvnce, always selling our assets to incompetent people who knew nothing about what they are buying order than to use it as conduit pipe to siphon money.

Assets licensed since 2013, just sitting there without any activities. That was how they sold our power distribution companies to their family and friends without the capacity to invest and turn it around, they are just making us to pay for darkness!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by Ayo8(m): 1:06am On Apr 08, 2020
but... Ayala is as good as dry...
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by nengibo: 6:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Why are the names sounding very funny

Which company dey bear skelewu?, Tom shot bank?
Tskelewu na place in Ondo
Re: Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names) by MansoryMX(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
muhsain299:

What have you benefited from them?

These oil licensed firm gives out contracts to a lot oil companies who in turn creates jobs for a lot of people. Now that I have answered your question can I ask you mine? When will you go to the market and buy sense? Because....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Attend Nuclear Security Summit In Washington / Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.