Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This (7852 Views)

I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by EASYGURU(m): 1:32am On Jul 12, 2022
This one na for guys. So guy's I noticed say whenever I want play match (home and away) and I take this JEKONMO (see screenshot 1) HERBAL MIXTURE just half of it, I begin to notice in Less than 5min my blood pressure rising to my throat and brain like I even want to belch air out of my stomach but no air comes out and I'd remain in that condition for hours with heavy heart while I'm feeling dizzy a little bit. The thing dey give me concerns as I dey fear make I no come go die ontop kpekus matter.

Any suggestions as to what I can take instead of JEKONMO ? I know of that water melon seed but I prefer something like all these bitters dem as na quick action but I also want something non alcoholic.

Note: I'm not used to taking bitters for sex since when I became active for years or even any enhancers and I dey perform wella. I only started recently because I started consuming too much skushies (see screenshot 2) that contains sugar and it started affecting my performance a bit

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by ednut1(m): 1:49am On Jul 12, 2022
You go just die throway

20 Likes

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by WatchYourSix: 1:51am On Jul 12, 2022
ednut1:
You go just die throway

18 Likes

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by doggedfighter(f): 2:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Weak men everywhere !

Common erection is what he's taking that dirty backyard concoction for !

In the quest to get it up, he will die on one innocent girl !

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by sehin79(m): 2:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Oboy be careful with all this stuff ooo.. side effect no good especially as you grow older.. and also as your blood pressure dey give you sign be careful.. another thing is stick to natural things like fruits and excercise well.. and more so sex is not just knacking alone include romance to it….just train your sef that way u would be better off.
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by Zonefree(m): 3:40am On Jul 12, 2022
You go just die for nothing.

4 Likes

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Generator youth continue.
If you don't abuse substance you cannot perform.
Instead of destroying your vitals with all these chemicals why not eat fruit like banana and take yoghurt to boost your hormones.?
You are destroying your liver and kidney if you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by MITCHELL96: 4:28am On Jul 12, 2022
doggedfighter:
Weak men everywhere !

Take it easy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by azpekuliar: 4:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Na heart attack you dey play with so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by Sundaycomputer: 5:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Man must die one day

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by Highman56: 6:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Sex enhancers na wetin dey killl plenty men but dey no dey say it to avoid embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by flourishing247: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Keep taking it you hear. Keep taking it and see yourself 6 feet below. Shebi you want do marathon for bed? Take 3 more shots.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by Jmichael1(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Oya begin take 600mg of tramadol...
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by nicerod(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin

U want to die in active service

3 Likes

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by Offpoint1: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2022
At your age, pathetic.

Prepare your will because you're about to die of heart complications and hi BP.

The most foolish things men do is to take nonsensical nonsense in the name of trying to impress women sexually.

Pathetic
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by Reminderz: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2022
the mad man wan impress olosho grin

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by indodon(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2022
These females you're trying to 'show you're the man' will still go ahead and cheat on you with a shatta bandle out there... When you're alive and when you die on her.. grin

But what do I know??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by kenedyx: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Mehn that skushies alone is laced with tramadol.. another dangerous sex enhancer on it's own.

Learn natural ways to last in bed. It will pay you better in the long.
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by SamOchuko: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2022
EASYGURU:
This one na for guys. So guy's I noticed say whenever I want play match (home and away) and I take this JEKONMO (see screenshot 1) HERBAL MIXTURE just half of it, I begin to notice in Less than 5min my blood pressure rising to my throat and brain like I even want to belch air out of my stomach but no air comes out and I'd remain in that condition for hours with heavy heart while I'm feeling dizzy a little bit. The thing dey give me concerns as I dey fear make I no come go die ontop kpekus matter.

Any suggestions as to what I can take instead of JEKONMO ? I know of that water melon seed but I prefer something like all these bitters dem as na quick action but I also want something non alcoholic.

Note: I'm not used to taking bitters for sex since when I became active for years or even any enhancers and I dey perform wella. I only started recently because I started consuming too much skushies (see screenshot 2) that contains sugar and it started affecting my performance a bit

U nor go stop to take am? E nor clear for your eye say e nor good for you? I for wish u RIP in advance but e go b as if I nor like u
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by Ulunne777(f): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Nigerian doesn't know when one of its citizens dies so continue,we won't even notice the -1
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by EASYGURU(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2022
SamOchuko:

U nor go stop to take am? E nor clear for your eye say e nor good for you? I for wish u RIP in advance but e go b as if I nor like u

Comrade this your vawulense is due grin grin grin. I don throwaway the remaining.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by EASYGURU(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2022
kenedyx:
Mehn that skushies alone is laced with tramadol.. another dangerous sex enhancer on it's own.

Learn natural ways to last in bed. It will pay you better in the long.

I stopped taking the skushes too because it made me remove one of my tooth. I don also stop this jekonmo from today
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by EASYGURU(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2022
indodon:
These females you're trying to 'show you're the man' will still go ahead and cheat on you with a shatta bandle out there... When you're alive and when you die on her.. grin

But what do I know??

Omo comrade be like say I go give up on these banis matter ooo. I don tire. Make i no go die for active service.
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by EASYGURU(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Offpoint1:
At your age, pathetic.

Prepare your will because you're about to die of heart complications and hi BP.

The most foolish things men is to take nonsensical nonsense in the name of trying to impress women sexually.

Pathetic

Comrade rest. Life no hard reach like that. Your own life fit even dey more pathetic
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by EASYGURU(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Jmichael1:
Oya begin take 600mg of tramadol...

Never. Tramadol na wetin I no fit use my money buy. I been take on skushies like that one day wen trams dey and e plenty, na even my guy house when I go I use see am. I come drink two bottles as usual as I reach house I drink one more bottle for my house. When my girl come and I knack her for about 20mims I no cum, I no enjoy am at all. God forbid
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by EASYGURU(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Highman56:
Sex enhancers na wetin dey killl plenty men but dey no dey say it to avoid embarrassment

I dey tell you. This one na pure fact.
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by EASYGURU(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2022
azpekuliar:
Na heart attack you dey play with so

Omo I quickly reason am ooo. Na why I come here ooo but shea na those fruity mix combo I go dey go with like this ??
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by Starboytwo(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Continue grinding senior bros

“Bobo no go die unless toba darugbo”
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by EASYGURU(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2022
ReneeNuttall:
Generator youth continue.
If you don't abuse substance you cannot perform.
Instead of destroying your vitals with all these chemicals why not eat fruit like banana and take yoghurt to boost your hormones.?
You are destroying your liver and kidney if you don't know.

Not necessarily but I have to stop taking skushes for about a month or so. That's basically where my problem is coming from
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by kenedyx: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2022
EASYGURU:

I stopped taking the skushes too because it made me remove one of my tooth. I don also stop this jekonmo from today

Lol, tooth decay is common with opioids.

Try kegel exercises. You'll thank me later.
Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by EASYGURU(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2022
doggedfighter:
Weak men everywhere !

Read to understand. Who Tel you say I dry get erection problem? Who tell you jekonmo na backyard concoction? Your gender no just get sense fa.

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This by EASYGURU(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2022
kenedyx:

Lol, tooth decay is common with opioids.

Try kegel exercises. You'll thank me later.

Thank brother. I noticed if I stop the skushies my performance returns back to normal but if I fail to buy skushies like I've done for the past two to three weeks, my friends would buy and bring to my apartment and I must drink but going forward I'll have to discipline myself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men With Long Nails -yuck! / How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex / Man Was Rubbing His Wife Curve During COVID-19 Church Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.