Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) (32332 Views)

Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra / NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs / Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Superwave: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Fr33born:
[s][/s]

Guy stop this rubbish. Igbos don't behave like this.
ie. If you are truly an Igbo.

Thank God some of you are now speaking up. Up to when you corrected the guy you can see no Yoruba came on the post to insult, let us hope sensible ones among you continue to caution the foolish ones n see if the Yoruba will not follow suit.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by kemi33796: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2020
edp1wtttgf
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Bright777: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2020
That is my State and as i concerned stakeholder, i can confirm here that my community Orsumoghu has received their 200 bags of rice and have distributed to 200 elders in my 7 villages. This is not audio gift. The cartons of indomie will be distributed from tomorrow. Anambra leads

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by batstan(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2020
mgbadadike:

Then ask yourself how many villages made up of one community?

Some communities are made up of at least 20 villages.

Inside those 20 villages, what are the number of adults that are above 70 years old?

Also bear in mind that what might ends up reaching each communities won't be up 200 bags they've told you on the media.

At the end of the day, each individual in the community will be getting 3 to 4 cups.
π√¶✓%~ππ÷×=1@(y+x) ∆\[{}>
angry
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2020
mgbadadike:

Inside those 20 villages, what are the number of adults that are above 70 years old?

Also bear in mind that what might ends up reaching each communities won't be up 200 bags they've told you on the media.

At the end of the day, each individual in the community will be getting 3 to 4 cups.
Leave these theories. Any one from Anambra knows 200 bags per community is OK at least for 90% of the communities. Give him kudos when its due

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Precious4real50(f): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by AliveJ: 9:40am On Apr 08, 2020
richidinho:
This is the highest I have seen so far

200bags of rice for each community?

Thump up sir
200bags that is not upto two 50kg bags

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by richidinho(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2020
AliveJ:
200bags that is not upto two 50kg bags

Pls tell me your state let's compare with what your governor has done already

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Anambra kuku get rice before

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2020
GIDIBANKZ:
WE just CONFIRM ONE CASE IN DELTA STATE NOW embarassed embarassed

Na Express we dey qo
No fear the guy done dey alright after him drink Agbo.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Chuksyno(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Anambrarians are neither lazy nor hungry. Share rice or don't share rice they survives. They survived civil war talk more of lockdown

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2020
God bless u sir
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Odumoye(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2020
Good one for the citizens of the state.....

Anyway make cool cash from home with just one click. Don't allow lockdown to take over ur means of survival. I can't give u fish but I ll teach u how to fish. Just copy and paste the link below into ur browser to start making money. It's real, it's not a "Na lie" thing.

https://news4results.xyz/signup?id=35015
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Nice one from obiano..
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

Obiano, Sanwo Olu and Ganduje seem to be the only working Governors

Audio Governor Seyi Makinde come and see your mate oo

Abeg commot that sanwo olu wey dey share 1 bread for one street

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2020
ANAMBRA state has a working system because of the town unions m age grade and associations ... getting those items to the very sent and above is no issue once the President general of each town take custody of them .

Unless you don’t want to enter that community again.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Azmanaty:
Afonjas will not like this news. Some will commit suicide this night. Watch out!

because of Rice? what manner of insanity is this
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2020
sapientia:
Seems only Nigeria is focused on her old population

These bags of rice will still end up in the homes of politicians.

Because you don’t know the state ... there is an age grad for every single person of the state origin. They won't even spend a dime looking for the seventy and above... Just the president general calling in their leadership to inform them that there is something from the government for them... If you want to steal, ensure you have less than 200 seventy and above so you can keep the rest but it must go to them and at any rate, those president-general are not poor fellows looking for rice

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Perkins2018: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Fr33born:

Since tribalism boosts your immune system, continue please.
Jisike

The same clown will wail tomorrow that Yorubas hate them when they retaliate his hatred.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by kemi28142: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Azmanaty:
Afonjas will not like this news. Some will commit suicide this night. Watch out!

Grow brain like a true Igbo If you Re truly one.

Stop all this tribal tantrums. It only benefits the enemy of the west and east

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by XANDERBOY85: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2020
sapientia:
Seems only Nigeria is focused on her old population

These bags of rice will still end up in the homes of politicians.

I doubt it! Distribution will be handled by the community heads, and if you know anything about communities in Anambra, you'd know it would be suicidal to try and corner a few bags meant for their elderly for yourself!

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by meetirimiya: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Nigerian Politicians are all scams....Govt. go prepacked 1 or 2 kg of rice and the will be calling it bag of rice. When has bag of rice become 1 or 2 kg. Its high time Nigerians should always demand the government define the so called bag of rice flying all over the country.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Niggmatic: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2020
mgbadadike:

Average life expectancy in Nigeria is 54. How many people do you think are 70 and above in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2020
what's with Nigerians and rice, I would rather have corn meal, cassava, coco yam, yam or potatoes those are even more nutritious than bloody rice.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2020
mgbadadike:

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by pazienza(m): 10:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Fr33born:
[s][/s]

Guy stop this rubbish. Igbos don't behave like this.
ie. If you are truly an Igbo.

I doubt he is.
Their strategy is always to pitch Igbos against other Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by alizma: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
Confirmed!!!!

We don't do audio. Na talk and do.

200 bags x 181 communities = 36,200 bags of rice.

You only get this when you are actually the ones that gave mandate to your government.

Nigerians are presently toasting their president, bobo dey carry face like babe.

grin
How many kg per bag?
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2020
Bright777:
That is my State and as i concerned stakeholder, i can confirm here that my community Orsumoghu has received their 200 bags of rice and have distributed to 200 elders in my 7 villages. This is not audio gift. The cartons of indomie will be distributed from tomorrow. Anambra leads others follow. Thanks

Thanks for this update.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Because you don’t know the state ... there is an age grad for every single person of the state origin. They won't even spend a dime looking for the seventy and above... Just the president general calling in their leadership to inform them that there is something from the government for them... If you want to steal, ensure you have less than 200 seventy and above so you can keep the rest but it must go to them and at any rate, those president-general are not poor fellows looking for rice

My brother you know exactly how it's done. The President Generals are very big men sef. So they have little need for people's rice.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by saggis: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Superwave:

I will like to see how many peak milk tin each person get.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by keycash: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2020
So funny na must make them put they photo on the bag like se na them paps moni e take buy am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Operatives At Edo State House Of Assembly (More Photos) / Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.