Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,937 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) (32326 Views)

Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra / NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs / Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by timay(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2020
G
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Lerato12: 9:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Good!
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Azmanaty: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Fr33born:
[s][/s]

Guy stop this rubbish. Igbos don't behave like this.
ie. If you are truly an Igbo.

I am from Congo. Congo igbo shaa
Onye mgbu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by julitoch: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2020
My people my people, my governor my governor, kudos

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Horlasod: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2020
This shows how dumb you are
Azmanaty:
Afonjas will not like this news. Some will commit suicide this night. Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by kemi84919: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2020
iu3mpdehyj
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by kemi84919: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Equation89(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2020
This is commendable if it's true.

I pray other states follow suit as this will go a long way to caushion the effect of this stay at home order.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by brexit: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2020
It is now time for those States that claim they produce rice to make it available so that the whole world will see, congratulations Mr Obiano, everyone can attest to your good works, this is really massive, please lies have expiring date, as we witness such cases most lies by the Federal government and Governors will soon be exposed, that is my candid advice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Biafrarep(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Very commendable!!
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by gokecont(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2020
Na another story we here later
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Lerato12: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Remember his counterpart sharing one wrap of garri somewhere.

Azmanaty:
Afonjas will not like this news. Some will commit suicide this night. Watch out!
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2020
ajimotoke:
Good move, but can't still satisfy everyone.

70 yrs and above living in the village

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Fr33born(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Azmanaty:

I am from Congo. Congo igbo shaa
Onye mgbu!

Since tribalism boosts your immune system, continue please.
Jisike

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by deleskizy: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2020
My politicians pictures appear on all relief item. We campaign at every opportunity either positive or negative. Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Azmanaty: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Fr33born:

Since tribalism boosts your immune system, continue please.
Jisike

Daalu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
The youths should go and steal then, good , continue this lockdown , see what will happen.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
gokecont:
Na another story we here later

This is Anambra !!

We value lives , visit the state before u talk

The rice they are distributing is made locally by the state government , they can share it for next one year without stress

We don't joke in Anambra !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
When a government invest in agriculture within his state obtaining and sharing such won't be an issue.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Bigflamie(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Abeg, what about that supreme court governor? I haven't heard from that man.

My Imo, I'm sorry we shall overcome this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2020
brexit:
It is now time for those States that claim they produce rice to make it available so that the whole world will see, congratulations Mr Obiano, everyone can attest to your good works, this is really massive, please lies have expiring date, as we witness such cases most lies by the Federal government and Governors will soon be exposed, that is my candid advice
Even Rivers state shared Coscharis rice produced in Anambra state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by valboyz2010(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2020
This one na video oo no be audio. When done my governor. Anambra to the world ���
gwafaeziokwu:
Confirmed!!!!

We don't do audio. Na talk and do.

200 bags x 181 communities = 36,200 bags of rice.

You only get this when you are actually the ones that gave mandate to your government.

Nigerians are presently toasting their president, bobo dey carry face like babe.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by xpool(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Azmanaty:
Stop this rubbish, there is no war between yourubas and Igbo's.
Igbo's and yourubas need one another to break free from the backward north.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Now you know that Anambr a produces rice

Now you know that Anambr a is the best

Now you know that Obiano is the greatest

Anambra Amaka

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by AmTruth: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Good one Mr Governor.

God bless Anambra state.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2020
sapientia:
Seems only Nigeria is focused on her old population

These bags of rice will still end up in the homes of politicians.

No in Anambra , we don't have hungry politicians

It will get to it's destination , the rice is produced by the state government, they didn't buy or import it

It will be monitored easily , thanks

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by mgbadadike: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

200 bags to each community

Then ask yourself how many villages made up of one community?

Some communities are made up of at least 20 villages.

Inside those 20 villages, what are the number of adults that are above 70 years old?

Also bear in mind that what might ends up reaching each communities won't be up 200 bags they've told you on the media.

At the end of the day, each individual in the community will be getting 3 to 4 cups.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by friday2011(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2020
BeautifulMind2:
Anambra State Govt begins the distribution of Bags of Rice as promised by Gov Obiano to cushion the effect of the lockdown occassioned by COVID19 pandemic.

Each of the 181 Communities in the State are expected to receive 200 bags of rice to share to all the elderly persons aged 70 years and above.

In addition to the bags of rice, the Governor ordered that each community should also receive bags of salt and cartons of tomatoes.

#SH2SA... Stay Home 2 Stay Alive!

Na waoo, I think say na 50kg bags seff, meaning na 2-2 derica cups go reach those elders b that, that is if them share d tin without party affiliation.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by pryingeyes(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2020
What is an ideal community?
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by batstan(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2020
Bigleaf1006:
We pray it gets to those that truly needs it,buy we all know how this things go in naija. All the people praising this our politicians, make una wait till coro mata die down make una come hear how much Dem go say Dem spend for containment.

I am here laughing at una grin
Leave them angry
grin
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Bright777: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2020
That is my State and as i concerned stakeholder, i can confirm here that my community Orsumoghu has received their 200 bags of rice and have distributed to 200 elders in my 7 villages. This is not audio gift. The cartons of indomie will be distributed from tomorrow. Anambra leads others follow. Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / New Minimum Wage: Reps Reject N27,000 Approved For Nigerian Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.