Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) (32333 Views)

Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra / NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs / Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Nathphil(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Nice one, Obiano more of that.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by mgbadadike: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Niggmatic:

Average life expectancy in Nigeria is 54. How many people do you think are 70 and above in Nigeria?

Paper talk.

Currently in one village situated in Anambra Central senatorial district, there're about 3 age grades that are above 70 years old, each having at least 20 men tbh. Multiply this by number villages that made up of the community, at least there're 20 villages in this particular community I'm using as reference.

Also in Anambra North where you will find greater number of aged people, the number will be higher.

Though kudos to the governor, but a lots still need to be done. Turn to radio stations across, people are complaining of hunger already.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Sophy22(f): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
richidinho:
This is the highest I have seen so far

200bags of rice for each community?

Thumps up sir
As far as am concerned, He is still one of the action Governor.
Take it or leave it.
I've made my point
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Niggmatic: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
mgbadadike:

Paper talk.

Currently in one village situated in Anambra Central senatorial district, there're about 3 age grades that are above 70 years old, each having at least 20 men tbh. Multiply this by number villages that made up of the community, at least there're 20 villages in this particular community I'm using as reference.

Also in Anambra North where you will find greater number of aged people, the number will be higher.

Though kudos to the governor, but a lots still need to be done. Turn to radio stations across, people are complaining of hunger already.

Well, I don't disagree with you. But life expectancy of 54 for Nigeria is not paper talk. If there are still many people above 70, it means that currently young people are dying in their numbers.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Sophy22(f): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
SCORPION1902:
Audio distribution.

Amaka whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Awuuuuu!!!!
It pain you why??

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Kcdojoto(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Because you don’t know the state ... there is an age grad for every single person of the state origin. They won't even spend a dime looking for the seventy and above... Just the president general calling in their leadership to inform them that there is something from the government for them... If you want to steal, ensure you have less than 200 seventy and above so you can keep the rest but it must go to them and at any rate, those president-general are not poor fellows looking for rice
That's true, like my own town our President general is damn rich, a paint manufacturer and developer, my Igwe is very rich also couple with his cabinet members and I'm very sure that most of the 70 year old in my community is very comfortable, because they must have either been wealthy or have children that are already rich.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Chimok: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Media governor. Every government official looking for various avenues to steal, I wonder how much that was budgeted for this. Corona virus has become a conduit pipe to milk government treasuries dry.
Finally, the rice and other items will end up in the houses of his thieving crew
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Chimok: 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Azmanaty:
Afonjas will not like this news. Some will commit suicide this night. Watch out!
I wu mbada anumanu
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Azmanaty: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chimok:

I wu mbada anumanu

Dika nne gi onye nzuzu abi?
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Nednelz(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
nice one from the government of anambra state. I remember when each community received 20million from this government as for community development.. good one obiano

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Azmanaty:
Afonjas will not like this news. Some will commit suicide this night. Watch out!

The point is you tribalist have little to accomplish in this life. Your enthic sentiments makes you a complete liability even to your own kindred

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Azmanaty: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
winterfell007:

The point is you tribalist have little to accomplish in this life. Your enthic sentiments makes you a complete liability even to your own kindred
You mean ur mother in the village?
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
This guy is still printing pictures on aids.

Smh
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by mpolochi1: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
This guy is still printing pictures on aids.

Smh
[/s]
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
I hope it won't be carted away.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Godson32(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Governor wey sabi, where is that mumu governor Okezie LagerBACK?
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
good
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by pheonixdld2(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
I can categorically tell you some communities in Anambra have gotten the rice, In Enugu -Ukwu town in Anambra the well to do donated food materials to the village and they were shared according to Clan, my younger brother who is a civil servant in the High court in Ambers & stays alone at home told me on monday that he got 2 paints container of rice, a tube of yam, 5 medium tin tomatoes, a packet of maggi and 4 sachets of power oil on behalf of his immediate family, all this from donations from just 2 Rich People in the village.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by pheonixdld2(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Believe me no President general of any community leader will want to taint his name because of bags of rice, even if its 1000 bags sef, In Anambra state, people pride themselves in their Family name and respect, believe me only a riff Raff will risk such scandal or suspicion. You will be surprised that the President generals, politicians will want to use this opportunity to even donate too and help and win more admiration from the communities. You will either be an Anambrain or have stayed in a community in the state to appreciate it.
sapientia:
Seems only Nigeria is focused on her old population

These bags of rice will still end up in the homes of politicians.

Edited: Many people have countered me that cornering the rice cannot happen in Anambra and I stand corrected.

Apologies to Anambrarians that felt insulted by the post.

Hope these guys you trusted so much won't betray the trust.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by sapientia(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
pheonixdld2:
Believe me no President general of any community leader will want to taint his name because of bags of rice, even if its 1000 bags sef, In Anambra state, people pride themselves in their Family name and respect, believe me only a riff Raff will risk such scandal or suspicion. You will be surprised that the President generals, politicians will want to use this opportunity to even donate too and help and win more admiration from the communities. You will either be an Anambrain or have stayed in a community in the state to appreciate it.

My apologises sir

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
pheonixdld2:
I can categorically tell you some communities in Anambra have gotten the rice, In Enugu -Ukwu town in Anambra the well to do donated food materials to the village and they were shared according to Clan, my younger brother who is a civil servant in the High court in Ambers & stays alone at home told me on monday that he got 2 paints container of rice, a tube of yam, 5 medium tin tomatoes, a packet of maggi and 4 sachets of power oil on behalf of his immediate family, all this from donations from just 2 Rich People in the village.

You are on point. I heard some communities have decided to focus on the poor since most 70s and above are rich or already have rich Children that can give them bags of rice. It doesn't matter anyway. In typical igbo republican nature, each community will tweak the formular to suit their immediate environment. So that goodwill will serve its purpose.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Lilyfearless: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
If it will get to everybody without asking for your Apc card,my side here in lagos if you don't have that nonsense Apc card they shared during election no rice for you,they only give to their members. Nonsense Country.
Re: Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) by Op80: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
BeautifulMind2:
Anambra State Govt begins the distribution of Bags of Rice as promised by Gov Obiano to cushion the effect of the lockdown occassioned by COVID19 pandemic.

Each of the 181 Communities in the State are expected to receive 200 bags of rice to share to all the elderly persons aged 70 years and above.

In addition to the bags of rice, the Governor ordered that each community should also receive bags of salt and cartons of tomatoes.

#SH2SA... Stay Home 2 Stay Alive!

Please, there is a development in my town that is a thing of concern to me concerning this distribution. I just learnt from my bro who is part of the town executives but lives in a different state that those living in the town are making arrangements to receive what is due to us from anambra government and have changed the government age policy of the recipients of the rice from 70 to 50years so that they will all collect it with their cronies and the elderly ones these things are meant for will go empty handed. Please, is any town allowed to change this policy? If not, I wouldn't mind bursting them to you so that you stop disbursement to them till when the lockdown is over so that knowledgeable people who are trapped in the cities Nationwide could be part of it and the right thing could be done. Please, I need urgent clarification.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video) / 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / Who Has The Constitutional Power To Slash The Salaries Of Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.