Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (137690 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by luminouz(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
baba that story touched me walai.. u know the kind water wey go dey your eyes when you dey slice onion.. grin...
How u dey bro

Lol...I get you

I dey fine o baba wink
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by efjay: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jimbadly:

I was glued to this riveting story of yours to the very end. I swear to God, this poignant story of yours if made into a movie will rake in millions at the box office. Directed by a very capable director, the movie will be the bomb. Goodness me!

Guy, you need to pen down this story in detail because if it's made into a novel, it'll surely sell millions of copies. The end of the story may however be modified to end happily.

Bros, find a good playwright or screenwriter or novelist and get to work fast. This is your avenue to become a multimilionaire. Trust me.
If you can find a foreigner, better. I see you rising to the very top again, never ever give up hope.

Listen to this advice and act fast. May God bless you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Freelane33(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
WOMEN ?

4 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wow...
Learnt so much.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by DonHummer(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
sincerely I would take that advice seriously. I just penned it down without even given it a thought of fetching money because I just felt sad it was 1 year already but God would let me on what to do and how to go
I would like to know what killed shola

27 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Rebekah029:
Oh my God! I'm really crying reading all these, that is why the last thing I would ever do in this forum is to abuse some one begging for help whether you are real or not......Every day I beg God to bless me so I can help others....Op I pray that God will visit you greatly and especially for not taking your life, pls take care of that little baby for me and may God have mercy on shola and Grant her eternal rest!
thank you Rebekah. God bless you lol don't cry joo

4 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SweetCunt97(f): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Running out of wipes... Quite d touching story op and I think I know you. Happy you have reasons to go on living. May your dear Shola's Soul Rest in Peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Martinez39s(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
If you were redpill and weren't so much of a simp, you wouldn't have crash landed so hard.

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

https://www.nairaland.com/5695941/many-memes-redpill-guys-get

grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by olarwhumy6(f): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wow! What a sad story.. Thanks for sharing and May God bless you abundantly far beyond your expectations, Pls take good care of little sam. It's well bro.

10 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CheedyJ(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
I don't doubt ur story but how can u be 19 in 2009 yet u said u met Shola in 2015 wen u were 20..I don't get it..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by RubiesBanking: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
hahahaha this one don know my name oo. Make I go remove the picture ASAP. Abeg remove my name please. Lol please kindly remove my name I gave out too many information on here and don't want it leading back to me

Re edit the quote, and kindly ask the other guy to remove the comment leading to other dude calling you a scam before.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by akaahs(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wooowah, ur resilient to those temptations is something encouraging and ur write ups even as secondary school leaver is a top notch.
I really felt inspired by ur story and all the lesson learned.
But what's the cause of Sholas death?

16 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Martinez39s(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
Mehn, for the first time this year, I cry embarassed.. omo....I learn 15 lessons from this
1. Never have girl friend at tender age.
2. Never have girlfriend while you are struggling ✔
3. Dont be too generous ✔
4. Dont live beyond your means ✔
5. A man should be strong emotionally ✔
6. Never date a single mother ✔
7. Never accept a cheating girlfriend back ✔
8. Have multiple source of income ✔
9. Never close your mouth, you never can tell who would help you ✔
10. Your condition is the not the worst ✔ (PROBABLY)
11.you yourself is the most important thing, family comes second ✔
12. Dont invest in business you dont know the "ins" and " out".. ✔
13.learn a skill no matter what ✔
14. Dont trust people easily ✔✔
15. Prayer works....
And lastly
16. Suicide is never the solution to one's problem ✔

I really learn much ...God would make a way for all of us.. this really got my hearts
Your breakthrough is near Tankunland

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Sorry bro...
What i have to say is that... This is an inspiration i think i learnt frm dix guy...

No money no love

At dix century of life... I don't think there is love without money...

If this girl really loves so bro.. She will stood by you again.. Well but that was then nowadays money keep relationship.. Now another guy go dey chop your wife cox of money..

Bro do you believe in God Keep praying he will do something miraculous in your life... Maybe he is giving a clear sign that, dah girl is not your wife...

Keep hustling nd believe in God

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
CheedyJ:
I don't doubt ur story but how can u be 19 in 2009 yet u said u met Shola in 2015 wen u were 20..I don't get it..
I stayed up all night to write this I might have made a mistake but hope you got the lesson

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Martinez39s(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
hahahaha this one don know my name oo. Make I go remove the picture ASAP. Abeg remove my name please. Lol please kindly remove my name I gave out too many information on here and don't want it leading back to me
Modify this your post to take out your name from his post.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by oazeez1991(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
What an eye opener and inspiring life story! Indeed, behind every individual, is a story. Every man has a story 2 tell, but not every one would av d right audience.

Wish u nd every of us d very best in our life endeavors.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by cr7lomo: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Most inspiring topic ever read on nairaland.... This should come to our screens

20 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CheedyJ(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
I stayed up all night to write this I might have made a mistake but hope you got the lesson
Thought as much....I don sabi most of d lessons tey tey but glad u are much better now..

10 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by PeacenLove2: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
CheedyJ:

It was about time. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by placeofallure(f): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Can't write anything now. Maybe later. The tears won't stop.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
RubiesBanking:

Re edit the quote, and kindly ask the other guy to remove the comment leading to other dude calling you a scam before.
yeah I would do that thanks
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Missmossy(f): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Sad story embarassed many morals to learn.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
placeofallure:
Can't write anything now. Maybe later. The tears won't stop.
come on my lady it should stop. It's very cool now so don't share any tears again. Her memories lives in my heart forever tho

19 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Martinez39s:
Modify this your post to take out your name from his post.
yeah I already did thanks. I gave out lot of informations and I wouldn't want it leading back to me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by missyojo(f): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Quite an emotional story, I can't stop crying having read the last piece.

Don't have any words to say

7 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Phenomenal16(f): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
RIP shola
M very happy for u op that u survived this
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Tos87(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
I guessed what killed Shola was the things she did for material things after she has left you. May she rest in peace.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by pryingeyes(m): 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nice write up. I think you still need to do a paternity test on the boy because according to you, you have started sending money once again to take care of the boy. What if the boy actually belongs to the other guy. We don't want you to open another thread for this, lamenting, that after years of taking care of the boy, he was actually not yours.

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by skymight(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thanks bro this really touched me. I have been planning for a sucide now since January this year but I am having a rethink right now.

41 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.