Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Please Please Please Please Please Please - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Please Please Please Please Please (5371 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by emmaodet: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Bro I read a story on FP and I felt like tearing off every woman I see.
These wh0res don't love us.
These thots don't have our interest at heart.
These women are just about themselves
These ladies are selfish.
These girls don't deserve any pity.
I really hate what I read on FP.
How could women be this wicked?

Hahahahahahahahahaha
My belle ooooooo
grin grin
Na now u dey know?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Omar09(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Bro I read a story on FP and I felt like tearing off every woman I see.
These wh0res don't love us.
These thots don't have our interest at heart.
These women are just about themselves
These ladies are selfish.
These girls don't deserve any pity.
I really hate what I read on FP.
How could women be this wicked?

If a thief robs a house because the inhabitants of that house refused to upgrade their security level to that of an iron door, whom do you get mad at?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by emmaodet: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Its one of the stages of grief,let him be,if he doesnt pour it out and bottle it up he may become a woman serial killer.
Those psychos abroad that go on a killing spree raping and burying ladies alive and dropping a hint have been injured but didnt vent it out,somehow they suppressed their feelings.

This is healing for him. He will be fine soon.

You are right. I went through my healing last year.
It almost destroyed my marriage but i thank God am back to normal now.

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by emmaodet: 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin grin

Dr Mike Adams. You too dey laugh. You and Ariza sabi laugh ehhhhhhh
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by drmikeadams(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
emmaodet:

Dr Mike Adams. You too dey laugh. You and Ariza sabi laugh ehhhhhhh
grin grin grin as I no see food chop,no see beer drink,,no see smoke to smoke,no money for pocket grin no whooore to dey with grin how I go do nah grin grin.

Na great researcher call them whorre oo,,no be me grin

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by drmikeadams(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=uthlaw post=88275707]This one too don enter one chance...if we advice you not to fall in love,you tell us love is sweet when you meet the right person....the love no sweet again now,you run enter here....yeye![/quote

] grin grin grin grin. My happiness be say with time more

guys don dey understand say love na scam grin

More guys don dey understand too say religion na scam

Love and religion na cousins,,they share d same surname. "Scam"
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Jovi123(f): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Men are no saints. Men have their own flaws but listen; What is the ratio of men to women in this?
Then stop making it look like women are the second devil
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Stacyomolola(f): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
faithfull18:
You still haven't told us the colour of your problem, really.
I think its brownish lemon grin grin grin
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Dhxy: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Good women my ass.. Point me to any good woman in the world.

#GoldDiggers
#Wh0res
#Cheaters
#FairWeather

Your mother
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Dhxy: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=drmikeadams post=88291378][/quote]

Oga because your life has no meaning doesn't mean love or religion is a scam.

Maybe even giving birth to you was a scam.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by drmikeadams(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dhxy:

Oga because your life has no meaning doesn't mean love or religion is a scam.

Maybe even giving birth to you was a scam.
grin grin grin. With time u will agree wit me grin

With time
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Dhxy: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin. With time u will agree wit me grin

With time

Till then
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
menopause is 45-55, not 40

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Youngpo413: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Don't ever date or marry a single mother.

In fact, if she isn't a virgin, don't date.
Rather stay single than get yourself messed up.

Women are evil.
lol we know already,thats why sane men don't take them serious,only fuçking them to stupor.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Kingarthur21: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Maybe there are bad single mothers and also bad single ladies.
Pls can you just say 10 bad behaviours of single mothers. Because the got married out if wedlock does not make them bad people, its guys like us that messed up thier life or been divorced makes them a bad woman.

There a lot of single ladies that have worse baggages than single mothers. There lifestyle are crazy, cos they didnt get pregnant does not mean they are good.
you will not get anywhere with this...let delusions continue to live in our heads..reasoning with some dolts will go no where. So its best you leave people with their half truths,lies etc...

Most of all those advocating all thissay no to SM and other bullcrap have had no first hand experience its stories they read online or teachings they gain. Alot of people have little relationship with reality.

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Omar09(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Its one of the stages of grief,let him be,if he doesnt pour it out and bottle it up he may become a woman serial killer.
Those psychos abroad that go on a killing spree raping and burying ladies alive and dropping a hint have been injured but didnt vent it out,somehow they suppressed their feelings.

This is healing for him. He will be fine soon.

Went through this stage. And I can tell you it was hell!

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
emmaodet:

Dr Mike Adams. You too dey laugh. You and Ari za sabi laugh ehhhhhhh
If I no laugh,wetin i go do? grin

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
My experience is that every woman regardless of tribe, race, size, educational background, height, etc is a gold digger, a fair weather, a wh0re and a goddamn cheater
Who hurt you brah?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Freelane33(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
When you generalize you tell a general lie ... hit the nail on the head , let’s know who paddled your old canoe grin
GreatResearcher1:

Women are evil.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ishilove: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
My experience is that every woman regardless of tribe, race, size, educational background, height, etc is a gold digger, a fair weather, a wh0re and a goddamn cheater
Excuse you??
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Excuse you??
how are you?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by finalboss(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Women are evil.
Whoo I met one here. The experience was terrible
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
finalboss:
Whoo I met one here. The experience was terrible
Flee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just look at Hot Fulani MoneyBags Rocking So Hard. Yoruba People Dey Learn Work / Okay / Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.