Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,853 members, 7,844,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Please Please Please Please Please Please - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Please Please Please Please Please (5375 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

Why?
do u know what approximation means?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by stormborn28(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Bro I read a story on FP and I felt like tearing off every woman I see.
These wh0res don't love us.
These thots don't have our interest at heart.
These women are just about themselves
These ladies are selfish.
These girls don't deserve any pity.
I really hate what I read on FP.
How could women be this wicked?
i knew it was what you read recently
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
stormborn28:
i knew it was what you read recently
women ehn!
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by stormborn28(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
women ehn!

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Not funny[quote author=stormborn28 post=88270961][/quote]
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Kingarthur21: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Don't ever date or marry a single mother.

In fact, if she isn't a virgin, don't date.
Rather stay single than get yourself messed up.

Women are evil.
you ought to have seeked therapy and professional counselling after your traumatic experience and not run to Nl for healing. You are getting more sore by the day.. I cant help you,no NLander can,a psychologist will do
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Kingarthur21: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladylite:

Hmmmm, could it be those are the kind of women your energy attracts?

Could it be you are a magnet for slutsss and the good genuine women always elude you?

#thinkingaloud
Its one of the stages of grief,let him be,if he doesnt pour it out and bottle it up he may become a woman serial killer.
Those psychos abroad that go on a killing spree raping and burying ladies alive and dropping a hint have been injured but didnt vent it out,somehow they suppressed their feelings.

This is healing for him. He will be fine soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Kingarthur21: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Date a single mom or a lady raised by a single mum at your own peril... They always have this ill feeling or resentment towards men and most especially they are whores!!
and single dads are saints?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Kingarthur21: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

grin

Wetin single mother do you?
thereis this obsession with SM...they cheat,like non SM dont cheat...like i wonder if SM haunts them at night

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
do u know what approximation means?

Of course.

9.5 can be approximated to 10,

199 to 200,

11,500 to 12,000 all these depending on the situation.

Are we on the same path?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Kingarthur21: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
BestAccessories:

I can date and marry a single mother if she bring to the table the qualities I want in a lady.

Some ladies are single mothers today because of situation outside their control.

Not every single mother is lazy or promiscuous.

Just know what you want and go after it without losing focus.

Let stop these stigimation and generalization. Single Mothers are usually one of the best set of ladies to date. She has learned a lesson.

Only those that didn't learned a lesson, make it worse.
ignore these dolts ,of recent there has been an obsession with SM that guys cant do a day without throwing shades. Whats the difference between an entitled naija gal and a SM?just a baby...most of them have forgone dating to hustle for their kids. Some may be scouting for guys to take care of their kids but at least the guy money is doing something noble,training a kid and not buying wigs and iphones for themselves or giving other guys the money.

Even the reference thread OP is talking of alongside his dolts,that is typical of a naija girl whether SM or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

Of course.

9.5 can be approximated to 10,

199 to 200,

11,500 to 12,000 all these depending on the situation.

Are we on the same path?
OK thanks bro.

U see, in mathematics when something is not an exact but near exact, we call it exact. This, in mathematics is called approximation. e.g. 1.7million is equal to 2million.

Every country's population is always being approximated and not the exact figure.

Now in the research world, when something is close to, we call it close. For example, if the percentage of people in Calabar who eat dog meat is higher than the percentage who don't, we say that Calabar people eat dog me.

Calabar people eat dog meat. Does it means that every Calabar person eats dog meat? No! But we say Calabar people eat dog meat.
Why? It's because the percentage eating is higher than the percentage that don't eat.

Bro I just hope you understand where I am driving at.

So, in research world, we used generalization just like mathematics uses approximation. So when I say 'WOMEN ARE EVIL'. This, does not literally means that ALL women are evil. The percentage who aren't evil is smaller.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
Kingarthur21:
ignore these dolts ,of recent there has been an obsession with SM that guys cant do a day without throwing shades. Whats the difference between an entitled naija gal and a SM?just a baby...most of them have forgone dating to hustle for their kids. Some may be scouting for guys to take care of their kids but at least the guy money is doing something noble,training a kid and not buying wigs and iphones for themselves or giving other guys the money.

Even the reference thread OP is talking of alongside his dolts,that is typical of a naija girl whether SM or not
[/s]
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kingarthur21:
and single dads are saints?
Do you even know my anger with these wh0res? Nobody said single dad are saints.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by realtalk19: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
No single mother would reject a guy in his 20s who has a well paid business, two cars, two houses, shopping mall etc.

Hmm no wonder you are still very immature in reasoning to understand life situations. It's guys like u that will end up producing single mothers. With all these achievement you couldn't buy common sense.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by bonnyhope: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Don't ever date or marry a single mother.

In fact, if she isn't a virgin, don't date.
Rather stay single than get yourself messed up.

Women are evil.

Women don show this one pepper

Welcome to the Association of single men

2 Likes

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
bonnyhope:

Women don show this one pepper

Welcome to the Association of single men
Bro I am pissed. Even when you show them true love they misbehaved.

realtalk19:

Hmm no wonder you are still very immature in reasoning to understand life situations. It's guys like u that will end up producing single mothers. With all these achievement you couldn't buy common sense.
You see how illogical you are?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
OK thanks bro.

U see, in mathematics when something is not an exact but near exact, we call it exact. This, in mathematics is called approximation. e.g. 1.7million is equal to 2million.

Every country's population is always being approximated and not the exact figure.

Now in the research world, when something is close to, we call it close. For example, if the percentage of people in Calabar who eat dog meat is higher than the percentage who don't, we say that Calabar people eat dog me.

Calabar people eat dog meat. Does it means that every Calabar person eats dog meat? No! But we say Calabar people eat dog meat.
Why? It's because the percentage eating is higher than the percentage that don't eat.

So, in research world, we used generalization just like mathematics uses approximation. This, does not literally means that ALL women are evil. The percentage who aren't evil is smaller.
cool
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by CsRockefeller(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
OK thanks bro.

So, in research world, we used generalization just like mathematics uses approximation. This, does not literally means that ALL women are evil. The percentage who aren't evil is smaller.

Smart description.

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by drmikeadams(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
My experience is that every woman regardless of tribe, race, size, educational background, height, etc is a gold digger, a fair weather, a wh0re and a goddamn cheater
grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

cool
u got it right?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by SweetCunt97(f): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Cry me a river oh cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Petyprincess(f): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Las las you go turn gay

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
u got it right?

I do but how many single mums are there in Nigeria and how many have you dated?

In other words, how did you arrive at your result(s)?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Cry me a river oh cry me a river
I thought this gay nigga was baned. Ishilove ban this dude
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
Las las you go turn gay
ban this one too. They are all gay nigga niggas.

Cc Ishilove
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

this isn't about Nigeria it's worldwide. Check the first page i stated it there that regardless race, tribe etc
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Good women my ass.. Point me to any good woman in the world.

#GoldDiggers
#Wh0res
#Cheaters
#FairWeather
including your mother?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by uthlaw: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

My eyes ain't blur man, they're opened right from birth and crystal clear.

If you're as intellectual as your moniker, you should know what brings about itGENERALISATION and what GENERALISATION give birth to.

Just because 1, 2, 4 or a dozen women dealt with you doesn't mean they're all EVIL.

undecided
this mumu dey ves me I swear....
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
this isn't about Nigeria it's worldwide. Check the first page i stated it there that regardless race, tribe etc

Okay, how did you come about it?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by uthlaw: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
This one too don enter one chance...if we advice you not to fall in love,you tell us love is sweet when you meet the right person....the love no sweet again now,you run enter here....yeye!

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

Okay, how did you come about it?

Ekakamba:

A research shows that 3 out of 5 black men in the US own a gun or more. Did the researcher go about asking every black man if he owns a gun? Probably not.

Medical scientists say that a woman reaches menopause at age 40. Did these scientists go about meeting every 40 yr old woman and ask about her menses?

A research shows that 50% of road accident in 2009 was as a result of reckless driving. 30% was linked to DUI. Did the researcher(s) witness every road accident that occurred at that year ? Absolutely not.

See bro, in the research world, we researchers only experience or witnessed 20 to 40 percent of what we research about. The rest of the remaining percentage is a collection of data from people who experienced or witnessed it.

So to your question, no I didn't date all the single moms in Nigeria. in fact, I've never dated single moms and never will.
I collected data from those who have dated them and menhn 70% of them had a sad experience. (and remember in mathematics the approximation? So 70 would mean 100).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. / Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy / Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.