Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (118983 Views)

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by olujastro: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is my experience abroad...

Nigerian girls after settling into their professions abroad are only looking at guys who are doing as well or better than them professionally and financially.

A white woman who is a Doctor will fall in love with a cook, cleaner, clerk, etc.
But materialism is a big problem with Nigerians so people love what someone is (what they have) rather than who they are (their personality), hence the reason most career girls abroad are yet to find Nigerian men of their dreams, not until they start getting older and desperate before their eyes clear.
A lot of single Nigerian girls in Norway are in this category.
The same story in Canada, where I hadn't even landed at the time and my friend was already trying to hook me up with her single friend who is a nurse.
Local man quickly declined her offer cheesy

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by YorubaEmir: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:
My friend sent me this thread last night but I had too much to say so here we go.

I (A Nigerian girl living in Canada) will be responding to the OP's points and some other comments I found on the thread.

Are Nigerian Ladies in Canada lonely? Ofcourse we are! Are Nigerian girls in NIGERIA lonely? Hell yeah!!! Are Nigerian girls in other countries lonely? Absolutely!!!!! Being lonely is not a factor of location or person. It's about not finding the right friends/partner you vibe with.

Why did we immigrate? Bros are you kidding me? Canadian govt is paying me $2000 monthly and other benefits for losing income due to covid-19 Is that happening in Naija right now? All the money donated by philanthropist in Nigeria would soon disappear into the thin air without our govt giving explanation of any sort. Ofcourse, it's not bed of roses abroad neither were we expecting a man wrapped in a gift bag but please don't let your sentiments cloud your reasoning as to why people make immigration decisions abeg.

I personally feel attacked cry grin I recently posted a video on my YouTube Channel about finding love & online dating in Canada. It's asif this hope saw my video and wanted to attack me

What makes you think we would be interested in you to begin with? Don't pride yourself too much plis dear

If you like let the OP influence your decision and stop you from chasing your immigration dreams, last last it's up to you to decide what you want for your future.

Whilst I would agree with growing together with your partner and building with them. I think it's just shallow minded of anyone in this age and time to ask for women to chase marriage first before career. Marriage is not the ultimate not everyone sees marriage as an achievement. These days, if you crave for sex so much, you can pay someone to do it or get yourself a Love Machine, if you want a child, you can literally just buy a sperm and save yourself lots of stress. Most of us are yet to keep an open mind to these things, however if you want something badly there;s always a way to get it.

Most Nigerian men hate to see it happen, there are laws that protect women here and they would prefer dying single than to see women as their equals. A good number of them are control freaks and would rather their woman be at their beck and call for everything as opposed to having their marriage work as a partnership. Nigerian married man knowing the laws of the land will still go ahead and cheat on his wife with a girl living in the same condo with his wife. Una no even dey fear or respect una madam. If atall you really want to cheat, you cannot travel to Nigeria and secretly mess with girls that fancy IJGB crew or allen avenue. As expected, some women do exploit the situation but if you find yourself a god-fearing person and you do the right thing, no divorce laws or child custody issue would stop y'all from flourishing.

White men dont find us attractive? Laughs is Swahili
On the contrary most men of other races have FETISH for Nigerian girls and Black girls in general. Maybe not long term in all cases tho but they reaaaaaaally fancy us and admire our enthusiasm towards life. Whilst most Nigerian girls would likely not wanna go for the likes of 'Ryan', 'Billy' and co it's not cos we don't find them attractive. Firstly, Naija guys are smart, intelligent and goal oriented. You see the average ones already have plans for their future and working towards it unlike the counterparts who are comfortable with just a high school degree. If a Naija guy is even into technical jobs he would try to be the best at it and work towards starting his own company in the near future. Secondly, coping with someone with a different culture, lifestyle, food, etc is honestly stressful. I was talking with one Persian guy and he said before we can kiss or hold hands, we have to be temporarily married. undecided The other chinese guy is only about 5ft tall, I'm just wondering what he would look like in that department shocked

In Nigeria, when you visit a guy at home, some would expect you to know that's express ticket to get laid with them. But here if you visit a guy at home, you can be almost certain that if you guys have sex it's cos you wanted it, no guy will try to lure or manipulate you to straff them or tell you when you came to my house what were you thinking. They know it's important to ask for your opinion or even avoid the whole situation altogether.

Something the OP failed to address is that the Loneliness spans across both men and women living in Diaspora. Even the white people find it hard getting a partner for themselves much less an immigrant that would probably take some time to fully settle in. The system is built to have everyone mind their business, that togetherness or family-spirit is missing.

All the naija guys and ladies in Toronto have finish dating themselves. It's such a small city, everyone knows eachother thru another person only a matter of time before you find out that; the guy toasting you is ex with your colleagues' friend. Or the guy you matched with on the dating app went on a date with your housemate the day before. Some would be married and they would be on the dating apps lying to other women.

Some of us don't even mind going back home to bring men here, but 'em guys just they find paper. Only few genuinely love and care for you. I kuku know people here already do that as business tho, some ladies/guys now charge up to $30,000 to marry people from home to help them get residency here.

There are tons of Nigerians in Canada groups on WhatsApp and Telegram some are just for singles and you find people of age 35, 40, etc filled with both women and MEN. Some guys eventually resort to going back home to marry the less exposed girls, but guess what happens once they reach YYZ airport? Oh well your guess is as good as mine. Their eyes go open finish.

A good number of Naija guys are single and desperately finding love as well as ladies. Truth is, we all crave for love. And that's not a bad thing to want. Finding a good match or significant other is a honestly a game of chance. Home and Abroad, White or Black race finding a partner is truly difficult and if you got lucky finding that one special person, you better love and cherish them truly.

I rest my case; I am in the comment section waiting for someone to jump on my mention and before you do so just remember: Opinions are like as5holes and everyone is entitled to one. So this is my opinion, I have free time today grin

Link to Original thread https://www.nairaland.com/5782313/chai-nigerian-girls-canada-lonely

I wan relocate to Canada even if na to marry the girl
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Your youtube channel video about 'finding love online' kinda justified that guy's thread.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by masseratti: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mstick:
Anybody with a brain knows that thread was created to massage the ego of Nigerian men.

Nigerian men like to praise themselves and make it look like women from other continents are falling over themselves to date them but believe me it's 100% false.

Black men are just the worst honestly, you see them opening threads upon threads insulting and humiliating black women but you would NEVER see men from other races do that. Are their women perfect? NO! but they respect and protect them anyway.

The reason why most of this black men go after white women is because of the standard the white men set for their own women, they built a country and environment where there women can thrive meanwhile our own men are still here debating if we're allowed to serve them garri with one meat.

which standard? Not all Nigerian guys are control freaks, there is a stark difference when it comes to Nigerian guys and other black guys. This is not about white or black girls . Its about Nigerian girls, the difference when you date a non Nigerian girl and a Nigerian girl is like day and night.. Nigerian girl feel entitled period.

The two ops has their point anyway it all depends on which one suits you, but the original op of the other thread is so much on point.. The op here saying white see them as their fetish thing is so degrading, alot of people have their fetish fantacies, but still.. Its degrading.

23 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ednut1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Godfullsam:
It's just a matter of time Nigerians will over populate the whole of Canada.

Out of every 5 Nigerians planning to travel out of Nigeria , 3 will tell you they are planning to travel to Canada.

Almost all the guys that resigned from where I worked now in Canada. That makes me wonder if Canada is the next paradise or may be it is easier to migrate to Canada compared other developed countries.

Anyways Sha, if God open way for me, na to follow the bandwagon.

As for the loneliness and boredom, I no send for day one, as far as I get a good paying to establish my self.

Who marriage and social life epp by the way undecided
while other countries are blocking migrants e.g. Usa uk Australia. Canada has a program that brings in over 150k people with express entry and pnp. Just be young, score well in ielts, have masters or two degrees and 3 years experience. You don collect permanent residency. The opportunity may not be there tomorrow. So people dey rush am now

12 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ibkayee(f): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
the grandmas that have one leg in the grave they keep bringing to the registry grin grin grin
Lmao even the grandmas and 'less desirable' oyibo women aren't necessarily looking for naija men, they are the ones being pursued by Naija men and are just more likely to fall for it because they're vulnerable. Oyibo women as a collective are not checking for naija men like that, especially NOT the home-based ones cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by shogsman(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
If you're in Rome you might as well behave like a roman,I personally don't advice any Nigerian in diaspora to marry a Nigerian girl,I do not care about green cards cos migration is not my problem but I think girls there are better suited and more reasonable than Nigerian girls.this is coming from someone who dated 6 Nigerian girls and later got married to an American,the distance between the affection and attention to details is explicitly enormous

28 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Odion2016(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
A round of applause for the Op...Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, so they say.. But if me dey for dat Canada,,i go first try out average white ladies. No be naija babes full naija in the first place??...ahba,,i go wan change taste small na..

12 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Arijude(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Op is as ugly as

6 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by iammiracle1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin both OPs are correct, for those scared of divorce, YOU do know that white women are the WORST in this aspect, their system is designed to favor them IST above all others, if you doubt me ask Emmanuel Eboue who now lives in a basement without heat after his oyinbo wife took all he had, check all major crazy divorce those involved are mostly always white women, so pls cut our ladies some slack, even my guy man in Aussie complains of deep bone crushing loneliness sometimes because he is always on the grind and the few white women that come around after knowing he isn't an athlete or artiste never pursue anything long lasting with him, except for the ugly or unambitious leechy ones looking for someone to be stalled to, why do you think most Nigerian men marry oyinbo and still secretly come back home to marry? After a while the white crave wears off and you begin to see that Instagram filters isn't reality then you begin to lust for that sweet chocolate candy, so please of you find love, white, black, brown or yellow, cherish it, its not always greener on the other side for both sexes.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by igbsam(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
The YouTube line got me laughing all over the place and above all, you proved him right by practically showing us your own YouTube channel grin grin grin

The other thread seems 90% right about his findings and write-up. That one no go still stop us from entering Canada.

We go jam soon

30 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Samyfemi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
@whizqueen pls I will need a detailed process of applying to migrate to Canada

Thanks
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Joshuazedd(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
allow guys to be deriving joy from speaking for ladies with so much conviction. nairaland talk is easy, reality is far different

5 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Still love this country any day.

Nigerian girls there in Nigeria experience loneliness too. No one is immune.

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Amorprincesa24: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hehehehehehe cheesy
Mstick:
Anybody with a brain knows that thread was created to massage the ego of Nigerian men.

Nigerian men like to praise themselves and make it look like women from other continents are falling over themselves to date them but believe me it's 100% false.

Black men are just the worst honestly, you see them opening threads upon threads insulting and humiliating black women but you would NEVER see men from other races do that. Are their women perfect? NO! but they respect and protect them anyway.

The reason why most of this black men go after white women is because of the standard the white men set for their own women, they built a country and environment where there women can thrive meanwhile our own men are still here debating if we're allowed to serve them garri with one meat.

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by gbemishile: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Who wants to be reading these epistle
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ibkayee(f): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
SaintBishop:

You na abi you no be oyibo woman? see as you just they rush us anyhow grin grin grin
Lmao I'm British-Nigerian and the only reason I specifically go for Naija men is because culturally, they're just convenient. I've met some great ones in my life but as a collelctive, you aren't that special tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Ladycewhy(f): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao even the grandmas and 'less desirable' oyibo women aren't necessarily looking for naija men, they are the ones being pursued by Naija men and are just more likely to fall for it because they're vulnerable. Oyibo women as a collective are not checking for naija men like that, especially NOT the home-based ones cheesy
they regard them more as old people care giver . Imagine marrying a grandma ,na shit and piss you go pack tire. And they don't mind o . Nigerian men are the only men in West Africa willing to pack shit and piss for an ancestor all in the name of being married to a white woman grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by lordswill03: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
ABEG who read am finish
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by legalwealth(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:
Reading some few lines i knew the whole message would be senseless n really when that guy said 9ja babes in Canada 're less attractive n not good looking dang i now believe

mehnn Op wor wor ehn Tuueh

Besides only a lonely lady would have such time to reply breaking in messages just like you've done
sad

grin grin grin

But fear God! !!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Even this op. She dey do youtube videos to increase chances of getting husband hahahaha

14 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by searchng4love: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
orunmila144:
everybody is lonely in canada. its a cold dark lonely depressing place with high taxes, high rent and mediocre wages cheesy
Tell them

4 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Godfullsam(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
ednut1:
while other countries are blocking migrants e.g. Usa uk Australia. Canada has a program that brings in over 150 people with express entry and pnp. Just be young, score well in ielts, have masters or two degrees and 3 years experience. You don collect permanent residency. The opportunity may not be there tomorrow. So people dey rush am now

How much will it cost someone to migrate to Canada assuming one has all the requirements you mentioned?
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by wunmi590(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
@whizqueen

Honestly, I wasn't expecting this so much fun, free mind expression in your write up, but believe me, I made sure I stayed glued to my laptop and finish what you wrote up there with smile and admiration.

The way you tackled the discussion and made your valid point without abusing anybody show the kind of heart you have, God bless you.

BTW: you write so good, and wish you success in your future endeavor and a good husband.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ibkayee(f): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
they regard them more as old people care giver . Imagine marrying a grandma ,na shit and piss you go pakc tire. And they don't mind o . The only men in West Africa willing to pack shit and piss for an ancestor all in the name of being married to a white woman grin grin
Lmaoo grin

6 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by flokii: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hanty had to create disclaimer thread grin

Dem say una own don too much and una dey lonely plus the cold weather.

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by skfa1: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
I repeat abroad is lonely!!!!

I went back home after many years. I cried.

I cried simply because I missed a lot of things that makes me happy.

You can even be in abroad and have $£€¥₩ and still be sad!!!

Home is happiness.

22 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by whizqueen(f): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
ednut1:
If Nigerian guys can date other races or countries easily. Naija girls should be able to do. Same too na cheesy. Whizqueen is ya friend single. Mofe link up cheesy
Be like I would start looking towards those Indians now wink She is, if you G is sure why not
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ajani27(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Decryptor:
The OP's "counter thread" has damage control written all over it. grin grin

And what's more...her profile picture is solid proof about what the OP of the other thread said about "the facial disposition" of Naija ladies living in Canada and as to why men over there find then least desirable! undecided
Imagine her without make up....

9 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ericmor: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:
If you want you can check out my YouTube Channel, I make videos on Life in Canada and immigrating to Canada, the process, the cost and available pathways

I see
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by searchng4love: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
hustla:

Them say una no dey fine, and the two ladies wey dey show for the video snippet no make am at all

grin

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Rumobaba: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Generally the negative effect of Migration is Brain drain to a Nation.

whizqueen:
My friend sent me this thread last night but I had too much to say so here we go.

I (A Nigerian girl living in Canada) will be responding to the OP's points and some other comments I found on the thread.

Are Nigerian Ladies in Canada lonely? Ofcourse we are! Are Nigerian girls in NIGERIA lonely? Hell yeah!!! Are Nigerian girls in other countries lonely? Absolutely!!!!! Being lonely is not a factor of location or person. It's about not finding the right friends/partner you vibe with.

Why did we immigrate? Bros are you kidding me? Canadian govt is paying me $2000 monthly and other benefits for losing income due to covid-19 Is that happening in Naija right now? All the money donated by philanthropist in Nigeria would soon disappear into the thin air without our govt giving explanation of any sort. Ofcourse, it's not bed of roses abroad neither were we expecting a man wrapped in a gift bag but please don't let your sentiments cloud your reasoning as to why people make immigration decisions abeg.

I personally feel attacked cry grin I recently posted a video on my YouTube Channel about finding love & online dating in Canada. It's asif this hope saw my video and wanted to attack me

What makes you think we would be interested in you to begin with? Don't pride yourself too much plis dear

If you like let the OP influence your decision and stop you from chasing your immigration dreams, last last it's up to you to decide what you want for your future.

Whilst I would agree with growing together with your partner and building with them. I think it's just shallow minded of anyone in this age and time to ask for women to chase marriage first before career. Marriage is not the ultimate not everyone sees marriage as an achievement. These days, if you crave for sex so much, you can pay someone to do it or get yourself a Love Machine, if you want a child, you can literally just buy a sperm and save yourself lots of stress. Most of us are yet to keep an open mind to these things, however if you want something badly there;s always a way to get it.

Most Nigerian men hate to see it happen, there are laws that protect women here and they would prefer dying single than to see women as their equals. A good number of them are control freaks and would rather their woman be at their beck and call for everything as opposed to having their marriage work as a partnership. Nigerian married man knowing the laws of the land will still go ahead and cheat on his wife with a girl living in the same condo with his wife. Una no even dey fear or respect una madam. If atall you really want to cheat, you cannot travel to Nigeria and secretly mess with girls that fancy IJGB crew or allen avenue. As expected, some women do exploit the situation but if you find yourself a god-fearing person and you do the right thing, no divorce laws or child custody issue would stop y'all from flourishing.

White men dont find us attractive? Laughs is Swahili
On the contrary most men of other races have FETISH for Nigerian girls and Black girls in general. Maybe not long term in all cases tho but they reaaaaaaally fancy us and admire our enthusiasm towards life. Whilst most Nigerian girls would likely not wanna go for the likes of 'Ryan', 'Billy' and co it's not cos we don't find them attractive. Firstly, Naija guys are smart, intelligent and goal oriented. You see the average ones already have plans for their future and working towards it unlike the counterparts who are comfortable with just a high school degree. If a Naija guy is even into technical jobs he would try to be the best at it and work towards starting his own company in the near future. Secondly, coping with someone with a different culture, lifestyle, food, etc is honestly stressful. I was talking with one Persian guy and he said before we can kiss or hold hands, we have to be temporarily married. undecided The other chinese guy is only about 5ft tall, I'm just wondering what he would look like in that department shocked

In Nigeria, when you visit a guy at home, some would expect you to know that's express ticket to get laid with them. But here if you visit a guy at home, you can be almost certain that if you guys have sex it's cos you wanted it, no guy will try to lure or manipulate you to straff them or tell you when you came to my house what were you thinking. They know it's important to ask for your opinion or even avoid the whole situation altogether.

Something the OP failed to address is that the Loneliness spans across both men and women living in Diaspora. Even the white people find it hard getting a partner for themselves much less an immigrant that would probably take some time to fully settle in. The system is built to have everyone mind their business, that togetherness or family-spirit is missing.

All the naija guys and ladies in Toronto have finish dating themselves. It's such a small city, everyone knows eachother thru another person only a matter of time before you find out that; the guy toasting you is ex with your colleagues' friend. Or the guy you matched with on the dating app went on a date with your housemate the day before. Some would be married and they would be on the dating apps lying to other women.

Some of us don't even mind going back home to bring men here, but 'em guys just they find paper. Only few genuinely love and care for you. I kuku know people here already do that as business tho, some ladies/guys now charge up to $30,000 to marry people from home to help them get residency here.

There are tons of Nigerians in Canada groups on WhatsApp and Telegram some are just for singles and you find people of age 35, 40, etc filled with both women and MEN. Some guys eventually resort to going back home to marry the less exposed girls, but guess what happens once they reach YYZ airport? Oh well your guess is as good as mine. Their eyes go open finish.

A good number of Naija guys are single and desperately finding love as well as ladies. Truth is, we all crave for love. And that's not a bad thing to want. Finding a good match or significant other is a honestly a game of chance. Home and Abroad, White or Black race finding a partner is truly difficult and if you got lucky finding that one special person, you better love and cherish them truly.

I rest my case; I am in the comment section waiting for someone to jump on my mention and before you do so just remember: Opinions are like as5holes and everyone is entitled to one. So this is my opinion, I have free time today grin

Link to Original thread https://www.nairaland.com/5782313/chai-nigerian-girls-canada-lonely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.