Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,144 members, 7,852,906 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG (38556 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Flexzy360(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
StarUp:
Why na? They should have just bought sanitizers and face mask with the money for onward distribution to the masses...now one politician will take the money as his share.
U are right, na person share be dat
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Dewisedick: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Any church that donate a dime to federal government on Civid-19 is doing nothing but eye service.
Your members are hungry you are busy donating to federal government...
They tell una say federal government no get money neh? Abi an una dey control central bank of Nigeria?

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by oochi123(f): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Abeg na which kind wahala be this? Give to your church members..
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by realemaediong(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
I'm seen this as hypocrisy
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by iramure(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
priceaction:
Good, waiting for freeze donations and his online worship centers...
freeze be like
thanks to daddy freeze, he put fire in their yanch
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
No subject
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Jacopini: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Are u one of the members dieing of hunger. Make we knw how u source ur info..
Emmakohodis747:
And their members don't have food at home during this quarantine

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by mmmnaija: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
HMMM

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by iramure(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
This man doctine can make a professor become complete idiot.
There is one in my area who is completely a mumu, so addicted to his doctrine
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Jacopini: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Becos na dem poor pass abi?? Filter ir words, sound smarter.
tyup:

Considering the state n status of most Deeper lifers 've met It would have been very much wonderful if Deeper life had share the money amongst her members

Trust me deeper life members needs the money much more than the FG does sad
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by deleson: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Religious institutions have a role in social development.

This act displays the social responsibilities of the church...God bless them.

Local Deeper Life churches have been distributing foodstuff meant for their annual Easter Retreat to their needy members.

Socially responsible institutions should be commended for tackling the issues from all angles; complying with the govt's lockdown directive, donating to the government and providing substance to their members and other people.

Together we are stronger!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Asour: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Totally the Church's decision which I respect but I am certainly NOT in favour of giving Money to the Government though.

Hoping I have a better understanding about why people probably wiser than me do that. I really would love to know.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nwaoloko100:

Why are you nairaland people like diz... Can't u just appreciate commendable actions and be quite.. Which 1 is their members dont have food.. If churches give you people will complain they don't u would criticize... Kaii

If they have been giving to their members there won't be so many poor among them.
The Church do not have any positive impact on the society/members
QED
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by iramure(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
kponkedenge:
I rarely see people accusing mosques of not donating the way they accuse churches.
is because churches promise much but deliver nothing
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by L1lma(f): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Y not buy d equipment for them instead of handing d moni to govt
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by peace0813(f): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Raylight2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-deeper-life-bible-church-donates-n50m-to-fg/amp/

File photo

Deeper life ministry has done. However, it would have been better if the money was used to buy food stuff and donated to the masses
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mr President is not smiling why na.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Jacopini: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
U foolish, u chop belle full na u dey nairaland? U get mind abuse pastor nd his chch. As d members go hungry y u no carry food give dem since u better... U are a bitter person
Bozzyironlady:
Oloshi people, awon notice me geng.
I personally know two deeper life members wey hunger wan finish but their yeye daddy go no remember share not even 1 milk cup of rice but them carry 50mil give kofament.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by eaglez(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sincerely I think the governing council of these churches don't sit to advise the pastors well, I agree it is called cooperate social responsibility but at this juncture the masses which their members are part really need it more than the government, our system of governance at the moment is not transparent enough to entrust huge sums of money in the hands of just few persons who already have access to the national treasury, can't our dear nation handle this pandemic as a nation without external donations, am just thinking aloud, a member of that church is very very hungry at the moment and our respected kumuyi is doing this? It is well
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by lexxyrule(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
kponkedenge:
I rarely see people accusing mosques of not donating the way they accuse churches.

Like they really have it to that extent. Only churches makes forbe list oga mi
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Those your members that are dying/wallowing in poverty, have they not been giving?

I understand your lamentation, God will take care of your problems
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Jabioro: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
After this coronavarius matter any poor man that take his tithing to church is a fool..take your tithes to most vunerable..take it to the street..do it for unknown..these men of hypocrite are of no help to you.. scammers.Dem know themselves
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Justpassingby45(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
The worst donation ever
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by wellmax(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
People saying all trash. I am a member of Deeper Life.

The church made donations and also send food and cash to all its churches in Lagos (at least I am sure of Lagos) to distribute to brethren in dire need.

The church really does not need to make noise about this or say how much the palliatives cost v

Feel free to say whatever you want to.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by LONGPREEK(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
why give to federal govt instead of giving the poor people in your church. useless pastors
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
eaglez:
Sincerely I think the governing council of these churches don't sit to advise the pastors well, I agree it is called cooperate social responsibility but at this juncture the masses which their members are part really need it more than the government, our system of governance at the moment is not transparent enough to entrust huge sums of money in the hands of just few persons who already have access to the national treasury, can't our dear nation handle this pandemic as a nation without external donations, am just thinking aloud, a member of that church is very very hungry at the moment and our respected kumuyi is doing this? It is well

Can you tell that member to humble himself or herself and call her pastor that s/he need help
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
LONGPREEK:
why give to federal govt instead of giving the poor people in your church. useless pastors

Remembering Judas

As if you care for the poor,
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by LONGPREEK(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
wellmax:
I am a member of Deeper Life.

why are u using internet. i thought kumuyi was against internet , tv etc
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Realfrankie(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
This one is pure eye service

sha their lives deep
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by wehdone(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
extol1:
seriously, this is a bad idea from the church, it would have been better to buy food with such money and distribute to their members. I know a member of deeper life church who can't afford to feed his family because he is business man

...and what did you do to help him to feed his family?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by dennisworld1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Scammers.like make members nor open eye.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by wellmax(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
If church give only church members, people will cry and shout. Now they give government to assist social intervention, people still making noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.