Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,226 members, 7,853,189 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG (38559 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by LONGPREEK(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

Remembering Judas

As if you care for the poor,
i am not religious. dont wasted your time man
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by shekauvsbuhari: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

Considering the state n status of most Deeper lifers 've met It would have been very much wonderful if Deeper life had share the money amongst her members

Trust me deeper life members needs the money much more than the FG does sad
You just said the truth.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nwaoloko100:

The church can't meet d needs of Everybody na... Which 1 is yeye G.O again.
. Must u insult man of God for giving again....

Your church is creating more poor people when they only collect from them but can't give back to them..... when they tell you that Church is not the building but the people you will argue and disagree, you prefer to build the biggest cathedral when over 70% of them are poor/ hungry?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by wellmax(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
LONGPREEK:
why are u using internet. i thought kumuyi was against internet , tv etc

When? Tell me.

Deeper Life was first to take church services online in Nigeria.

Go and find out.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by dennisworld1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Maybe we will start paying our tithes to FG so as to give to the church
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Hezmatosky: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
And their members don't have food at home during this quarantine
Let's assume they decided to buy foodstuffs with the money, where exactly will they buy them from where everywhere is looked down?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
ScamAdvise:
These bloody hypocrites that preach the word of god but don't apply it in real life circumstances. I emailed 6 of the biggest churches in Nigeria one by one that they should offer financial assistance to me
1. Redeemed Christian Church Of God
2. Christ Embassy
3. Mountain Of Fire And Miracles
4. Deeper Life Christian Ministry
5. Winners Chapel
6. Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN)
That I needed N150,000 naira to buy a second hand keke napep and they never replied my emails. I even checked my spam folders for the email. Now they want to donate over 300 times that amount to government. Who government help?

I have seen fraudulent persons like you before

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Fhemmmy: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
All donation to the FG and the government is stupid and freaking annoying, why can't they use same to create some bed spaces in some hospital or do what will affect people directly, damn, you all know that the government are corrupt but yet continue to feed their addiction . . . For real?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

I understand your lamentation, God will take care of your problems
Thank you, but I think your own problem is bigger than mine.
cool cool cool
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Godpikin4real(f): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
DeeperLife is filled with a lot of poor and indigents. Why can't they use such money 2 aid her members?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by thunderbabs: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mosques no go donate ni?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Godson123(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
[Churches should focus on their members not covers where the fund will be looted away. If you know you know.

quote author=Raylight2 post=88266644]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-deeper-life-bible-church-donates-n50m-to-fg/amp/

File photo [/quote]
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Burruchaga71(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Most popular in the world? We don't know the business center here in South Africa
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
wellmax:

When? Tell me.

Deeper Life was first to take church services online in Nigeria.

Go and find out.
So how do you follow online service?
Is television no longer evil/devils box again?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

Considering the state n status of most Deeper lifers 've met It would have been very much wonderful if Deeper life had share the money amongst her members

Trust me deeper life members needs the money much more than the FG does sad

Wonderfully said, and even if not for the members, but do something that will directly impact the masses and not enrich the pocket of the government

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by omolola12345(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why give it to FG and not use it to take care of their Church members and other less privilege people. We have not received anything from FG all this while and we are almost dying of hunger here.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by sureway1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Oloshi people, awon notice me geng.
I personally know two deeper life members wey hunger wan finish but their yeye daddy go no remember share not even 1 milk cup of rice but them carry 50mil give kofament.

You know! But have you asked if they were given relief package?

If truly they are members the Church must have given them...the Church did that last weekend..

If the Church is giving 50M. In my own opinion maybe the Church felt now that we have given our members let us also reach out....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by MissOpe(f): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Awe4luv:

for you to get donations on NL, change your name from miss ope to mrs ope, then the cool calm and collected persona text on your profile should be changed as well, coz u already collected two bullets
Thank you for the observation.... I actually collected more than two bullets from him.. But I do have two children.... Thanks once again.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by mvem(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
kponkedenge:
I rarely see people accusing mosques of not donating the way they accuse churches.
the both religions differs...Churches are like an institution... They have offering, pay tithe, have businesses etc...Mosques don't operate that way, but where people come and pray and disperse. So normally it is up to the individuals to donate not that the mosque will donate
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Victornezzar: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
Aww my church smiley
God bless pastor WF.Kumuyi
Deeper lifer??
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Clothingonline9(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
ScamAdvise:
These bloody hypocrites that preach the word of god but don't apply it in real life circumstances. I emailed 6 of the biggest churches in Nigeria one by one that they should offer financial assistance to me
1. Redeemed Christian Church Of God
2. Christ Embassy
3. Mountain Of Fire And Miracles
4. Deeper Life Christian Ministry
5. Winners Chapel
6. Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN)
That I needed N150,000 naira to buy a second hand keke napep and they never replied my emails. I even checked my spam folders for the email. Now they want to donate over 300 times that amount to government. Who government help?
How much have you contributed to your church all your life how committed are u in ur parish ?my church helped me with start up capital as a devoted member RCCG church own u nothing ask government
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by omiolota1960(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
foolishness is when you leave the poor congression in ur church and donate to FG to distribute among themselves
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Thank you, but I think your own problem is bigger than mine.
cool cool cool

Yea bigger than you think.
Part of the problem is seeing folk acting weird on the internet especially Nairaland
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by EngnrAkande: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
I am a deeperlife member! Pleass remove that notion that deeperlife member are suffering, we are rich and i know my people are blessed... so what the church has done it's d best. I am deeper life member and am not suffering at all

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Petyprincess(f): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Victornezzar:

Deeper lifer??
Lol my mum is bt I was raised in deeper life b4 i open eye cry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Jokerman(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
mumjee:
Nigerians and our mentality.....the church gives we complain,they don't give we still complain.

There are some things not done right. The money and food will be better to their members...
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by osazsky(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
And their members don't have food at home during this quarantine
if they have done for only their members u will still b d first to shout religious discrimination na wah for una o
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by OyinO: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Useless G.O. Misplaced priorities, eye service and cowardice. What stops him from channeling the huge sum of money to his poverty stricken members languishing in the government imposed lockdown? So many of them have nothing left to buy foodstuffs due to hike in the prices of commodities. Instead of buying relevant items and sharing to them or on the other hand, simply share the money to them so that they can do the buying themselves, he has just wasted tithe payers' money. So sad!
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Iknowhow: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
I don't know if I am the only one feeling this way. Why are these ppl giving money for FG. I still don't understand. Do you mean no one is around them to be helped? This is thing is just something else as if we are coursed. It just feels no sense in it . I don't just know this one
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
fatymore:

The mosque doesn't have money.

But individual Muslims have been donating the likes of Dangote and BUA

Dangote is richest in Africa by selling products, while our Pastorpreours becomes richer by collecting seeds etc from the their members....
While one is giving to the society, the other is collecting from the society....two opposite....

If you know you know
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by ProudBiafran: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Another cowardly pastor that kisses hausa fulani ass
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Oloshi people, awon notice me geng.
I personally know two deeper life members wey hunger wan finish but their yeye daddy go no remember share not even 1 milk cup of rice but them carry 50mil give kofament.
Please and please show some respect na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.