Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,238 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Has Religion Got To Do With It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Religion Got To Do With It? (670 Views)

These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) / You got to be kidding me! / The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2011
Okay. My 3rd relationship just ended and she says it's because i dont go to church. Actually idk why i lose these girls for d same reasn. am an atheist and cant hide it. Cant lie either.
Ocos at d start they n'er knw, but later it surfaces smhw. Am tired. Cant i just find a girl who doesnt give a damn?
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by nurabela: 3:39am On Jan 04, 2011
Find girls who are also atheist or start going to church immediately.
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by Carolece(f): 4:30am On Jan 04, 2011
[s]OMG wrong thread. let me C my pretty little self out [/s]
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by Busta(f): 4:34am On Jan 04, 2011
nahh . . . not in Africa and definitely not in Nigeria.
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by Carolece(f): 4:35am On Jan 04, 2011
,  . . who wants a partner who doesnt believe in what they believe in? there will ALWAYS be conflicts.
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by iice(f): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2011
sauer:

Okay. My 3rd relationship just ended and she says it's because i dont go to church. Actually idk why i lose these girls for d same reasn. am an atheist and cant hide it. Cant lie either.
Ocos at d start they n'er knw, but later it surfaces smhw. Am tired. Cant i just find a girl who doesnt give a damn?

They don't know at the start but it always breaks you guys up. You don't know why this keeps happening to you. You cannot hide it.

Please what are they teaching children these days?
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2011
iice:

They don't know at the start but it always breaks you guys up. You don't know why this keeps happening to you. You cannot hide it.

Please what are they teaching children these days?

Are you some child? How do people like this get on nairaland sef? Cybercafe? shocked
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2011
Busta:

nahh . . . not in Africa and definitely not in Nigeria.
there sure has to be some around, i guess
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by Dsense(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2011
sauer:

Are you some child? How do people like this get on nairaland sef? Cybercafe? shocked

^^^You don die grin . . . .Oya say Bye bye to nairaland grin
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
D-sense:

^^^You don die grin . . . .Oya say Bye bye to nairaland grin
sorry? u said??
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by Dsense(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2011
Ok oooo!!!
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2011
actually, nigeria is just such that education is by rote. It doesnt liberate the soul anymore. So sad. One wont find educated beings around, only people who suppose they are. Applies to guys, as well as to girls. Yet there must be some whose minds have been truly sung to by the beauties of literature and science, and as such have divested themselves of the crippling weights of religion or its by-products. These are the salt of the earth!
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by iice(f): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2011
sauer:

ironic thou is an atheist
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by tpia1: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2011
date female atheists.
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by Coolabbie: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2011
D only girls who wuldnt giv a damn wuld be ur fellow atheists or dose who arent serious about deir religion. So luk 4 dem & date.
Re: What Has Religion Got To Do With It? by Odunnu: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2011
Maybe you should let them know upfront before you grow/develop the affection

(1) (Reply)

Pls Pals I Need Ur Help / Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? / Long Distance Marriage Makes Him Say He Is Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.