Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) (137483 Views)

Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. / President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 / Photos Of Over 500,000 Residents Fleeing Wild Fire Orderly In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by MJBOLT: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2020
correct me if i am wrong but no law enforcement agents forced these people to be orderly undecided

this one no fit happen for naija,fight go don start since

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by MrTrend(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Very shocking.. It is well..
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2020
Thats organised country 4 u

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by tillaman(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2020
Covid-19 the respecter of No man!
Both rich and poor got hit!!
We hope to wake up from this global nightmare soon

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2020
See people with better cars lining up for hand-out. I even see a camaro. grin

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by manuel4real(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2020
cry
Nairalanders pls I will appreciate if anyone can help my situation.. I don't have any money to buy food stuffs and there's no work around due to this lockdown

Zenith bank

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Karleb(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2020
MJBOLT:
correct me if i am wrong but no law enforcement agents forced these people to be orderly undecided

this one no fit happen for naija,fight go don start since

That's one thing I like about oyinbos, call them whatever bad name you want but these people are intuitively and naturally orderly.

In 2016, hurricane Mathew was ravaging US, people where asked to leave Florida but these guys queued there cars on one lane of a 2-lanes road and there was no car on the other lane.

27 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Karleb(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2020
manuel4real:
cry
Nairalanders pls I will appreciate if anyone can help my situation.. I don't have any money to buy food stuffs and there's no work around due to this lockdown

Zenith bank

Abeg send me that N400, I have nothing in my account.

Should I send my details?

25 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by hidhrhis(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2020
Karleb:

Abeg send me that N400, I have nothing in my account.
Should I send my details?
i was about saying the same like u read my mind

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by mcjokee: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2020
Sense no go kill u bro �
Shibaraba:
Sweet country
I have a proposition. I suggest the federal government should, instead of wasting money in the name of nysc for youths, make them dey send every youth go America or Europe for at least three months after school so we go see as people dey live over there. See organisation na. See love. See order . See peace. See equality . Everybody comport. That is a country that works.

If this were to be naija, fight go Don happen since na. See that woman dey wave after she Don drop food. For here she go Don turn Jesus Christ. Dey shout line up, line up. People go dey even bribe them to collect aid. That one na if dem mc oluomo wannabees never carry bottle scatter the whole place.Different headline the next day Explorers headline go read
Foodbank turns blood bank as touts clash in abule egba
Pm express headline
50 killed as food sharing turns blow sharing
Igberetv headline
Man divorces wife in ejigbo as he discovers that she slept with officials before food was handed out.
Cyriacius izuekwe headline
Horror as bloodbath reigns in mushin over food
Autojosh headline
How to care for you car while queueing to access foodaid
And our resident asslicker headline Alex reports
Regina Daniels poses with recipients of food aid in abakaliki

By the way,that last picture, I fit bet my blokos na our sisters those hanty be. One back Pikin another just relax. By the way if you no get any of those wrapper for house you're not a Nigerian

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ItooWorWor(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2020
awesomely:
Explorers the Great!

I greet you! You are doing well!

Despite all the funding and donations we have been reading about online, only very few people in Nigeria, can attest that they have received food or cash donations.

Our politicians would rather do this, during election period, than this lock down period, where most families feed on daily wage.
grin grin grin
cc imhotep

lzaa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by LZAA: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2020
ItooWorWor:

grin grin grin
cc imhotep

lzaa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Ezmans: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am thinking will there be food shortage in America? With This way they are responsive and organized.
Since Nigeria always copy from them let's copy this one too
pls what am I doing in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by joinnow: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2020
Even cars dey Maintain social distance
Chei see level

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by centboy123456(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2020
God bless America

13 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Luizkid(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2020
OMG, see a country where things work. Here, even vigilante will form uniform personnel and jump queue.

13 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by julshairport: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Most of the time I asked myself "Did countries like this already prepare for this disaster" they are always fast in taking decisions, affect peoples life positively, listen to citizen outcry, make provisions for food within short period of time. BUT

In Nigeria, 4months to set up committee, another 2 months to look into the matter/issues at hand, 1 month to set up another committee to look into the previous committee report. At the end of the day nothing will happen because the virus will be gone.

When can we get things right in Nigeria for God sake.....

SAD

39 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Mekenz(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Anyone that haven't travel out of Nigeria, will never understand how decayed the system of our government and our way of doing thing is.

I'm sorry to say these, mind you I'm not been pessimistic, these country need a total overhauling, we need to start afresh, corruption have eating deep into the bone marrow in these country.

An average citizen is looking for any opportunity to enrich his or herself, at the detriment of others, we are so inhuman and wicked, give an average Nigeria these small opportunity of sharing food,even his kindsmen in the village will start sowing ugly seed of corruption in him, reminding him of enriching from the opportunity.

let's forget about government, because you and i,is the government, just take a look at how orderly the whole environment is, let take these to be in Nigeria, man no man, bypassing of the line would have been the norm at the end of the day.

the only thing that can save these country is Education,mass education of her citizens, mass budget should go into education, reorientation of our mindsets, only proper education and employment of persons by qualifications not otherwise at the helm of affairs can only save these country.

I weep for these country.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Fidelismaria: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is really nice

They just stayed in theirs cars and opened their boots and the volunteers put food in them and they drive off

Such orderliness

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by JayReeMai(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Look at a sane country ! Wish I was there, I'll gladly volunteer to share foodstuffs.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by JayReeMai(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
tbh Camaro is not a big deal in the US. Na ay brother and friends dey hype am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Babacele: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Explorers:
Food bank volunteer Heather Martinez says goodbye to a family after filling their car with pantry items.

The line of cars extended outside the parking lot and into the street in San Antonio.
God bless the volunteers, and God bless America.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by nervorum: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
YoungBlackRico:

This is America. Cars are no luxury.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Ishilove: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am thinking will there be food shortage in America? With This way they are responsive and organized.
Since Nigeria always copy from them let's copy this one too
You are asking too much from us.

I finally figured out Nigeria's problem the day I queued for a bus at the BRT station.

12 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by omoseth(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
I've a deep feeling farmers globally are going to cash in big time when this covid-19 pandemic is over.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by WalkerMichael(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
kalvoken:
cry cry cry

Explorers, why are you doing this to Nigeria?

The more you open my eyes to this informative info, the more I hate being a nigerian.

When you have a sensible leaders with humanity in them, the citizens shall become organized and lawful.

Ije uwa! Ayele oh!

This same thing happens to me all the time too cry although I dont hate being a Nigerian but I just wanna leave for a while mehnn.
I really want to experience living in a civilised and working country... Aye oo see orderliness for crying out loud.

God bless America!
It's doing great for her citizens.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
nervorum:

This is America. Cars are no luxury.
Cars are luxury, even in the US. It just boils down to the type of car you've got wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ishilove:

I finally figured out Nigeria's problem the day I queued for a bus at the BRT station.
Can you do the honor of letting us know what our dear country's problem is? grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Care to share. Let me compare

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ablogroup: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
Sweet country
I have a proposition. I suggest the federal government should, instead of wasting money in the name of nysc for youths, make them dey send every youth go America or Europe for at least three months after school so we go see as people dey live over there. See organisation na. See love. See order . See peace. See equality . Everybody comport. That is a country that works.

If this were to be naija, fight go Don happen since na. See that woman dey wave after she Don drop food. For here she go Don turn Jesus Christ. Dey shout line up, line up. People go dey even bribe them to collect aid. That one na if dem mc oluomo wannabees never carry bottle scatter the whole place.Different headline the next day Explorers headline go read
Foodbank turns blood bank as touts clash in abule egba
Pm express headline
50 killed as food sharing turns blow sharing
Igberetv headline
Man divorces wife in ejigbo as he discovers that she slept with officials before food was handed out.
Cyriacius izuekwe headline
Horror as bloodbath reigns in mushin over food
Autojosh headline
How to care for you car while queueing to access foodaid
And our resident asslicker headline Alex reports
Regina Daniels poses with recipients of food aid in abakaliki

By the way,that last picture, I fit bet my blokos na our sisters those hanty be. One back Pikin another just relax. By the way if you no get any of those wrapper for house you're not a Nigerian
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Spot on bro

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
segebase:
See beta country .....dem suppose recolonize Africa
only God knows how many times I say this prayer everyday

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by mankan2k7(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
see better country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies / Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.