Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) (137481 Views)

Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. / President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 / Photos Of Over 500,000 Residents Fleeing Wild Fire Orderly In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
In Nigeria people who own mustang and Ford go keep high shoulder pad like dem no fit queue up for food

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Usorohtheman(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigeria is bad because majority of the citizens are bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by humilitypays(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
The simple and saddest truth of this all is; black race cannot do this without a white race leading that nation.

The problem of Nigeria and other West, East and Central Africa has to do with the black race syndrome.

Nigeria need like 10 million white population positioned in top leadership, judiciary, security and other decision making positions to change Nigeria for good.

No Nigerian born black President or Governor or Senator or Minister can change Nigeria. No political party of black origin can change Nigeria.

Nigeria's problem is not Buhari, it is not Goodluck, it is not OBJ, it is not APC, it is not PDP, it is a collective black man genetic problem from origin cry

Black Americans are suffering same and if not for white man's leadership, black Americans would have destroyed America, France, etc.

Check other South America countries with blacks as dominant race, I am talking about Jamaica, Haiti, etc, they are worst than Nigeria, but their neighboring white nations are all doing fine, why Do they also have PDP and APC there

Dear Nigerians stop blaming Buhari, Buhari is not your problem, all Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria not just Buhari alone.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Winners25(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
This good new please can any kind hearted nairalander teach me the procedures on how to post please
Explorers:
The San Antonio Food Bank distributed one million pounds of food to roughly 6,000 families in a single day as millions across the country turn to charity organizations to avoid going hungry amid coronavirus lockdowns.

Stunning aerial photos show thousands of cars lined up at Trader's Village in San Antonio, Texas, during the massive food distribution event on Thursday.

People are seen standing on their cars as they waited in line for hours to get their hands on food and other essentials.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8207245/Six-THOUSAND-families-line-cars-hours-food-bank-San-Antonio.html

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by jimcaddy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Our own Nigerian government is just collecting billions and keeping it and hoping the virus goes so that they can embezzle it.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Kalm4life: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
I can see this young man impatient

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by londayo: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Karleb:

Abeg send me that N400, I have nothing in my account.

Should I send my details?
Una no go kill person with laugh oooo.N400 is still something ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by cococandy(f): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please donate to your local food bank whenever you can. Thanks

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Urchman200: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
If Nigeria do something like this u will hear that $100billion have spent already, Nigeria is the only country where national budget can be shared to the people in 4days.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by backbone503(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
julshairport:
Most of the time I asked myself "Did countries like this already prepare for this disaster" they are always fast in taking decisions, affect peoples life positively, listen to citizen outcry, make provisions for food within short period of time. BUT

In Nigeria, 4months to set up committee, another 2 months to look into the matter/issues at hand, 1 month to set up another committee to look into the previous committee report. At the end of the day nothing will happen because the virus will be gone.

When can we get things right in Nigeria for God sake.....

SAD

1. They see and respect themselves first as humans, then as Americans.
2. They have strong institutions and not strong individuals/politicians/public office holders.
3. The have far better leaders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by saajus: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
Big expensive SUV's but the majority of them can't even last a month if they are out of jobs. I'm sorry, I don't want to insult/blame them but the majority of Americans spend anyhow. I heard money stay 7x longer in the hand of a Chinese than American.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Brunicekid(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am thinking will there be food shortage in America? With This way they are responsive and organized.
Since Nigeria always copy from them let's copy this one too
There won't be...

USA is a blessed Country... Don't you understand Do you even know that USA is among the top highest food-producing Countries in the World

Forget shortage matter here ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Winners25(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
This period no easy guys are dry show a niqqa love 2254908378 zenith bank
Explorers:
The San Antonio Food Bank distributed one million pounds of food to roughly 6,000 families in a single day as millions across the country turn to charity organizations to avoid going hungry amid coronavirus lockdowns.

Stunning aerial photos show thousands of cars lined up at Trader's Village in San Antonio, Texas, during the massive food distribution event on Thursday.

People are seen standing on their cars as they waited in line for hours to get their hands on food and other essentials.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8207245/Six-THOUSAND-families-line-cars-hours-food-bank-San-Antonio.html

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Lamanii22(f): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
segebase:
See beta country .....dem suppose recolonize Africa

Yeah... Without independence though...

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
awesomely:
Explorers the Great!

I greet you! You are doing well!

Despite all the funding and donations we have been reading about online, only very few people in Nigeria, can attest that they have received food or cash donations.

Our politicians would rather do this, during election period, than this lock down period, where most families feed on daily wage.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by 2020Experience(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
One day, all the living leaders of this country called Nigeria from the lowest seat to the highest seat will be jailed.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
Sweet country
I have a proposition. I suggest the federal government should, instead of wasting money in the name of nysc for youths, make them dey send every youth go America or Europe for at least three months after school so we go see as people dey live over there. See organisation na. See love. See order . See peace. See equality . Everybody comport. That is a country that works.

If this were to be naija, fight go Don happen since na. See that woman dey wave after she Don drop food. For here she go Don turn Jesus Christ. Dey shout line up, line up. People go dey even bribe them to collect aid. That one na if dem mc oluomo wannabees never carry bottle scatter the whole place.Different headline the next day Explorers headline go read
Foodbank turns blood bank as touts clash in abule egba
Pm express headline
50 killed as food sharing turns blow sharing
Igberetv headline
Man divorces wife in ejigbo as he discovers that she slept with officials before food was handed out.
Cyriacius izuekwe headline
Horror as bloodbath reigns in mushin over food
Autojosh headline
How to care for you car while queueing to access foodaid
And our resident asslicker headline Alex reports
Regina Daniels poses with recipients of food aid in abakaliki

By the way,that last picture, I fit bet my blokos na our sisters those hanty be. One back Pikin another just relax. By the way if you no get any of those wrapper for house you're not a Nigerian
Rotfl man DivORCes wife in ejiGBo because of food + cyRaCius, autoJOSh nd AlexReportd

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ddippset(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
humilitypays:
The simple and saddest truth of this all is; black race cannot do this without a white race leading that nation.

The problem of Nigeria and other West, East and Central Africa has to do with the black race syndrome.

Nigeria need like 10 million white population positioned in top leadership, judiciary, security and other decision making positions to change Nigeria for good.

No Nigerian born black President or Governor or Senator or Minister can change Nigeria. No political party of black origin can change Nigeria.

Nigeria's problem is not Buhari, it is not Goodluck, it is not OBJ, it is not APC, it is not PDP, it is a collective black man genetic problem from origin cry

Black Americans are suffering same and if not for white man's leadership, black Americans would have destroyed America, France, etc.

Check other South America countries with blacks as dominant race, I am talking about Jamaica, Haiti, etc, they are worst than Nigeria, but their neighboring white nations are all doing fine, why Do they also have PDP and APC there

Dear Nigerians stop blaming Buhari, Buhari is not your problem, all Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria not just Buhari alone.
The truest words that have been spoken all year on Nairaland.

Guy, you get sense.

I need to start following you!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Suntchi: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nija na floop
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Engrgreg231(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Everything is always on planned and organized if it's Nigeria they will ask for your state of origin political party and religion

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Samysimpson: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
I saw one white guy standing on his car to see the distribution line. That guy probably once stayed in Nigeria. That action was typically Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Americanboy35: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin see that aunty with our wrapper, and the other aunty wey tie her child for back, seriously nigeria still have a long way to go

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by excanny: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am thinking will there be food shortage in America? With This way they are responsive and organized.
Since Nigeria always copy from them let's copy this one too

Nigeria never copies good things or when they copy, they bastardize it.

We copied lockdown, but can't copy that food should be distributed to lockdowned people in organized ways

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Akolawole(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
segebase:
See beta country .....dem suppose recolonize Africa

You think its good to go and line up at food bank?
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Jasonjack: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Any state that the government can not provide food for the masses we should disobey their law of sit at home. You can’t ask us to sit at home for two weeks then after two weeks without any provision of food and you want to extend the sit at home. Is not possible everyone should come out after the two weeks because with the suffering and looting of our resources we still obey the two weeks sit at home with hunger. #Extension no way#

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by AfroKnight: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Even the so called enlightened residents in Lekki and Ikoyi would not be this organised here in their own country. They’d be forming levels that it’s an insult to be on a queue and maintain decorum.

I’m ashamed of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Chicastle: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Everybody in USA has car. They dont use molue or BRT like the ones in Afonja land

God disgrace poverty

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by MansoryMX(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
We should be scared, we should be really really scared if we get hit like America and other countries battling this Pandemic because we have absolutely NOTHING!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by excanny: 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jasonjack:
Any state that the government can not provide food for the masses we should disobey their law of sit at home. You can’t ask us to sit at home for two weeks then after two weeks without any provision of food and you want to extend the sit at home. Is not possible everyone should come out after the two weeks because with the suffering and looting of our resources we still obey the two weeks sit at home with hunger. #Extension no way#

Its been extended indefinitely. which could be as long as 2 months.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Chicastle: 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
muyoge:
I saw one white guy standing on his car to see the distribution line. That guy probably once stayed in Nigeria. That action was typically Nigerian.

I saw it too

He must have visited ikorodu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies / Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.