Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) (137477 Views)

Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. / President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 / Photos Of Over 500,000 Residents Fleeing Wild Fire Orderly In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by toxtimmy: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
You be wise man... you see the light... I ask Nigerians to show me any Black Country that’s a progressive and peaceful country? Till today no one don show me.

But na we carry bible pass... any small thing na we shout pass the word “god Dey” and god this and god that.

I mean the Dubai when every one in Nigeria Dey run to for vacation, wedding or whatever I’m sure the god when dem Dey serve different from the one Nigerian Dey serve here... if Nigerians smart dem for start serving the god Dubai Dey serve to better Nigeria.

I don sit down for table with a governor for Nigeria and I stand on my two feet to say dem respect dog shit pass the people they were elected to serve.

And all the dangote and folks when donate money to government should not be considered donation... it’s just political gifts to people in government to help their business or contracts.

humilitypays:
The simple and saddest truth of this all is; black race cannot do this without a white race leading that nation.

The problem of Nigeria and other West, East and Central Africa has to do with the black race syndrome.

Nigeria need like 10 million white population positioned in top leadership, judiciary, security and other decision making positions to change Nigeria for good.

No Nigerian born black President or Governor or Senator or Minister can change Nigeria. No political party of black origin can change Nigeria.

Nigeria's problem is not Buhari, it is not Goodluck, it is not OBJ, it is not APC, it is not PDP, it is a collective black man genetic problem from origin cry

Black Americans are suffering same and if not for white man's leadership, black Americans would have destroyed America, France, etc.

Check other South America countries with blacks as dominant race, I am talking about Jamaica, Haiti, etc, they are worst than Nigeria, but their neighboring white nations are all doing fine, why Do they also have PDP and APC there

Dear Nigerians stop blaming Buhari, Buhari is not your problem, all Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria not just Buhari alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ProudBiafran: 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
The Corona thing is a scam.

People are dying after testing positive to Corona and not as a result of Corona. They are two different things.

Everyone that dies of a strain corona (there are many strains) is recordeddl as dying of Corona
This is a scam perpetuated even in the UK and beyond.

In the UK, doctors are even threatened if they speak up.

Corona is a scam. Note that they do not say how many are dying of pneumonia, flu, chest infections, lung issues, etc. Suddenly no one is dying of other ailments.

Wake up people and use your brains.

Corona is a scam

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Superc80: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
When we go reach this stage for this could country??
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
kalvoken:
cry cry cry

Explorers, why are you doing this to Nigeria?

The more you open my eyes to this informative info, the more I hate being a nigerian.

When you have a sensible leaders with humanity in them, the citizens shall become organized and lawful.

Ije uwa! Ayele oh!

Explorer's hatred for Nigeria is epic, maybe he's an IPOB
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by glowingflame7: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
And they'll say Naija is bless. Are these ones cursed? What's the meaning of audio bless?
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Shattuck(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
julshairport:
Most of the time I asked myself "Did countries like this already prepare for this disaster" they are always fast in taking decisions, affect peoples life positively, listen to citizen outcry, make provisions for food within short period of time. BUT

In Nigeria, 4months to set up committee, another 2 months to look into the matter/issues at hand, 1 month to set up another committee to look into the previous committee report. At the end of the day nothing will happen because the virus will be gone.

When can we get things right in Nigeria for God sake.....

SAD
as the virus dey go nah so out money go fly follow am go land on top politicians foreign account. we need a change seriously
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by nokatakata: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
If them call us monkeys we go dey vex and cry racism. Do we no behave like monkeys in Africa. There is no way we can ever be the same with this white people. They totally different and way ahead of us. If you were born in the USA as an african and lived there all your life, there is no way you'll come to africa and see the way they operate and not wonder if Africans are real humans with their rubbish behaviour.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
and if it were in Nigeria the headline would be ....
Thousands lineup scattered in their Keke to get food.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by zizz(f): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
muyoge:
Using cars is good for physical distancing, but what about those without a car?

If you no get car queue with your keke. If you don't have keke queue with okada. If you no get okada come with your bicycle. If you no get any of this please wait for Gov.Sanwo Olu the trailer will deliver to your house. grin grin
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Charly68: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Am sure they didn't write Trump's name on those items given out to the people...our leaders in Africa,even if they die ,they won't find a resting place beyond ..they have sucked us dried

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by shiwex: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
segebase:
See beta country .....dem suppose recolonize Africa

Beta country because the people pay their taxes....how many people in Niger pay tax. You cannot reap from where you did not sow

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by toxtimmy: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
All the money dem Dangote and all them billionaires and millionaires donate to government na all bribes to help their business and contracts flourish.

Imagine ten Naira na one billion Naira... dangote buy bag of garri from 5 farmers @ one Naira a piece that means 5 farmers and their workers with families are at peace and thriving.... including the transporters and of course government also collect their share from taxes.

Use 4 Naira to buy other nourishing foods from stores and supplies ... that means these stores, their workers and family are at peace... government also collect their cut from taxes.

Now use the remaining one Naira to transport to all locations you want to distribute to people and ensure police secure the area not the food and make sure any one that falls out of line is locked up till the distribution is over... and everyone misbehave lock the food up till dem ready to fall online.

My gibberish is dangote them just settle politicians and government in the name of covid19.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
muyoge:

So everyone there has a car. Hmmm, you must have seen it all. We are talking about reality here, not prejudice.
Who is talking about prejudice?

You are extrapolating your experience to another realm,where the same factors does not apply..

Ever heard of car pooling?

Everybody does not own a car but enough percentage of them owns one,that the issue is a non factor.. shocked
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by inspire700(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
In periods like this, sing songs of hope.

Watch my wife and I sing here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udki7BlFHFM

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Beejaybarca: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Help a brother nairalanders I teach to earn a living but nothing to fall back on this Corona time. Help with anything you have. 0018594484. Stanbic bank. Adeniji Kazeem Abolaji
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Shattuck(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
JayReeMai:
tbh Camaro is not a big deal in the US. Na ay brother and friends dey hype am
lol the yeye chop life gang
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Larrykaysail(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am thinking will there be food shortage in America? With This way they are responsive and organized.
Since Nigeria always copy from them let's copy this one too
that will be new Nigeria, not this our Nigeria
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by shiwex: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yustash001:
Here it's only 4 cups of stony rice we saw....they brought 3 bags to the community, the chief (baaale) alone carried 2 bags and a bag was shared among the community dwellers....

I dont know why Nigerians are expecting to reap where they did not sow....America is a counrty where people pay tax.........how many Nigerians pay tax...

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ProudBiafran: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Explorer's hatred for Nigeria is epic, maybe he's an IPOB

If you love Nigeria, you must be insane

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by mechanics(m): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Eyah, people are just suffering because of this COVID-19.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by bfn111(m): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2020
[left][/left]
humilitypays:
The simple and saddest truth of this all is; black race cannot do this without a white race leading that nation.

The problem of Nigeria and other West, East and Central Africa has to do with the black race syndrome.

Nigeria need like 10 million white population positioned in top leadership, judiciary, security and other decision making positions to change Nigeria for good.

No Nigerian born black President or Governor or Senator or Minister can change Nigeria. No political party of black origin can change Nigeria.

Nigeria's problem is not Buhari, it is not Goodluck, it is not OBJ, it is not APC, it is not PDP, it is a collective black man genetic problem from origin cry

Black Americans are suffering same and if not for white man's leadership, black Americans would have destroyed America, France, etc.

Check other South America countries with blacks as dominant race, I am talking about Jamaica, Haiti, etc, they are worst than Nigeria, but their neighboring white nations are all doing fine, why Do they also have PDP and APC there

Dear Nigerians stop blaming Buhari, Buhari is not your problem, all Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria not just Buhari alone.
[b]
humilitypays:

[/b]
humilitypays:

...Truer words have not been spoken.. thumbs man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by balodihno14(m): 12:06am On Apr 12, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am thinking will there be food shortage in America? With This way they are responsive and organized.
with these clueless government? Please tell me it's a joke.

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by mydeporch(f): 12:06am On Apr 12, 2020
rayobaba:
U can't be using any of this cars for naija and be queing for food. U must be big man.
This shows a civilized and developed country.
Nigeria, shameless country.
That's the mentality of an average nigerian.....whoever's is using a car got money. Car is not luxury asset but to make urself comfortable ......I really hope peoples orientation changes about this ....
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by queenfav(f): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2020
I regret not taking relocation abroad seriously.God,pls keep me and my family safe till this covid 19 ends.We just have to leave this Country.Nigeria is dead!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Eponzy(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Raise your hand if you are not regretting being a Nigerian now
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by rayobaba(m): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2020
mydeporch:

That's the mentality of an average nigerian.....whoever's is using a car got money. Car is not luxury asset but to make urself comfortable ......I really hope peoples orientation changes about this ....
yep u right. Not my mentality too. Only saying for naija such people wl not go queue cos of ego. Car is one of the cheapest thing to get in abroad. So poor people uses nice cars there which shows its a developed country.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 12, 2020
I sighted 2 Nigerianafoes in the 15th picture grin with one of them one wearing a wrapper, common in Nigeria.

The primary reason why we work is to feed ourselves and family, others are secondary...the lockdown experience has shown
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by FlutterDollar99(m): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I wish it could happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies / Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.