Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) (137479 Views)

Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. / President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 / Photos Of Over 500,000 Residents Fleeing Wild Fire Orderly In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by excanny: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chicastle:
Everybody in USA has car. They dont use molue or BRT like the ones in Afonja land

God disgrace poverty

Cars are very cheap. Its the shipping cost and customs charges that make cars expensive in Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Chicastle: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
muyoge:
Using cars is good for physical distancing, but what about those without a car?

You hardly see a family without car in United states. All these cars you see there are poor people in USA
Check the type of car there.

In USA, for you to form big bou or girls fall. Nah Escalade, BMW, Bugatti Ferrari you go dey move bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by K08(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
Sweet country
I have a proposition. I suggest the federal government should, instead of wasting money in the name of nysc for youths, make them dey send every youth go America or Europe for at least three months after school so we go see as people dey live over there. See organisation na. See love. See order . See peace. See equality . Everybody comport. That is a country that works.

If this were to be naija, fight go Don happen since na. See that woman dey wave after she Don drop food. For here she go Don turn Jesus Christ. Dey shout line up, line up. People go dey even bribe them to collect aid. That one na if dem mc oluomo wannabees never carry bottle scatter the whole place.Different headline the next day Explorers headline go read
Foodbank turns blood bank as touts clash in abule egba
Pm express headline
50 killed as food sharing turns blow sharing
Igberetv headline
Man divorces wife in ejigbo as he discovers that she slept with officials before food was handed out.
Cyriacius izuekwe headline
Horror as bloodbath reigns in mushin over food
Autojosh headline
How to care for you car while queueing to access foodaid
And our resident asslicker headline Alex reports
Regina Daniels poses with recipients of food aid in abakaliki

By the way,that last picture, I fit bet my blokos na our sisters those hanty be. One back Pikin another just relax. By the way if you no get any of those wrapper for house you're not a Nigerian
grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by neonly: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
awesomely:
Explorers the Great!

I greet you! You are doing well!

Despite all the funding and donations we have been reading about online, only very few people in Nigeria, can attest that they have received food or cash donations.

Our politicians would rather do this, during election period, than this lock down period, where most families feed on daily wage.

U guys are lucky here in ikorodu na one spaghetti pack them share for the whole house to share
I swear

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Perocom(m): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Explorers:
The San Antonio Food Bank distributed one million pounds of food to roughly 6,000 families in a single day as millions across the country turn to charity organizations to avoid going hungry amid coronavirus lockdowns.

Stunning aerial photos show thousands of cars lined up at Trader's Village in San Antonio, Texas, during the massive food distribution event on Thursday.

People are seen standing on their cars as they waited in line for hours to get their hands on food and other essentials.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8207245/Six-THOUSAND-families-line-cars-hours-food-bank-San-Antonio.html

Sane society
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Obynolee(f): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
segebase:
See beta country .....dem suppose recolonize Africa

The country is good,the inhabitants are orderly as well,I know you will jump queue if it were here.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
muyoge:
Using cars is good for physical distancing, but what about those without a car?
This is not Nigeria,cars are not a luxury.. shocked
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by MotiveU(f): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am thinking will there be food shortage in America? With This way they are responsive and organized.
Since Nigeria always copy from them let's copy this one too
Story
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ud4u: 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is still coming after they paid them 1000 dollar each, what an organized society with their citizens at the back of their heart.

God bless American leader's.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ThinkB4mention(f): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Very organized
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Obakoolex(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
I wonder if this kind of social distance has ever happened before or imagined
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Amalekki: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chicastle:

You hardly see a family without car in United states. All these cars you see there are poor people in USA

In USA, for you to form big bou or girls fall. Nah Escalade, BMW, Bugatti Ferrari you go dey move bro
You go form big boy taya in America and very few will notice you and your expensive car. Patapata dey will just say 'you got a nice ride' o pari, not even a second glance grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by digicreator: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wow!

Get access to over 100,000 highly rated digital products that you have ownership rights to make your own, customise and resell.
Get Training on how you can sell these digital products on Facebook using Paystack.

PRICE: N1,000 Only (One Time Payment)

Click HERE to make payment and get access...
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
mcjokee:
Sense no go kill u bro �
if to say dem dey name children according to newspapers d guy name for be OBSERVER... he said it all in textbook manner no errors
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by wristbangle: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
It breaks my heart seeing these pictures. I don't know where to start from each time Nigeria comes to mind.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by prof22(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Are you sure ? Because this picture belongs to an auction site in the US
.. iaai
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by TruthinAction: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tears just pouring down my eyes. Lord forgive our sins and take away this evil plague from our land in Jesus name.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
mcjokee:
Sense no go kill u bro �
]if to say dem dey name children according to newspapers d guy name for be OBSERVER... he said it all in a textbook manner no errors
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
kalvoken:
cry cry cry

Explorers, why are you doing this to Nigeria?

The more you open my eyes to this informative info, the more I hate being a nigerian.

When you have a sensible leaders with humanity in them, the citizens shall become organized and lawful.

Ije uwa! Ayele oh!
Thays not how it works. When citizens behave like himans their leaders will have no choice but to behave reaponsibly.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Akanoaaa(m): 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Our problem is not always our government. The question is, can we keep this simple rule in Nigeria?
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Glink2018(m): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am thinking will there be food shortage in America? With This way they are responsive and organized.
Since Nigeria always copy from them let's copy this one too

America is blessed but Nigeria is......
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
DarkJeddi:
This is not Nigeria,cars are not a luxury.. shocked

So everyone there has a car. Hmmm, you must have seen it all. We are talking about reality here, not prejudice.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Lekan239(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is the first time In years my family will go to bed without eating dinner. Not because we are fasting, but because there's nothing to eat. I was so ashamed today standing before my Darling mom who is just recuperating from an illness which nearly took her life and now she can't even get just a square meal, I can't even look the eyes of my youngest siblings again. All I could just think of is as the eldest son of the family it's my responsibility to provide for them and keep them save. I'm just hoping dey call of this lockdown soon because, I can't take this anymore it's becoming unbearable

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Basher8583: 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
linnyx:
That is how it is done. Here in Naija... Make I no talk

Those People you see volunteering Al from personal donations from private individuals and muslim churches it is not government sponsored.

If Nigerian churches, mosque and all those entertainment idiots that call themselves billionaires online can come together to perform this Noble act it will go a long way.

But as usual, they always fail the acid test

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by googi: 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chei OP!

Make lielie no kill you O. Dis na America?

America wey everybody be millionaire and billionaire.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chicastle:

In USA, for you to form big bou or girls . Nah Escalade, BMW, Bugatti Ferrari you go dey move bro

You mentioned hardly, not never. So there's still the possibility of having people without a car.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
segebase:
See beta country .....dem suppose recolonize Africa

May your entire family be recolonized in Jesus name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies / Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.