Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Is It Because I Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Because I Care (1561 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Because I Care by midehill(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dear ladies

This is for you, though there are some ladies who treats guys with respect and there are some bad ass who tries to make men look stupid.

Ladies when will you know that all this your unnecessary shakara will lead you no where.

My reasons for vexing here is because

1) when i show her that i love her, she starts taking my love for granted, later they will say all guys are beast... We need some sanity here or is it because i care.

2) When i starts to bombard her with calls just to show her that i love her, she starts ignoring my calls or is it because i care

3) when i bought her a present with my hard earned money and my present to her is too much of a lower standard, she starts giving me a attitude or is it because i care

4) when i showed her to the whole world yet she is hiding me or is it because i care

5) when i starve myself just to feed her, yet she is not contented or is it because i care

6) just because i am poor today and i couldnt buy her all the Good things of life, she starts to insult me or is it because i care...

7) When there are many girls in the world but i choose her and she starts using me to shine to others by disrespecting me or is it because i care

cool infact these ladies want me to change my mindset that there are no longer good women in the world but only slayqueens...could that be true or is it because i care

Shoutout to those ladies that act as a mother, sister, friend to their boyfriends or husband... You are appreciated and will always be loved.

Shoutout to those ladies that stand with their partner during thick and thin line...please do not change, the world needs more of you

Shoutout to those girls that stays and perseveres with her boyfriend or husband... Your value can never be quantified, please do not giveup

Shoutout to those ladies that are loyal, we guys appreciate you sincerely...We need more of you champ not those slayqueens...

Slayqueens know this, we will never value you and we can never marry you, perhaps if we marry you, we do that for financial reasons and merely deceiving you

Girls don't be deceived, all the guys love good girls... Some guys might tell you that they love their girls to be wild or bad, they are only deceiving you...

Shoutout to the real women who acts like a mother and as a friend to us, may your days be long... I wanna marry your type someday

Guys what can you say about this, true or false

Let the discussion begin wink

2 Likes

Re: Is It Because I Care by midehill(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Seun, lalasticlala oyA abeg move to first page
Re: Is It Because I Care by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
This Coro reason you get time take write all these plenty things ?? May God help you.
So Na today you know say oloshow na Dey on rain now?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Because I Care by JAOS(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
interesting wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Because I Care by deewhydoski(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
It is better we start showing love to our male friends and family because if anything goes wrong in ur life, they are the one to stand by you. Hustle because of yourself not because of anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Because I Care by CAPSLOCKED: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
"LADIES THIS, LADIES THAT"
GUY DEY YOUR OWN NA. undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Because I Care by Omar09(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
With all these lamentations I have come to deduce that dating, having a girlfriend or getting married is not for everyone.

And until you understand what you want and go for it, you should not be in any relationship whatsoever. It is people who don't know what they want and their value that gets ridiculed by women in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Because I Care by Kingarthur21: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
"LADIES THIS, LADIES THAT"
GUY DEY YOUR OWN NA... THE LAMENTATIONS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.undecided
walahi this wailing is too much..why cant they go mgtow monk if they are having issues with ladies?

Relax and date good girls,mba! They will not hear! They will be chasing vague things like non-evening newspaper,virgins,etc forgetting character is paramount.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Because I Care by purpinkx(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
midehill:

Shoutout to the real women who acts like a mother and as a friend to us, may your days be long... I wanna marry your type someday

Imagine water having a say or setting the standard for what real fire should be like or vice versa.

You all need to pause, breathe, and realise that nobody owes you anything for being good to them.

I have a personal rule:

I treat people the way they treat me, and I treat myself the way I want

“Go where you are appreciated, not where you are tolerated.”

For instance, the other day, I went to the market to buy a water bottle to use when I go out to play lawn tennis.

The first shop I entered, I saw two water bottles that I admired. One was sky-blue and the other was stainless steel.

I asked the guy for his opinion, because the blue one had designs that made it look like something a nursery School student would use, but he was focused on a sports newspaper. I asked the second time, he said “hmm hmm”, eyes still on the paper.

I left the shop like it was an explosion scene, didn't look back. I entered the next shop and bought the flask.

I really don't care if the previous guy was from a certain region or not, neither did I try to school him in how a real trader should treat customers. Screw that, he lost my business!

If you're selling to me, at least RESPECT my money.

In summary, you are carrying love in a large tray on your head to hawk around someone, they are not responding ... Suck it up and look for another buyer.

midehill:
Seun, lalasticlala oyA abeg move to first page

Move what to front page? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Because I Care by CAPSLOCKED: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kingarthur21:
walahi this wailing is too much..why cant they go mgtow monk if they are having issues with ladies?

Relax and date good girls,mba! They will not hear! They will be chasing vague things like non-evening newspaper,virgins,etc forgetting character is paramount.

IT'S CRAZY. WOMEN THIS AND THAT, EVERYDAY.
BRO IF YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND STAY YOUR OWN NOBODY WILL TROUBLE YOU. EVEN THE FEW THAT MAY COME AROUND CAN BE EASILY SHOVED ASIDE.
BUT YOU SEE THESE FOLKS... STEADILY GOING AFTER EVERY GIRL, BOMBING THEIR INBOXES, SPENDING ALL THEIR CASH TO IMPRESS, AND FINALLY COMING HERE TO WAIL OVER ONE THING OR ANOTHER.

WHAT KIND OF DUMB OLODO MEN DO WE HAVE IN THIS PLACE SEF? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Because I Care by MyOpinion1(f): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Same go for some men
When you show them love and care they take it for granted and take you for a fool.
Re: Is It Because I Care by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
bro what you wrote made very little sense...

midehill:
Dear ladies
This is for you, though there are some ladies who treats guys with respect and there are some bad ass who tries to make men look stupid.

are you claiming that ALL MEN/WOMEN should be treated with respect (when many have no respect for their own damn self)?!

1) when i show her that i love her, she starts taking my love for granted, later they will say all guys are beast... We need some sanity here or is it because i care.

pls care to enlighten us as to what it is that you show that girl AND how exactly she takes it for granted?

2) When i starts to bombard her with calls just to show her that i love her, she starts ignoring my calls or is it because i care

it can be really annoying for someone to call all the time, "maybe" her not answering is a HINT that you maybe should stop calling her that often....especially if you have nothing important to tell her.

3) when i bought her a present with my hard earned money and my present to her is too much of a lower standard, she starts giving me a attitude or is it because i care

why didnt you keep your damn money you fool?! if she indeed did the above you mentioned then she does NOT deserve a gift!

4) when i showed her to the whole world yet she is hiding me or is it because i care

are you saying that because you show her to the world, it is a NECESSITY that she does the same?! why would you want to show such foul awful woman to anyone?!

5) when i starve myself just to feed her, yet she is not contented or is it because i care

MUMU #1...better wake up o!!!!

6) just because i am poor today and i couldnt buy her all the Good things of life, she starts to insult me or is it because i care...

na!!! thats because you are a damn fool, and thats how damn fools are treated. if a woman insult you then you shouldnt even waste life on that wild beast.

7) When there are many girls in the world but i choose her and she starts using me to shine to others by disrespecting me or is it because i care

let me E-slap you, you MUMU!!!!!!! why dont you go and date these other girls, since that beast you are dating is not giving you tha attention you require/desire?!

cool infact these ladies want me to change my mindset that there are no longer good women in the world but only slayqueens...could that be true or is it because i care

as long as there are MUMUs like you, there will always be slayqueens out there who take advantage of donkeys out there.

here is a simple clue: whats so special about this girl that you are acting like a damn fool to please her. she is no better than the devil!

Slayqueens know this, we will never value you and we can never marry you, perhaps if we marry you, we do that for financial reasons and merely deceiving you

says the MUMU #1 who is buying gifts, calling all day long and making these slayqueen feel fly.... bro you are the reason there ar e slayqueens in this world...BLAME YOUR DAMN SELF FOR THAT!

Girls don't be deceived, all the guys love good girls... Some guys might tell you that they love their girls to be wild or bad, they are only deceiving you...

its obvious you like bad girls, if you didnt then you wouldnt do all the above rubbish you mentioned!
Re: Is It Because I Care by brainfordetails: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nice post.

This content will make me write my recent experience with a lady am dating.

She doesn't respect me in approach and scolds me on any little mistake.
Re: Is It Because I Care by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kingarthur21:

How can a girl with good character losing her virginity anyhow...
Re: Is It Because I Care by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
brainfordetails:
Nice post.

why would you stay or waste time with a woman who has no respect for you?!?!? the minute a woman fail to respect you then she is OUT THE DOOR...if you stay with her then no wonder she will continue treating you like garbage. what do you expect?

[img]https://media./images/7a059e812ebbac916587a247f96bda1a/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Is It Because I Care by emmaodet: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Singing Lil kesh - is it because i love you, is it because i care?
Is it because i want you
That i will always be there
Nitorina ni mo se n, nise .......

1 Like

Re: Is It Because I Care by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is a very bad rap song by a wack MC undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Because I Care by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Op your matter tire person

1 Like

Re: Is It Because I Care by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:58am On Apr 12, 2020
MyOpinion1:
Same go for some men
When you show them love and care they take it for granted and take you for a fool.

Same go. Where you dey go? AUNTY!!
Re: Is It Because I Care by 2cul2care: 2:04am On Apr 12, 2020
The honest truth is most naija girls, when they see a guy that cares, loves them unconditionally, spends on them, they start taking such for granted, some will even call him a maga, all because his a gentleman.

When such a guy now changes for the worse, you'll Start hearing things like "all men are the same" forgetting the fact that they caused that man to change.

What I've learnt now from dating naija ladies is

1) Never spend on them in the begging of a relationship, the one that truly loves you will stay regardless.

2) Never show too much attention or affection, most of them will interprete it as you being weak, and ultimately want to turn you to their maga.

That being said guys at saints either, we just have some devils dressed in trousers.

Nevertheless shout out to some exceptional ladies out there, who refuse to buy into the typical naija girls mentality, I have met quite a few, keep being exceptional. I love u ladies.
Re: Is It Because I Care by midehill(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
bro what you wrote made very little sense...

are you claiming that ALL MEN/WOMEN should be treated with respect (when many have no respect for their own damn self)?!

pls care to enlighten us as to what it is that you show that girl AND how exactly she takes it for granted?

it can be really annoying for someone to call all the time, "maybe" her not answering is a HINT that you maybe should stop calling her that often....especially if you have nothing important to tell her.

why didnt you keep your damn money you fool?! if she indeed did the above you mentioned then she does NOT deserve a gift!

are you saying that because you show her to the world, it is a NECESSITY that she does the same?! why would you want to show such foul awful woman to anyone?!

MUMU #1...better wake up o!!!!

na!!! thats because you are a damn fool, and thats how damn fools are treated. if a woman insult you then you shouldnt even waste life on that wild beast.

let me E-slap you, you MUMU!!!!!!! why dont you go and date these other girls, since that beast you are dating is not giving you tha attention you require/desire?!

as long as there are MUMUs like you, there will always be slayqueens out there who take advantage of donkeys out there.

here is a simple clue: whats so special about this girl that you are acting like a damn fool to please her. she is no better than the devil!

says the MUMU #1 who is buying gifts, calling all day long and making these slayqueen feel fly.... bro you are the reason there ar e slayqueens in this world...BLAME YOUR DAMN SELF FOR THAT!

its obvious you like bad girls, if you didnt then you wouldnt do all the above rubbish you mentioned!

Guy u get time ooo�
Re: Is It Because I Care by midehill(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Meeyankee:
This Coro reason you get time take write all these plenty things ?? May God help you.
So Na today you know say oloshow na Dey on rain now?

As in i jes tire...lord save me from karishika
Re: Is It Because I Care by midehill(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
deewhydoski:
It is better we start showing love to our male friends and family because if anything goes wrong in ur life, they are the one to stand by you. Hustle because of yourself not because of anyone.

Exactly bro... That is just the truth, we guys nid some sense, we treat our male counterpath like shit because of some girls instead of showing real love to them...na them go stand wit person if yawa gas
Re: Is It Because I Care by midehill(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Omar09:
With all these lamentations I have come to deduce that dating, having a girlfriend or getting married is not for everyone.

And until you understand what you want and go for it, you should not be in any relationship whatsoever. It is people who don't know what they want and their value that gets ridiculed by women in life.

This is a good one from a girl...i am impressed
Re: Is It Because I Care by midehill(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
purpinkx:

Imagine water having a say or setting the standard for what real fire should be like or vice versa.

You all need to pause, breathe, and realise that nobody owes you anything for being good to them.

I have a personal rule:

I treat people the way they treat me, and I treat myself the way I want

“Go where you are appreciated, not where you are tolerated.”

For instance, the other day, I went to the market to buy a water bottle to use when I go out to play lawn tennis.

The first shop I entered, I saw two water bottles that I admired. One was sky-blue and the other was stainless steel.

I asked the guy for his opinion, because the blue one had designs that made it look like something a nursery School student would use, but he was focused on a sports newspaper. I asked the second time, he said “hmm hmm”, eyes still on the paper.

I left the shop like it was an explosion scene, didn't look back. I entered the next shop and bought the flask.

I really don't care if the previous guy was from a certain region or not, neither did I try to school him in how a real trader should treat customers. Screw that, he lost my business!

If you're selling to me, at least RESPECT my money.

In summary, you are carrying love in a large tray on your head to hawk around someone, they are not responding ... Suck it up and look for another buyer.

Move what to front page? undecided

Good one...u make brain
Re: Is It Because I Care by midehill(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
MyOpinion1:
Same go for some men

Hmmn but it is common with women
Re: Is It Because I Care by midehill(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
brainfordetails:
Nice post.

Please run from such relationship and avoid her like plague

Btw

When u r writing about ur experience, dont forget to mention me...my name is midehill...mention abeg...
Re: Is It Because I Care by stanliwise(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
midehill:
Dear ladies

Ladies when will you know that all this your unnecessary shakara will lead you no where.

Shoutout to those ladies that act as a mother, sister, friend to their boyfriends or husband... You are appreciated and will always be loved.

Shoutout to those ladies that stand with their partner during thick and thin line...please do not change, the world needs more of you

Shoutout to those girls that stays and perseveres with her boyfriend or husband... Your value can never be quantified, please do not giveup

Shoutout to those ladies that are loyal, we guys appreciate you sincerely...We need more of you champ not those slayqueens...

Guys what can you say about this, true or false

Let the discussion begin wink

Oga did she send you to do all those things you’re doing?
Abeg just find your right partner, that’s all

1 Like

Re: Is It Because I Care by midehill(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Zita55:
Op your matter tire person

tongue
Re: Is It Because I Care by Fidelismaria: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is it because I care ?

Is it because I love you?

Is it because I care ? Owa fi mi GBA star

Babi mi o de dakun

It's you that l like
Re: Is It Because I Care by midehill(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
2cul2care:
The honest truth is most naija girls, when they see a guy that cares, loves them unconditionally, spends on them, they start taking such for granted, some will even call him a maga, all because his a gentleman.

When such a guy now changes for the worse, you'll Start hearing things like "all men are the same" forgetting the fact that they caused that man to change.

1) Never spend on them in the begging of a relationship, the one that truly loves you will stay regardless.

2) Never show too much attention or affection, most of them will interprete it as you being weak, and ultimately want to turn you to their maga.

That being said guys at saints either, we just have some devils dressed in trousers.

Nevertheless shout out to some exceptional ladies out there, who refuse to buy into the typical naija girls mentality, I have met quite a few, keep being exceptional. I love u ladies.

You valid bro...shoutout to those real women...they are diamond...its jes that they are few

1 Like

Re: Is It Because I Care by stanliwise(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
2cul2care:

You’re right if you are dealing with a lady that balls(game players). Don’t apply this same ideology to a lady that does the same on her part. It is called the mirror strategy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Download: Flatbush Zombies Now, More Than Ever Zip 2020. / What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? / Top 5 Nigerian Churches Where You Can Find Hot Girs And Swaggalicious Rich Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.