Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (103658 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by begoniaa: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

.oh
Yh.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Faithflash98(f): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Oh relationship matter Every Where

Dm my WhatsApp lets hook up
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
# WORDS ON MARBLE!
NNAA YOU ARE RIGHT.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Miravik900(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Budline1:

Thank you OG but this girl respects me very much, she's not forming it, she's just a really calm person, her dad is like that too.. she's not that old but very wise. We've been together for 2 years yet she hasn't done a single thing to make me upset. She never judged me but always encourage me, always wanting me to be happy.

She is very calm, she's not demanding, she only asks for help when she's very broke which I give to her immediately. She goes out of her way to come cook and clean, she's not a slay queen but she's classy, she's very contented with what she has. She tells me everything about her, never hides her phone from me, she tells me about those wooing her. Isn't that one close to perfection?

She calls even when I don't call her. She apologize even if I'm the one that has done wrong. She's very supportive even when I'm going through a hard time. I've been trying so hard to find flaws about her but she's been proving me wrong.

I know this post had been 2 years back but I'm just curious Sir are you guys still together?
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Miravik900:

I know this post had been 2 years back but I'm just curious Sir are you guys still together?

Yes, we’re still together. She’s currently with me right now sef. She just finished cooking for both of us. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Miravik900(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Budline1:

Yes, we’re still together. She’s currently with me right now sef. She just finished cooking for both of us. Thanks

Okay thanks for the reply my girl is a fresh student in a university but I’m just scared that she will change when she starts schooling hoeing around but she exhibits small qualities with this your girl
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Rach310(f): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Miravik900:

Okay thanks for the reply my girl is a fresh student in a university but I’m just scared that she will change when she starts schooling hoeing around but she exhibits small qualities with this your girl
you don't have to be scared if she loves you she will not mess around.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2022
Miravik900:

Just be observant and don’t spend your resources unnecessarily on her. If you’re in the same town, the better. If she’s truly genuine with these good qualities, she’ll prove herself over and over, if she isn’t, she’ll show her true color with time. Just keep your eyes open. Peace.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Miravik900(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Budline1:

Just be observant and don’t spend your resources unnecessarily on her. If you’re in the same town, the better. If she’s truly genuine with these good qualities, she’ll prove herself over and over, if she isn’t, she’ll show her true color with time. Just keep your eyes open. Peace.
Okay thanks boss I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Miravik900(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Rach310:
you don't have to be scared if she loves you she will not mess around.
Okay thanks
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Divay22(f): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Prechgold1180:
sure I know I need to tell her someday buh I don't know how
Are you both married now?

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Lvgirl: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
I didn't tell my wife that I don't like her son messi1
I kept it form her. One day I will kick that boy head with stone.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by MrJARG(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
israelmao:
You called something secret yet you wanted them to share it on public domain..

ITS A FACELESS FORUM BRO..
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by josephevergreen(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
That am dumping her for good soon.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Luiz321: 5:29am On Nov 23, 2022
mytime24:
That am a landlady embarassed
eheh,,, wahala,wahala (in portable’s voice)
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Jagermeister(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2023
doctore212:
I went to the beach last December with my babe.

I left her to Bleep One olosho in the car.

You'll be shocked that while you left on your sexual endeavor, one muscle bound guy wey she dey exchange glances with as you been dey around don collect her number. She sef get secret; dem don knack the following week... Nobody lose, 1:1.. All is fair in love and war 😂
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Bellotelli: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
mine: Her best friend asked for it behind closed doors and I deliveredgrin

That iam still banging my ex.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by ednut1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
ednut1:
grin i have a friend with a wife who adores him. Posts epistles online hailing him and all. But the guy dey cheat with more than 5 ladies every week. cheesy. One day one day kasala go burst. The day she almost catch am my guy say na tailor she be. And she wanted her to sow cloth his wives cloth hahaha
someone liked this comment today so i go to see it. Update the guy later gave his wife infection which made her check his phone. Kasala burst. They are now divorced

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by pocohantas(f): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2023
ednut1:
someone liked this comment today so i go to see it. Update the guy later gave his wife infection which made her check his phone. Kasala burst. They are now divorced

Good news. I bet he is now acting a victim and listening to Andrew Tate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Drella(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

Good news?
Like the end of someone's marriage is good news to you??

How did I find myself amongst people like these?😭😭
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by pocohantas(f): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Drella:

Good news?
Like the end of someone's marriage is good news to you??

How did I find myself amongst people like these?😭😭

You are not bothered about how you found yourself among men that normalized cheating and distribution of infections to their wives. But the second the wife leaves them, you start crying crocodile tears. C’mon get out of my sight osiso.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by izzou(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

You are not bothered about how you found yourself among men that normalized cheating and distribution of infections to their wives. But the second the wife leaves them, you start crying crocodile tears. C’mon get out of my sight osiso.

grin grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
ednut1:
I hope his body don come down. He is now free to distribute gbola to all and sundry
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Tboymessiah(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lvgirl:
I didn't tell my wife that I don't like her son messi1
I kept it form her. One day I will kick that boy head with stone.

NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by ednut1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

he told me the wife probably got the infection from not drying her pant well. Which I didn’t buy. I know the guy doesn’t use condom with the babes he sleeps with. Shame dey catch me say i have a friend like that🤮

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Drella(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

It's not only men that cheat. Even that wife may be cheating discreetly. Na person wey dem catch be thief.

Marriage has ups and downs. You can't always have divorce at the back of your mind incase of conflicts like these.
What happened to forgiveness and reconciliation?

No wonder older generations' marriages last longer than this generation's marriages.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by imagrg(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
I don't keep secrets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.