Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy (4350 Views)

MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) / Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by DareBello(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2020
[img][/img]Women have been advised to give their husbands peace at home and lend any supporting hand to them in order to ease the burden of providing for the family alone.

In her Easter massage to her women folk, a health practitioner, who simply identified herself as a nurse, opined that there are more widows than widowers.

Her message posted on the Facebook page of one Senator William Williams, the nurse noted that most deaths of married men are stress related, "I am a Nurse and I can proudly tell you that".

According to her, Do you know that most wives don't know that their husbands are doing so much for the family until the poor man is dead and gone?

"That is when the wife realizes the enormity of responsibility the husband was carrying. Wives need to understand and give their husbands peace at home.

"Are men not trying? How can an African man with all kinds of loads and responsibilities be expected to be as romantic as an American man?

"Women, please give your husbands peace at home. Encourage your husbands. Stop being sarcastic to them", she warned.

She however counselled the woman to continually trouble her husband if she would like to join the widows club early, "note that the widows club is not funny, ask members".

She called on wives to always help their husbands in contributing to the family, "Be a helper. Be submissive. Stop nagging. Build your home and marriage. It is not greener outside there.

"Don't be deceived, help your husband to live longer. Avoid rushing to join the widows club.

"Men are physically stronger but die easily from too much burdens. Had I known is the saddest lexicon in human language. It is better late than sorry", she retorted.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by youngest85(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Is she married?
If yes, advice welcomed
If no, she should just shut up

2 Likes

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by inforesource: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2020
That is a wonderful piece.

3 Likes

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by daddytime(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Good girl...
Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by inforesource: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Your face looks familiar. Do you work with Kingsmith Hospital?
Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by Missmossy(f): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2020
She made some sense though but some married men go through some unnecessary stress because of greed too.

4 Likes

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by dawnomike(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2020
It is more complicated than just that...

2 Likes

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2020
Everything she said here is the truth.... especially Nigerian men when Carri all the load.

No one will kill me before my time. Better to chase her away than live an unhappy life in my own house

4 Likes

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by xdunamis(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2020
If you want to live your life peacefully as a man please do not fall into the marriage trap. This trap have sent majority of men to their early grave and I'm surprised by the rate more men are still falling into it. Over 95% of married men in Nigeria are living in regret and depression, disagree at your own peril.
Marriage is an accomplishment for women. A married man is just like a male lion been tamed by a human.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by Abfinest007(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2020
good advice but will she be a good wife that is the question
Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by Aladdin1(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Very good piece of Advice to the ever demanding and nagging Nigerian association of Housewives and Girlfriends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by Ochuksbaba(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
cool
Actually I blame Adam for the early deaths of men ,,he should not have started the concept of marriage in the first place.
He should have made Eve a babymama not a wife
That way humans would have lived like Tigers ( who live quiet lives in isolation ,they only come together when they wanna mate)
and not like a pride of lions,whose males die protecting the pride of female lions

2 Likes

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by fashionale(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
youngest85:
Is she married?
If yes, advice welcomed

What has been married has to do with the message? Attack the message not the messenger boy.. what she said it's true.

3 Likes

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by Martinez39s(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
youngest85:
Is she married?
If yes, advice welcomed
One doesn't need to be married to muster such common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
....Only fools will disagree with her. Martinez39,Happy Easter. Where is my fried rice and chicken? Send it ASAP.
Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
youngest85:
Is she married?
If yes, advice welcomed
... Common sense is truly not common.

1 Like

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by kalufelix(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Marriage?? ... I fear that institution...too much emotional blackmail...people should have kids but get married at a much later age from 45-60 for both sexes...by then the two parties must have accepted reality... If they must marry at a prime age then they must have to keep a healthy distance...marriage is a lifetime adventure so it needs maintenance breaks just like a heavy milling machine... You don't have to take out your stress on your partner...

1 Like

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by sylvez(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
youngest85:
Is she married?
If yes, advice welcomed

She should not just shut up but shut the hell up!!!
Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by rex444(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ochuksbaba:
cool
Actually I blame Adam for the early deaths of men ,,he should not have started the concept of marriage in the first place.
He should have made Eve a babymama not a wife
That way humans would have lived like Tigers ( who live quiet lives in isolation ,they only come together when they wanna mate)
and not like a pride of lions,whose males die protecting the pride of female lions
I love animals but never knew this about tigers ....wow am a tiger hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by Ibechris2: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice piece.
Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by Omar09(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
One doesn't need to be married to muster such common sense.

Tinez these foōls are just gonna be fóols. Just look at the guy!
Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by Omar09(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... Common sense.

This is truly the most misleading phrase in the history English.

1 Like

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omar09:

This is truly the most misleading phrase in the history English.
....I think you are right.
Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by Martinez39s(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Only fools will disagree with her. Martinez39,Happy Easter. Where is my fried rice and chicken? Send it ASAP.
I was coming to your house to drop the fried rice and chicken, but ndi police said I should go back because we are on lockdown. To make things worse, they took a bite from the spicy fried chicken, and seized the crate of Heineken I bought for you, as a "punishment" for violating the lockdown directive of our leaders. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
I was coming to your house to drop the fried rice and chicken, but ndi police said I should go back because we are on lockdown. To make things worse, they took a bite from the spicy fried chicken, and seized the crate of Heineken I bought for you, as a "punishment" for violating the lockdown directive of our leaders. sad sad
....Lol. Don't mind them jareh.
Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by tydi(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
To cut the story short for men..
Don't marry, bleep olosho when the konji too much
Have as much babies with baby mama's
When old go stay with one of your daughter if she refuses or treat you bad go your villa and get a small girl as maid that will take care of you all round with the enough money and investment you would have saved up during bachelor hood be spending the money or her and yourself small small. Live your life to the fullest life na only one, e no get duplicate don't come and kill yourself by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy by FGonline: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
She won marry

Paint face

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. / 27-year Old Girl Looking For A Man:) / Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.