Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why Most Men Find It Hard To Love A Woman Who Has Truly Loves Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Men Find It Hard To Love A Woman Who Has Truly Loves Him (651 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Men Find It Hard To Love A Woman Who Has Truly Loves Him by pleasureosondu(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
My Opinion

In no particular order

Experiences From Previous Relationships

Believe me ladies, he has been deeply hurt by someone he willingly gave his all. I'm talking about his time, energy and resources. Someone he believed that they would have a future together. But he stood helpless, watching that future fade away. He was the victim while she was the victor. He wasn't born a monster, he was made one because he loved with his heart, not with his head.

Societal Pressure
The norm in Nigeria encourages males to work their butts off and provide for themselves and their families. This inhumane pressure, along with the get rich quick mentality has its inevitable consequences, with love life and marriages hard-hit .

Family Background

In most households, the girl child enjoys an unparalleled and unrivaled amount of support, attention, and care in comparison to the male counterparts. Unknown to parents, actions like these tend to give the idea that one gender is loved and favored than the other. The effect is a psychological one and it's just a matter of time for the cheated gender to reciprocate, usually in negative terms.

But does it mean that men are incapable of love and loving someone?

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Men Find It Hard To Love A Woman Who Has Truly Loves Him by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Not in all situations sha. Some are deep in trust issues naturally
Re: Why Most Men Find It Hard To Love A Woman Who Has Truly Loves Him by Bluezy13(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
So what about guys like me that naturally don't take relationship seriously ??

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Men Find It Hard To Love A Woman Who Has Truly Loves Him by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
It could also be because she's not attractive in any way women can be attractive

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Find It Hard To Love A Woman Who Has Truly Loves Him by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bluezy13:
So what about guys like me that naturally don't take relationship seriously ??

Present sir.
My story is short. I meet a girl, confidently tell her i want a relationship with her and b4 she thinks of sayin yes or no. I have a clause attached. We wont take it serious, love or no love. If she says NO. I walk away.
Some ask me why that kinda relationship. I tell dem its beta u knw d clause b4 we start than u labeling me as breaking ur heart when its time to leave...

Most of the time it worked 4me even after dey say NO and later have a change of heart (because i always target d lonely babes witout a guy). Sweet mouth dey work 4me sha.

I dont take them serious (dey r aware of dis anyways) and d said girls go show me love die after dey have a feel of me (not d sex here). Am fun 2 be with, no dull moments.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Find It Hard To Love A Woman Who Has Truly Loves Him by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Present sir.
My story is short. I meet a girl, confidently tell her i want a relationship with her and b4 she thinks of sayin yes or no. I have a clause attached. We wont take it serious, love or no love. If she says NO. I walk away.
Some ask me why that kinda relationship. I tell dem its beta u knw d clause b4 we start than u labeling me as breaking ur heart when its time to leave...

Most of the time it worked 4me even after dey say NO and later have a change of heart (because i always target d lonely babes witout a guy). Sweet mouth dey work 4me sha.

I dont take them serious (dey r aware of dis anyways) and d said girls go show me love die after dey have a feel of me (not d sex here). Am fun 2 be with, no dull moments.
yur still a kid. wen u get to 40 still unmarried u can cum and make dis statement dats if u can type dis same shit

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognize A Fake Best Friend Before You Get Betrayed Or Hurt / Are Tribal Differences A Major Issue In Marriage? / South African Lady Shows Full Unclad 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.