Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (14471 Views)

. / Auto Aid For Sex Pix? Facebook Helper Agrees To Aid Woman With Broken Car,for Nu / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by EmmySparky(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:
I heard that FG extended the current lockdown and I thought I should come up with more financial aid to our brothers and sisters here.

Again, much thanks to Ishilove who has once again pledged to help in the distribution not minding the bank fees and stress of doing so.

Those that benefited in part 1 will not be considered at this time so please, allow others to benefit. The plan is to reach out to atleast 30 or 40 nairalanders especially people with dependent kids who will get more.

Scammers, please save Ishilove the stress of scrutiny by keeping away and thank you in advance for considering humanity before greed.

...J.

CC: Olatunji110
Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

the hunger in the land is much...brother help ur guy...we teachers are really suffering from this ....only source of income shut down...plus kids are all in the house eating steadily...we barely made it this two weeks...another 14 days is scary....don't ignore pls..
Emeka Nwumeh
Zenith bank
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove you just pm me but I don't have data to browse other sites. I am surfing nairaland through freebasics service which is free. Pls just send me airtime of #100 so I can chat with you through mail. Or you can respond to me here as I am ready to upload anything you want to see. Pls J111333 and Ishilove this money should not pass me by this time pls.
Re: . by chicoMX(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
If you submitted before 10.30am, please check your mails and respond. The window closes by 2pm, whereafter your slot will be given to someone else if no response.

Nothing yet
Re: . by Quietly(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2020

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
If you submitted before 10.30am, please check your mails and respond. The window closes by 2pm, whereafter your slot will be given to someone else if no response.
which criteria do u use to pick people sef. I submitted 6.45am and I didn't see any mail on my inbox and to think I'm on the 24th person to drop my details yet I'm not still chosen. I think there may b network failure while u were sending the mails hence, it didn't deliver recheck and send again cos If u no pick me 4 this giveaway ehnn I feet swear 4 u.

The thing just dey pain me of all the giveaway thread I've been dropping details none want to favour me? I agree I was somehow late on other but I ain't in this one.
Re: . by Tinocent: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gt
Thomas innocent
God bless you
Re: . by Skmoda(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove has earn my respect forever and I appreciate uhn......thanks once again.
And big J111333 Mehn! You also made my day God will continue to bless you.....amen for you bro...one love kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: . by Taeewo(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
AccessME:
which criteria do u use to pick people sef. I submitted 6.45am and I didn't see any mail on my inbox and to think I'm on the 24th person to drop my details yet I'm not still chosen. I think there may b network failure while u were sending the mails hence, it didn't deliver recheck and send again cos If u no pick me 4 this giveaway ehnn I feet swear 4 u.

The thing just dey pain me of all the giveaway thread I've been dropping details none want to favour me? I agree I was somehow late on other but I ain't in this one.
No swear...Lol..
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Ishilove and J111555 I saw I saw a notification that Ishilove PM but I don't have data to Check my mail. It won't be fair if I miss this because I don't have data to reply or check the pm you sent. Pls send me airtime so I can get data and respond or just quote me here. I need the help pls don't disappoint me. I have dropped my account numb since
Re: . by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Taeewo:
No swear...Lol..
I no trust the whole thing it's just as if She dey use paddy paddy take dey pick people I no just understand. cool

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Watch this space.

Modified***

New accounts or relatively inactive accounts will not be considered. This means you must post with your main Nairaland user ID
Yet the winners so far are known to be recent account.
THINGS WILL NEVER BE WELL IN THIS COUNTRY IF WE DON'T PRACTICE FAIRNESS AND EQUALITY.

5 Likes

Re: . by bamdupsy28(f): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
modupe256@gmail.com
Bamdupsy28
Gtbank 0110767371
Asunmo Modupe Mary
Re: . by Skmoda(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
Ishilove and J111555 I saw I saw a notification that Ishilove PM but I don't have data to Check my mail. It won't be fair if I miss this because I don't have data to reply or check the pm you sent. Pls send me airtime so I can get data and respond or just quote me here. I need the help pls don't disappoint me. I have dropped my account numb since
Lemme transfer data for you....maybe 50mb will do the magic .....are you using Airtel?
Re: . by Taeewo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
AccessME:
I no trust the whole thing it's just as if She dey use paddy paddy take dey pick people I no just understand. cool
Just wait for her response, i also dropped 7.14am ,but didn't receive mail.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

THINGS WILL NEVER BE WELL IN THIS COUNTRY IF WE DON'T PRACTICE FAIRNESS AND EQUALITY.
I'm telling u there is no fairness in the sharing whatsoever.

4 Likes

Re: . by PharmJohn88(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kobicove:

This is quite commendable.

I'm considering doing a little giveaway.

Is there a way to transfer money to another person's bank account without revealing your identity?

We won't reveal your identity.
Do it for us mbok!
Re: . by Ishilove: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Johntemmy:

have submitted 8:57 and I checked my mail I got nothing
Check your spambox

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Taeewo:
Just wait for her response, i also dropped 7.14am ,but didn't receive mail.
OK make we dey wait.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Check your spambox
what of me that submitted 7.45am?
Re: . by Kobicove(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
Ishilove you just pm me but I don't have data to browse other sites. I am surfing nairaland through freebasics service which is free. Pls just send me airtime of #100 so I can chat with you through mail. Or you can respond to me here as I am ready to upload anything you want to see. Pls J111333 and Ishilove this money should not pass me by this time pls. My number 080tw**** My account numb once again is GTB , O.M.O

What network do you use?

1 Like

Re: . by Alighoda2(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Check your spambox
Re: . by xaliujokes(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

I submitted 6.08am. I'm among the first to submit. I didn't receive any mail. I've refresh my mail 199 times no mail still.

The criteria should be duly stated for the selection process. As you can not really detect who needs the money more or not.

I solicit that this should recheck again. Thank you.
Re: . by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Check your spambox
Re: . by Sharic: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Check your spambox

I submitted 8:05, no mail from you yet.
Re: . by Skmoda(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
Ishilove you just pm me but I don't have data to browse other sites. I am surfing nairaland through freebasics service which is free. Pls just send me airtime of #100 so I can chat with you through mail. Or you can respond to me here as I am ready to upload anything you want to see. Pls J111333 and Ishilove this money should not pass me by this time pls. My cuz. My account numb once again is, O.M.O
Dude have you seen it?

1 Like

Re: . by N3wman: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Check your spambox

Just borrowed #100 to subscribe and check email... But there is no mail even though I sent before 10.30
Re: . by Lumcy25: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Check your spambox

Have checked and checked . Pls ishilove. Since 5:54am . help my life, I so need this. I'm the third person on this tread. Nothing is too small. May God continue to bless the work of your hand.
Re: . by Skmoda(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

Not recent acc bro...my ACC is as old as metuselah undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Vivonose: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Aikhomu Victory
First bank
Thank you
Vivionose
aikhomuvictoria@yahoo.com
Re: . by Millennialaku(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Check your spambox
i have checked nothing there embarassed
Re: . by Hierarchiey: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Ishil. [/quote]
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Skmoda:

Dude have you seen it?
I just saw 50mb now thanks. Let me chat her up on mail now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends / Nigerians Don't Like PDA? / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.