Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,528 members, 7,854,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (14576 Views)

. / Auto Aid For Sex Pix? Facebook Helper Agrees To Aid Woman With Broken Car,for Nu / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by HQuadreal: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by wandetooblack: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
☜☆☞

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Skmoda:

Not recent acc bro...my ACC is as old as metuselah undecided
what of my account wey be since 2013. Any reason why she shouldn't choose me as in ehnn hunger dey fire me since morning with nothing to eat aside the garri I took this morning na water I just dey drink take hold belle small chai..why people wicked like this?
Re: . by frankoben(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
frankoben363@gmail.com
Re: . by Igyeseh(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kobicove:

How does one go about doing that?
Transfer the money to Ishilove, she will keep your identity secret while disbursing the funds to those that are in need.
She isn't partial nor selective.
She will do justice to the money and it will effectively reach the intended destination.
Thank you for your good heart.
We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kobicove:

What network do you use?
@kobicove pls help me out,I really need help to feed my family. No single food stuff at home
Re: . by andycoal40(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
If you submitted before 10.30am, please check your mails and respond. The window closes by 2pm, whereafter your slot will be given to someone else if no response.

Ok
Re: . by Soft123: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
nimfa0022@yahoo.com
Nimfa Amos
Bank Eco
God bless sir
Re: . by timay(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Check your spambox
I haven't received any mail from you,and I submitted before 10:30am
Re: . by crownmeohGod: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
If you submitted before 10.30am, please check your mails and respond. The window closes by 2pm, whereafter your slot will be given to someone else if no response.
Didn"t get any mail
Uba 
O. H.
obashana788@gmail.com 

God bless you so much

I sent this around 6.30am this morning fa..please dont let my village people get me
Re: . by Taeewo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
wandetooblack:
Ah! Egba mi e jo o.

I was the first person to show interest on this thread. I dey even thank God say I saw this cuz I was late on the first giveaway so I gave up cuz the entries had already been closed before I found the thread!

Quitely was right behind me and how come he was chosen before me?? This is not fair ishilove
What is my offence? Tell me haba.

J111333 announced at 5:43am and I was the first person to show interest at 5:44am.
How am I not selected??

You village people on duty.
Re: . by brimdans(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
brimdans@gmail.com
Bank: access
Acct no: 0062691807
Rimdans Bitrus
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove I have responded to your mail, pls check.
Re: . by Quietly(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
wandetooblack:
Ah! Egba mi e jo o.

I was the first person to show interest on this thread. I dey even thank God say I saw this cuz I was late on the first giveaway so I gave up cuz the entries had already been closed before I found the thread!

Quitely was right behind me and how come he was chosen before me?? This is not fair ishilove
What is my offence? Tell me haba.

J111333 announced at 5:43am and I was the first person to show interest at 5:44am.
How am I not selected??

be patient bro,u would get by god grace
Re: . by wandetooblack: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
Re: . by Demogorgon(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Quietly:
Wow,dnt know how to express my joy and feelings,d guy is 4 real,more blessing coming your way,it will go through a long way sir,not only me but my family indeed..@j111333 thanks,ishilove thank 4 support
I'm also a beneficiary. The hand and whoever made it possible will never lack anything. The money will definitely go a long way.

1 Like

Re: . by yungchop: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Watch this space.

Modified***

If you have posted before I modified my initial post, kindly come back, reread and modify your post.

Indicate interest by posting your email address, initials, account number and bank. No further information will be needed.

For example- lagbajatamedu@yahoo.com, L G T, Jaiz, 123456789.

New accounts or relatively inactive accounts will not be considered. This means you must post with your main Nairaland user ID

I will send PMs requesting a valid proof of identification.

If you have dependents, you will have to provide some kind of proof.

If you post your account details more than once with different monikers, you will be disqualified.

Note again that those with dependents will be considered first before others.

If after you have received a PM from me I don't get a response from you after one hour, your slot will be given to another person.

VALID IDs are;
National ID card/NIM Slip
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

The window for submission closes by 10.30am please.

NOTE:

If you don't have a genuine need don't be evil by blocking those whose needs are. Remember that there is an unseen eye who sees the heart of men and judges accordingly.

Re: . by Privatepart00: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
The selection is done as their discretion directs them, let me delete my details jare . It shows there’s no fairness in the all scheme .

2 Likes

Re: . by chicoMX(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
wandetooblack:

I'm still in shock fam!

I don't understand.. You self go check the time I posted nah.

I was already feeling lucky. Them just kill every joy in me ni sha. How did they come by the list sef? Ihave refreshed my mail tire
I wasn't picked either. No reason am much. Better luck go find us next time
Re: . by wandetooblack: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Werey boy
Re: . by Johnames: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Check your spambox
madam you no try

2 Likes

Re: . by Quietly(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Demogorgon:
I'm also a beneficiary. The hand and whoever made it possible will never lack anything. The money will definitely go a long way.
demogorgon,the man has made our day,infact nack me 1k again
Re: . by wandetooblack: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
☁�☁☁�☁�☁
☁�☁☁�☁☁☁
☁����☁�☁
☁�☁☁�☁�☁
☁�☁☁�☁�☁
Re: . by crownmeohGod: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Privatepart00:
The selection is done as their discretion directs them, let me delete my details jare . It shows there’s no fairness in the all scheme .
Me no dey delete anything o..i commented as early as 6.30am first page..and if i am not given .God understands best
Re: . by Quietly(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
wandetooblack:

Bros I was just wondering what's going on.

I never sleep since last night cuz all youths are mandate to secure the area as the hoodlums are raiding everywhere so I was basically going NL all thru the nite before I stumbled on this thread.

Mehn I was fucking happy I was the first person and the joy no even make me sleep since sef.

All the people who have gotten message from him are way behind me. You can't just skip the first person on this kind level
definitely,u are d first person,let me dm her and see d magic,just calm down,indeed u are d first,
Re: . by Kokoboss: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Quietly:

demogorgon,the man has made our day,infact nack me 1k again
Re: . by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Look at the guy quietly, known to be begging in all the thread of giveaway, he was even a beneficiary on the last one, yet he was chosen.

1 Like

Re: . by Lumcy25: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Demogorgon:

Lucky you brov, am third person on this thread since 5:54am. Now am here thinking who I offend. #insidelife
Re: . by wandetooblack: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
@ ihimiray

Dem don do me another strong thing oo.

Watin I do una

Ayie le oo
Re: . by Kokoboss: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
wandetooblack:
@ ihimiray

Dem don do me another strong thing oo.

Watin I do una

Wey I been dey plan how to take fill gas.

Ayie le oo
Re: . by friyo123: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
fridayedache133@gmail.com 0054328930 Access bank
Re: . by Doyin400l(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! / 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.