Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! (14548 Views)

Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by KarmenK: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
I'm about finishing a degree this year. Ive only dated two guys one of two years and the other I ended last night after 4 months.
Both who are in there 30's were just wasting my time with no goal or plans for the future.
Their own concern or goal was to make money and wear the latest garms ( clothes).
I find guys in London are immature too much on a hype. The I dated for 2 years ( a ghanian ) told me he wanted to settle down at 40.( I mean come on)
All my mates are married with kids or have a kid and on to their second. I can't even mingle with these girls to say I'm scouting for potential bf

I dnt have a problem getting a guys it's keeping then long enough to like me more then my physical shape. I thought by now I would be in a serious relationship, pregnant or planning a wedding.
I'm I rushing it. My Nigerian name is Okemute = there's a time for everything. I know Patience is a Virtue. But I'm to damn inpatient my attitude is if I want something I'm must have.
I feel at 25 as a female I'm too old. Im also the eldest in my family I dnt to be 30 and single still with no kids let alone no husband. I've even considered moving to Nigeria in search of a bf potential husband.

So NL is Gods Time the Best shall I learn to be more patience. My mum keeps telling.
Or shall I get on the case and do fast.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by mykejones(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
Lol..25 and u r desperate. Understandable though,since you r the first child. It wl only get worse if ur younger ones are girls and are already contemplating gettin hooked up.
Relax my friend,God's time is indeed d best-if u believe.
Comin down2Nigeria-Do u honestly think it's a gud idea?
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Bestjon50(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2012
OP, I honestly feel your pain and understand the environment you are very well. It is not as you stated that guys in London are immature, it is just that most of them have one issue or the other that may influence largely any decision they make, especially when it comes to settling down with a woman. I also think that some ladies do not help matter as well. They have thrown the virtue of being natural in the bin. They have long forgotten their roots and how they are supposed to treat their supposed husband to be. Be that as it may, man (London man)has over time faced with difficulties as to marry or just remain single for life.

Just as you feel, many men in London also think that Nigerian girls in London do not want to get involved in a serious relationship that could lead to marriage. So you see! It is a 50 50 kind of thought. But i tell you, there is hope for Isreal. Just try and make yourself a good brand, that is a wife material, men would crawl on their kneels to ask for your hand in marriage. Also, try and lower your standard. Do not think the man must be very rich before you could listen to him in relation to this issue at hand. I have a feeling that someone that wants you as a wife does come your way, but ignorance makes you to turn him down because of his present package. It takes divine intervention to see beyond the package and perhaps, have a glimpse at the content. It is a mystery that you must unravel. When God is giving you the best, He always presents it in the most crude state. It is you that may do the refining. My friend watch and pray, your miracle is on the way, even from the forum.

you could drop your email or send me a note on bestjon5050@yahoo.com

Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
mykejones: Lol..25 and u r desperate. Understandable though,since you r the first child. It wl only get worse if ur younger ones are girls and are already contemplating gettin hooked up.
Relax my friend,God's time is indeed d best-if u believe.
Comin down2Nigeria-Do u honestly think it's a gud idea?

Nigerian style, replying question withh question smiley
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by lucious(f): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
@ OP, Like your mum said, Patience is a virtue, wait because u will get married.Just watch,pray and remain focused.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by NonsoChris(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
Girl can you hook up with me through my email? let's talk.(chris4christ24@yahoo.co.uk) i'll be looking forward to hear from you.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
O
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by AreaFada2: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
@Poster,

I hope you're not the Medic I know?

Well, for now focus on your forthcoming exams. @25 you're so not too old in this day and age. If anything you're just properly becoming a young woman (from a girl)and men (serious ones)will find you more attractive now. I certainly would if I was a guy who wants to settle down. No panic. Not how far but how well. Better meet a good guy when you're 26, 27 or whatever instead one @ 24, marry and then get divorced all under the age of 30.

Oke, I know a few young men in London who think London girls are not serious and are going home to marry. Unfortunately, one of them has not bumped in to you.

AND don't just fall for just any guy, men can smell desperation like shark can smell blood in water!
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
Desperate at 25? Lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2012
[size=40pt]25[/size] and [size=20pt]DESPERATE[/size]!! ABASI shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Andrew3(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
makes both of us desperate. Could u contact me? though am very fugly but based on some facts

odersity@gmail.com
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
Your answer is in your question.

1 Like

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Andrew3(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
blink182: [size=40pt]25[/size] and [size=20pt]DESPERATE[/size]!! ABASI shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
nso abasi nam? udiongo ke ntogoyem yem owo dok. grin ya ami nkong ayem nfege grin
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Daresh(f): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
Come back when you are 35 then we will know you are truly desperate!
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by lynguy: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2012
hey @ 25 me thinks ur not too old. u though sound kind of desperate and as such ur putting a lot of pressure on urself. the way i see it, keeping a guy down long enuf to want to want keep u foreva may not happen if u keep up with this attitude. again, me thinks that u want to get married for the wrong reasons. e.g, all ur friends r married with kids, it doesnt work out that way. r u sure u r ready for marriage? u av to be mature on at least 4 different levels. physical, spiritual, emotional and financial. do u see urself as being mature enuf on these levels? sweerie u dont av to push it. meeting and marrying the man of ur dreams is not a science. could it be that ur attracting the wrong kind of men? maybe u check urself too n take it easy. every woman has a man just sit back n relax, he'll appear sooner than later. like ur name "OKIEMUTE", "time for food, go still reach".

3 Likes

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Akshow: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
blink182: [size=40pt]25[/size] and [size=20pt]DESPERATE[/size]!! ABASI shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
rotflmao
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Killz1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
What has desperation got to do with a 25 year old undergraduate? Were you short of words?
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by saemmanuel(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
I can get you pregnant now but marry u in the next 2 yrs
....send me an email on: saemmanuel@ovi.com...

2 Likes

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Tolucciii: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
@Poster
I can reali undastand how u ar feelin rite now. But I wl advice u take slowly cos anxiety kills. Marriage is nt wat ucan rush into. I wl encourage u trust in God mor nd try 2b more virtuos in ur friendsip wt men. Stop burderin instead b happi alwayz nd add values 2ur life. If u ar xtian ucan b attendin single submit nd d rest. God wl surely grant u ur heart desire. But b warned dont take decisions under presure, cos it cud b dangerous. Shalom

1 Like

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by AZeD1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
I think you should be patient except you just want to be mrs xzy.
Little advice
1)There is a big difference in being married and being happily married.
2)Never compare youself/situation with that of "others".
3)If you don't find fufillment being single i doubt if you find that being married cos one friend will always be on the 3rd child while you are yet to have one\ will have 2 boys while you'll have 2 girls(hope you get the drift.)

4 Likes

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Pricelesss(f): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
Am over 28yrs Old, and i feel so good and happy with my life, don't care wotever any1 says about me. and i don't feel pushed or intimidated by anything.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by kristiansmart: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
Great thread [img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
Is marriage the only pathway to happiness? Just asking.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by deloon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
25 is too young to be desperate. As from 28, you can switch gears.

1 Like

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by MissEZ(f): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
A-ZeD:
I think you should be patient except you just want to be mrs xzy.
Little advice
1)There is a big difference in being married and being happily married.
2)Never compare youself/situation with that of "others".
3)If you don't find fufillment being single i doubt if you find that being married cos one friend will always be on the 3rd child while you are yet to have one\ will have 2 boys while you'll have 2 girls(hope you get the drift.)

^^^ this makes sense

My dear, at 25 you are still young. Marriage is not something you rush into. I think you need to ask yourself why you want to get married? Is it because your friends are getting married and have kids? Is it because you think 25 is the age for marriage? Is it because you are afraid of being 30 and single? in my opinion those are the wrong reasons to marry. Have you thought about what it really means to be a wife, to be a mother, and to be a home maker? Those are not responsibilities you should take lightly.

while i appreciate your honesty and desire for something serious, i think that you need to reexamine your goals for marriage. Do not develop a timetable for yourself based on everybody else's timetable. So what if your friends are married? Be patient, and take your time. You are almost done with school, take time to develop yourself, find a job or something to do, that way when the man finally comes your way, you can add something valuable to his life emotionally, physically and financially.

there are a few youngmen offering their emails on here, who knows something good might come out of that too.

Good luck and wish you the best
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Killz1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
Pricelesss: Am over 28yrs Old, and i feel so good and happy with my life, don't care wotever any1 says about me. and i don't feel pushed or intimidated by anything.
+10
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Killz1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
Miss EZ: My dear, at 25 you are still young. Marriage is not something you rush into. I think you need to ask yourself why you want to get married? Is it because your friends are getting married and have kids? Is it because you think 25 is the age for marriage? Is it because you are afraid of being 30 and single? in my opinion those are the wrong reasons to marry. Have you thought about what it really means to be a wife, to be a mother, and to be a home maker? Those are not responsibilities you should take lightly.

while i appreciate your honesty and desire for something serious, i think that you need to reexamine your goals for marriage. Do not develop a timetable for yourself based on everybody else's timetable. So what if your friends are married? Be patient, and take your time. You are almost done with school, take time to develop yourself, find a job or something to do, that way when the man finally comes your way, you can add something valuable to his life emotionally, physically and financially.

there are a few youngmen offering their emails on here, who knows something good might come out of that too.

Good luck and wish you the best
+1000
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by yuzedo: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
Bestjon50:

you could drop your email or send me a note on bestjon5050@yahoo.com

Good luck.
Naija boizzzzz!!! grin grin grin
Nonso Chris: Girl can you hook up with me through my email? let's talk.(chris4christ24@yahoo.co.uk) i'll be looking forward to hear from you.
(((((TIGBE)))))) Hinngrishhhh!!!! grin shocked grin

Empero1:

Contact me through the following email address ; culturedman4u@yahoo.com
Uncle the uncle!!! wink wink wink

::Andrew:::
makes both of us desperate. Could u contact me? though am very fugly but based on some facts

odersity@gmail.com
issokay!!! cry cry cry
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Dyamante(f): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
rokiatu: Is marriage the only pathway to happiness? Just asking.
Im wondering the same thing too
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
Pricelesss: Am over 28yrs Old, and i feel so good and happy with my life, don't care wotever any1 says about me. and i don't feel pushed or intimidated by anything.
u still dey do shakara! Na until wen u enter menopause u go dey desperate abi? @Op, just be calm & pray to God & be nice to guys. Try joining singles meeting in your church. It would help. Don't dress like an harlot and don't do over make up. Wear decent dresses & dont mix up with bad girlz. Be filled with humility and be juvile, when any man see this things in u, they can decide to settle down. Don't respond to internet advances, they are all hoax.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by DECOtech(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2012
@OP, -Nigeria as a country makes d guys in it grow up fast. My sister n cousins are all finding marriage ready guys for husbands(btw ages 27 to 34) in 9ja. In fact the family forbids guys not brought up in 9ja as husbands. If you wld walk down the same road, I'm sure it wld work for you.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by AZeD1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
You are blessed.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? / What It Really Means To Be A Man. / Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.