Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Dating Drills! Girls Only! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Girls Only! (876 Views)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / Sex Drills...girls Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Bisiebae(f): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Guys have their own hub for calculating ways to confuse someone's daughter, I decided that we females need our own dating drill!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by shamsin6300(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let's go there cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by theophilusj31(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
nairaland 3 world war thread initiated,An army of red pills guys will soon descend on this thread,let me go and go and grab my pop corn and watch the drama that will soon unravel here
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Kvng6464: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Make i book space lol
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Kvng6464: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by BigJoe19: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Even your fellow females are not commenting because they know in the end you will still write crap.

Can't wait to see the crap tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by jamalnation(m): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
OP them go come you e sure me die
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2020
Be more creative than this.. tbh they won't answer u
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Bisiebae(f): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2020
Good day everyone, don't you just love the weather?

Despite the many threats from self acclaimed 'redpillers' or 'alpha' males, I will write my thoughts. Now, it is your choice to read or not, isn't that great?

For clarification, I do not oppose the "guys' dating drills," why should I? It's good to see guys taking good care of their dating ethics, I really don't care if it's toxic or not, that's your business.

Now to business. Guys have been studying, getting very inclined with psychology. Gone are the days which guys just 'dated', now they are getting calculative, uh oh.

Females are wonderful, empathetic and loyal people, might be even too trusting if you ask me. Most females work on the *Hard to get* playground.
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by KingOfNoods: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2020
angry absolute rubbish!!
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Lee99: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2020
Lol Do you want to come together to devise new ways to be entitled and collect money from your Simpin boyfriends. Nothing reasonable can come out of this thread

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Bisiebae(f): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2020
The problem with playing hard to get
Now, don't get me wrong, playing hard to get might be essential in certain cases. But, this is the 21st century, you've to use this very sparely.

Situations You Can Use Them
*When He Doesn't Like Commitments:
"I have had issues with ladies in the past, not ready for commitment, can we just be eating each other's work?" If this sounds familiar, babe don't even sweat it. If a guy can't commit, well, play hard to get!
In this game of hard to get, play with him, bring him close, when he is starting to enjoy your company, distance yourself!

You are an ore, so precious, you can't be tossed aside like someone casual. Once you go through with the get close - distance phase, he makes a choice. The choice is, whether he is willing to stay or not, that means committing.

You can also go with the flow if you are not looking for commitments too, you are a king, you are allowed to make your choices!
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Bisiebae(f): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2020
When he is egoistic!

Most guys are egoistic, but some more than others. Usually, you are told to stroke his ego to get what you want, here I say, deflect it!

Nothing hurts an alpha male than 'not being man enough' lol. When a female plays hard to get with an egoistic man, he can go extra miles to get her heart, just to feel 'man enough'.

During this phase, show you are genuinely interested, laugh at his jokes, stroke it enough to make deflecting hurt. After he thinks you are all over him, refuse him a bit, don't pick his calls sometimes.

You will leave him calculating quicker than my grandma's thermometer. You will leave him wanting more of you. He is not doing you a favour for asking you out, neither are you doing him a favour.

Warning
Be sure he isn't a psychopath, so he doesn't hurt you(physically)
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Bisiebae(f): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
He isn't obliged to handle your finances!

It is utterly disgusting to see Kings wait on a man to handle your finances. I am not a bitter feminist, neither do I have daddy issues, but I think an adult should be able to handle her finances.

This post isn't to get 'gifts or money' from men, and to those who think so, how much you get sef?

This post is to help women handle their entitlement and their entitled men.

Learn a trade, go to school, start a business or educate yourself, you have so much potential! It hurts me when people turn being 'girlfriends' to full-time jobs.

This reason is why some men don't respect us, this is why some men's ego keeps getting bigger. As much as I dislike an egoistic man, I do think women should equip themselves with essential skills to remove dependency on men.

We all have financial crisis, I am not saying you can't help each other, but it shouldn't be a 'birthright'.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Bisiebae(f): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
He is no right to your body!
"I am your boyfriend, we have to have sex" boyfriend kee you dia!

No one has rights to your body except your husband. If you are not married, you are single baby. I see young girls enslave themselves into this mentality 'he is my boyfriend, I have to give him sex'.

I wish ladies will work on their self-esteem, if you don't want to have sex with him, don't!
If he is threaten to leave you because of that, let him!
It's only a child that thinks he has rights to your body.
If you want to have sex with him, do so! You aren't cheap or hungry for having sex with him, it is your choice, you are a f**king king, own it!
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Bisiebae(f): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Learn to say a Capital 'NO'
This is still on the self esteem issue, learn to say NO. If he is touching you and you aren't comfortable, say NO.

He made plans for a date, you aren't interested, say NO! People will even respect you more when you can make your own choices.

Not only in your relationships, even in your workplace, family or friendship. If you can't do something, say you can't.

Having a good self-esteem is different from being rude, if you must say no, say it in a polite way.

Add your tips!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Yxxx: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
In all learn to always respect yourself and remember in life 1+1 may not be 2.
Meaning wisdom is neccessary in relationships not rules.
Follow your instincts ok!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by IamPlato(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Girls Dont Need Dating Drills, all They Need Is Common Sense, Ability To Respect A Relationship, commitment And ability To Be Contented

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Lordfranklin(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
I'm disappointed in this.
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by Bisiebae(f): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lordfranklin:
I'm disappointed in this.

Do better.
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by DenreleDave(m): 1:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Bisiebae:
Guys have their own hub for calculating ways to confuse someone's daughter, I decided that we females need our own dating drill!

Lemme date u
Re: Dating Drills! Girls Only! by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:33am On Oct 06, 2020
We are watching you from the high towers cheesy

Incase you don't know na me talk

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop / Permanent Cure For Keloids / My girlfriend azz na die .very big and soft .pics added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.