Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. (12536 Views)

It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . / My Girlfriend Bathroom PHOTOS I Am Exposing It / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2020
I was gisting over a group platform with colleagues... Some mentioned they download an app called Tinder to ease out...gist and chat online people this lockdown season...Abuja's Lockdown was increased by 2 more week.
'' Nnne try the App'' but set your profile to match ur audience''
So I created a profile 2 day ago... I picked a random sim. Added a phone no. Set location to 2km/1 mile...so I could met one or 2 decent friends around my hood for Evening Jogging around my estate.

So I meet one guy...who after reading my profile... The following conservative took place.
I promised him, am gonna send screenshots on Abuja Twitter...so next time he doesn't insult a lady for no Reason...I have meet very friendly people on tinder...but this one poured his bile of bitterness on me...pls people help me judge...kindly DONT QUOTE... so I might be kind to take down.
Screenshot shortly. I

Here was my Description on my Tinder profile

'' God fearing Pals... I don't believe in premarital Sex!
5''7 ...Love Basketball
Chelsea Fan Best season with 'Antonio Conte' Political View- Republican /Pro- Trump.
No Party grinders pls. ''

The Screenshot are our Conversation
'' uncensored''

Why will a Guy be this Bitter in Life?... Why the Venom? Is it the Lockdown? Economy issues? or underlying issues bikonu...why will a Guy be so bitter like this Uncle?

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by weyreypey: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
embarassed
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Waiting

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Wow! After reading this news, you guys won't believe what happened to me. My house was filled with food stuffs, in fact, eye yam in the neighborhood now sharing food items to people.

Nonsense and NCDC text messages

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Am so vex eeh...I can arrange in any tally other...I even feel like posting his face...but for D Love of God I wouldn't! I just chop insult for nothing oo....women don suffer oo

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Bankalert(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some women nah oversabi go kill them... Ordinary "hello" and you are asking him if he read your profile wtf??!... Simple "Hi" would have sufficed. You should have told him that if and when he started to engage you in lewd converstions... Typical of Nigerian ladies...

He is just dishing you a dose of the venoms you ladies serve men... Nothing to see here...

PS: i hardly comment on this type of posts but i had to...

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
What's with this madness about sharing?! What's there in the conversation to share?
The disgrace may even finally be on you, because as far as I'm concerned, the guy was only advising you. He didn't toast you or ask you for sex, which would have made you raise your shoulders high. While sharing it, remember not to hide your own identity; let's go there and finish you off.

You were more interested in forcing him read a fake profile! A profile your friends told you to "panelbeat" to match your audience? Nonsense. The guy did very well to ignore itl

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by uboma(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bankalert:
Some women nah oversabi go kill them... Ordinary "hello" and you are asking him if i read your profile wtf??!... Simple "Hi" would have sufficed. You should have told him that if and when he started to engage you in lewd converstions... Typical of Nigerian ladies...

He is just dishing you a dose of the venoms you ladies serve men... Nothing to see here...

PS: i hardly comment on this type of posts but i had to...

I agree with you on this. She should have waited to hear what he says next after the greetings to make reference to her profile.

But the guy went too far. He should not have insulted her.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Asuito7(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok. Just move on
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by FatherBona: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Adanne7:
I was gisting over a group platform with colleagues... Some mentioned they download an app called Tinder to ease out...gist and chat online people this lockdown season...Abuja's Lockdown was increased by 2 more week.
'' Nnne try the App'' but set your profile to match ur audience''
So I created a profile 2 day ago... I picked a random sim. Added a phone no. Set location to 2km/1 mile...so I could met one or 2 decent friends around my hood for Evening Jogging around my estate.

So I meet one guy...who after reading my profile... The following conservative took place.
I promised him, am gonna send screenshots on Abuja Twitter...so next time he doesn't insult a lady for no Reason...I have meet very friendly people on tinder...but this one poured his bile of bitterness on me...pls people help me judge...kindly DONT QUOTE... so I might be kind to take down.
Screenshot shortly. I

Here was my Description on my Tinder profile

'' God fearing Pals... I don't believe in premarital Sex!
5''7 ...Love Basketball
Chelsea Fan Best season with 'Antonio Conte' Political View- Republican /Pro- Trump.
No Party grinders pls. ''

The Screenshot are our Conversation
'' uncensored''

Why will a Guy be this Bitter in Life?... Why the Venom? Is it the Lockdown? Economy issues? or underlying issues bikonu...why will a Guy be so bitter like this Uncle?
[/s]
So what do you hope to gain, posting this trash here?!?
The guy took you to the cleaners and won, you playing the loser's game by making screenshots and showing the world how pained you are, much to the Guy's amusement
Posting the screenshots on Abuja Instagram or whatever you call it will do what exactly? Reduce the Guy's lifespan?!?!
Some girls ehn undecided
Sister go rest abeg.
Switch off your data and take a nap, when you wake up watch telemumdo or zeeworld, then maybe call that boy on your streets who buys you a plate of Indomie everyday and give him his daily dose of A mouth Job. Thats what girls like you love doing. Just stay away from the internet.
Have a blissful lockdown

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some people here are even in support of Men throwing Tantrum on Women...is this a sane Clime? Its well oo

2 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Brytesp(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Shey e pain you?

22 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Humm even the comments on this Platform... Shows some guys here insult women so easily....for no cogent reason. Its well with oo

2 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
So what do you hope to gain, posting this trash here?!?
The guy took you to the cleaners and won, you playing the loser's game by making screenshots and showing the world how pained you are, much to the Guy's amusement
Posting the screenshots on Abuja Instagram or whatever you call it will do what exactly? Reduce the Guy's lifespan?!?!
Some girls ehn undecided
Sister go rest abeg.
Switch off your data and take a nap, when you wake up watch telemumdo or zeeworld. Thats all girls like you love doing. Just stay away from the internet.
Have a blissful lockdown
even you too..trowing banter @ me...issoright...weldone
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by effissyman(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
That guy had being through a lot from ladies on tinder hence his anger vested on you.

13 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by uboma(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adanne7:
Humm even the comments on this Platform... Shows some guys here insult women so easily....for no cogent reason. Its well with oo

You don't get it.

You over-reacted when he said hello. He even pointed out that he was only saying. But yes, he should not have insulted you nevertheless.

13 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by csamii: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Madam, you messed up simple. Hello calls for hi not "did you read my profile". The guy took it to the extreme but make no mistake, both of you are just acting like kids. Next time, give a proper reply.

23 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by ubunjja(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
I dont know why you posted a private convo on nairaland, what stays on private convo stays there except you want us to bash the guy and then make him popular or you are just seeking for attention.

It seems you were pained.

but think for a while, if someone had posted all your private convo online, how will you feel?

14 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by MrJah(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adannem.oooo. The guy no get joy @all.
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Lightangel65: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
The lady is an idi0t. God fearing my foot, wetin you dey find for tinder, are you not supposed to be praying for Nigeria.
He just said the truth. You are rotten to the core so don't form church church, it's nasty and disgusting.
You are a kid

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by finalboss(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin dose'nt make any sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by fuwaski(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
uboma:

You don't get it.

You over-reacted when he said hello. He even pointed out that he was only saying. But yes, he should not have insulted you nevertheless.
Ooin you're doing well. O.P no try at all ... Her reply to his hello didn't relate. O.P don't tell me that you ar so boring to chat wit.
See reply oo... Hope you have read my blablablabla... Biko next! cry

2 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by fuwaski(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lightangel65:
The lady is an idi0t. God fearing my foot, wetin you dey find for tinder, are you not supposed to be praying for Nigeria.
He just said the truth. You are rotten to the core so don't form church church, it's nasty and disgusting.
You are a kid
For those boring over sabi girls.. OP must have got out of secondary school last year grin

6 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
ubunjja:
I dont know why you posted a private convo on nairaland, what stays on private convo stays there except you want us to bash the guy and then make him popular or you are just seeking for attention.

It seems you were pained.

but think for a while, if someone had posted all your private convo online, how will you feel?
Uncle Ubunjja don't come for me biko... This are the Kind of Toxic men you breed and encourage. Well done... Teach your male kids how to be rude to women
Continue
Allow me to vent my vent...its not your vent bikonu

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by fuwaski(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
csamii:
Madam, you messed up simple. Hello calls for hi not "did you read my profile". The guy took it to the extreme but make no mistake, both of you are just acting like kids. Next time, give a proper reply.
Bend make i pour u anoitin oil joor. U spoke ny mind.

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by fuwaski(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na ugly people dey always misbehave on social media. I believe OP is very ugly even in reasoning. Lubbish

17 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lightangel65:
You are a kid
me idiot.... Read ur comments again....it's a pity...
This tread will just expose how bile bitter some Men on nairaland are. Continue
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Lightangel65: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adanne7:
Uncle Ubunjja don't come for me biko... This are the Kind of Toxic men you breed and encourage. Well done... Teach your male kids how to be rude to women
Continue
Allow me to vent my vent...its not your vent bikonu

Shut up sick mofo. Rude?
Like second rate species deserve respect.

Respect is given to those who earn it. And attention seekers and perfect wanabes like you don't deserve it. Get rid of that stupid ego it won't get you anywhere

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by photon3106: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Wow! After reading this news, you guys won't believe what happened to me. My house was filled with food stuffs, in fact, eye yam in the neighborhood now sharing food items to people.

Nonsense and NCDC text messages

LWKMD! ... and NCDC text messages grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Shellsploit: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Corvid 1-9 sef
Wetin Lalasticlala no go see for Nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Shellsploit: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lightangel65:
You are a kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emilydate Scam Or Not?! / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? / This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.