Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . (5400 Views)

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / My Girlfriend Bathroom PHOTOS I Am Exposing It / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by fati2001(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2021
Update: shit is real! This is the photographers ig page (he's deactivated his account now). I wonder what he was thinking when he took these photos. Here is Part 2, one of the hashtags is 12 years a slave.

4 Likes

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by fati2001(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2021
The inspiration for their photoshoot came from the film 12 years a slave. The couple are Dominican- the woman is thought to be a white latina and her husband is a black.

some people miss slavery so damn much

3 Likes

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
love....
Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by fati2001(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bodmum:
love....
lie.

2 Likes

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by punisha: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Will u sharrrrap and stop being unreasonable.

Look for an aboki to drill ur dried kpekus and drink some. Allow us to enjoy our weekend in peace void of your drama.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Administration1: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Why block the Instagram handle?
Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Cerebellum: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
punisha:

Look for an aboki to drill ur dried kpekus and drink some. Allow us to enjoy our weekend in peace void of your drama.

Hahahagrin

Me to both you and OP

2 Likes

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Whats: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Op you are just jealous because you are single
Let people have whatever pre wedding pictures they want

2 Likes

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Goldbw122(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
The photo looks lovely.
Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Komolafe89: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nkan mbe
Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
punisha:

Ahhbeg na grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nonsense
Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Aniboo: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
What he she saying kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by DropsMic(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Poor lad
Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by siofra(f): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
The fools above me obviously do not understand undecided

Now they will not come and call this one simp o angry

1 Like

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by fati2001(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Whats:
Op you are just jealous because you are single
Let people have whatever pre wedding pictures they want

jealous because of ignorant NEGRO SELLOUT!!

3 Likes

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Gadafii: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
punisha:

how you want take enter heaven so grin

1 Like

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Telegram234(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
At least the white lady is still better than rotten-fish smelling genders in a green, white, green country.
Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by jimmychang: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yall are too sensitive abeg.... Any small racial shit bla bla bla grin grin grin...They are just re enacting what they both love.Yall should rest grin.

1 Like

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Mrscarter(f): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
fati2001:
The inspiration for their photoshoot came from the film 12 years a slave. The couple are Dominican- the woman is thought to be a white latina and her husband is a black.

I dont think its what you think. It looks like prairie style dress up n atmosphere

1 Like

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Youngpo413: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Telegram234:
At least the white lady is still better than rotten-fish smelling genders in a green, white, green country.
Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
fati2001:

What’s funny is a Nigerian telling an American that he misses slavery. Neither you nor the young man experienced slavery. The young man being much closer to the experience however. We don’t know the reason for their choice, but you are here gate keeping all the way from Nigeria.
Stop being hysterical over American race politics in the name of wokeness. More so when you’re from a shithole country.
Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by fati2001(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rgade:

What’s funny is a Nigerian telling an American that he misses slavery. Neither you nor the young man experienced slavery. The young man being much closer to the experience however. We don’t know the reason for their choice, but you are here gate keeping all the way from Nigeria.
Stop being hysterical over American race politics in the name of wokeness. More so when you’re from a shithole country.

why wouldn't you support him with this BULLSHIT since he's a black man.

2 Likes

Re: It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . by Exceed15: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Is it your engagement photo?
Who made you a judge?

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Compatibility: Which Is More Important? / Ladies Can You Accommodate Your Hot looking Sister When Newly Married? / Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.