Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? (83224 Views)

Why Do Attractive Women Date Less Attractive Men / Problems With Handsome Guys / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by meeky007(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2020
Majority of fine women are oloshos. I can't say am fine, but I had the chance to date at least 4 fine babes, unfortunately 3 end up as cheats, while d last one....well, d last one said am impotent because I refused to renounce my vows of any sexual activity till marriage..So we broke off, But I have to admit, she's damn fine
I thought u are a woman
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by kelvinovie25(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2020
Well on my own, I have dated fine finer finest but most times fine girls thinks because they are beautiful that's all they need and so they lack wisdom and they are very foolish jumping from one dick to another without any future ambition, relying on their beaty ND pussy, I like women with beauty ND brains, beauty without brains is beautiful nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Digableplanets6(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2020
I am not handsome,i am beautiful.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by havilla(f): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladies attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.
you have a point, but the real reason less attractive ladies seem to showcase more is because they are desperate with self esteem issues and would do anything to keep a handsome man, they can go as far as giving him money to keep him while the handsome man thinks she is soo "supportive" they tend to pretend alot. The nicest and sweetest women are natural beauties who arent arent even aware of their beauty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by bukatyne(f): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Funny thread grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
havilla:
you have a point, but the real reason less attractive ladies seem to showcase more is because they are desperate with self esteem issues and would do anything to keep a handsome man, they can go as far as giving him money to keep him while the handsome man thinks she is soo "supportive" they tend to pretend alot. The nicest and sweetest women are natural beauties who arent arent even aware of their beauty.

Nope not all gals around a fine guy are desperate, yes some are bt some are just well mannerd or humble. A fine guy isn't crazy about beauty. He already knows the pros and cons of being fine.

He knows the general weakness of fine gals. It's not a priority for him against other virtues a lady can have. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Mightyify(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
[b][/b]
Majority of fine women are oloshos. I can't say am fine, but I had the chance to date at least 4 fine babes, unfortunately 3 end up as cheats, while d last one....well, d last one said am impotent because I refused to renounce my vows of any sexual activity till marriage..So we broke off, But I have to admit, she's damn fine
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
pansophist:

It was implied. You didn't explicitly put forth that beautiful women get more privilege than handsome men, though, it is the conclusion that is reached.

My response was pointing out the imbalance in that post, which you should acknowledge the truism and move on, and not dismiss it.

By raising your arguments instead of voice, it was a response to your iteration that I am "post shifting", a liar, and playing unnecessary semantics. It's unwarranted.

Stop jumping into conclusions, it is obviously not your forte. No single part of that post implied handsome men get more attention, I simply said, women also feel same about handsome men.

There is no difference between you and the fine girls you don’t like. Most fine people are so absorbed with themselves. It is worse when they are intelligent and can do the things they are assumed not to do. They are used to getting attention and having their egos stroked. Their fellow fine people no get their time.

I had to attach the post. This post is clear enough. Nothing in this post warrants you telling me the opposite of beautiful women is rich men. Ask questions and you will be answered. Jumping into conclusions is unwarranted. Yes, you were playing unnecessary semantics, whipping up arguments that never existed to brandish your knowledge. The truism of your post was irrelevant to mine. You should admit that and move on- that shouldn’t be hard. grin grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by stevups(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
You are very correct
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by stevups(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Handsome guys treat ladies like queen but less attractive guys don't misuse opportunities. You know their face is ugly so also their mind

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by LaReinaa(f): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
havilla:
Exactly.. they’re even willing to share him with other girls just to keep him! Their only objective is to keep the man even if it means going diabolic.. they’re desperate, they over look so many things a beautiful girl won’t over look because of their low self esteem..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
More the beauty more the headache and heart attack.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by KingWarri: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
JamParkMe:
This is definitely a fact. I have 3 brothers and they are all taller and yes more handsome than me. Now that's not to say I'm ugly or anything. I'm probably 7/10. My brothers are 6'5 6'0 and 6"0 tall while I'm only 5'10. I kid you not, women throw themselves at my brothers especially our first born. But strangely, their wives aren't attractive at all, while my wife looks like a model, she's 5'9 with a pretty face and a slender frame. I mean I didnt just marry her for her looks, she's very down to earth and well mannered. But I wonder why my brothers' wives aren't very attractive, I mean my brothers are like 10/10 in looks and physique. So yes its no myth when people say attractive people settle with average partners. And money is definitely not an issue here, my brothers are well accomplished individuals.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... There are things your brothers saw in them that you are not seeing...
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by JamParkMe: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
KingWarri:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... There are things your brothers saw in them that you are not seeing...

I guess you are right. But the difference is light and day in terms of outward beauty. I wish I can even post pics for comparison but that will be unfair.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by TiglathPILESER: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Munachisom95:
I'm richly blessed with beauty and added assets.
Balderdash....ashawo thinking, I can predict your thinking will be towards settling down with a well made man, instead of developing personal capacity...when in reality a woman who should keep such a man should be like minded, you think wealth is built through vain dispositions like physical endownment or beauty as quoted? Fine you even fine sef? Smh
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
The reason is cute guys aren't good in asking a girl out, they actually fall in love with the girl that's bold enough to walk up to them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by DrayZee: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao! I deserve the best of both worlds. Substance and beauty. tongue
You’re right

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pappicole(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Character is beauty of a woman every other aspects is additional.

“Partner with a Nigeria VisitPays Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or Comment, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of ₦1,000 and stand d chance to earn over 20K everyday Ask me how”. WhatsApp 08080800634
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Beatswim: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
LarryBee1k:
I think that's not always true. But it does Happen.

I can confidently state here that extremely gorgeous women are never half-worth the trouble they put men through. There is always something fatally wrong with them. Actually, many men are often painfully aware of this fact, the reason even players and seemingly handsome men will go for the most average woman when it comes to serious dating or marriage.

The unspoken code among men is that average women are better in all aspects of life because of what we call ‘compensatory factors’. They (average looking women) are aware that they lack something vital and always strive to compensate for it in all fronts, from cooking, to manners and better still to where it matters most: bedroom.

For me beautiful women are only good as trophy girlfriends; to flaunt to our male peers and make other women especially those who rejected us feel jealous. But just like all men, past a certain age, you know beauty should rank the lowest when selecting a suitable life-long partner.

Copied
your last sentence is the answer to the question
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by anzlem(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
less is more
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Youngpo413: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladies attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.
Correct!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Richlife247: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
bodybuilder:
Have you noticed that handsome guys end up with less attractive women?
And handsome guys get lesser girls than average looking guys?
What could be the reason behind this phenomenon?

eing waiting for this kinda topic.

I will take my time to share/address this issue with over forty years experience(s) in this area.
Come with me...

There are 3 types of humans interms of good looks.

1. The beautifully endowed(Attractive)

2. The everagely attractive

3. The less attractive

Physically saying but the good books says we are beautiful created.

Here, I will describe No. 1 as ATTRACTIVE while 2 & 3 as LESS ATTRACTIVE.

THE ATTRACTIVE
Out of every 10 beautiful girls/ladies/women, there could be at least 2 that is not beclouded by pride. The rest are swept off their feet with the endowed beauty thereby making them concentrate solely on how to uphold the beauty to the highest esteem.

In so doing, they lose the grip of selve development, intelligence zeal, embracing ethos and cultural morals, lacks respect for especially male folks.

The fact that they're beautiful wasn't an undoing but was actually made a big deal by their parents, guardians and well wishers. In growing, they inturn realised how beautifully they truly are, hence the invitation of ego, which in turn, deprived them the need to do more to attract since they are already attractive physically. They are also sometimes lazy and inmost cases expectant.

THE LESS ATTRACTIVE
On the other hand, the less beautiful are left with the option of beautifying themselves with selve development, search for intelligence, humble to be accepted by all, hardworking and contented, Godfearing/conscience minded, respect because they want to be respected and accepted.

Like the popular sayings: Men are attracted by what they see while women are attracted by what they hear. However, to keep what attracted you, that attraction must posses more attribute to be able to retain the attracted.

These attributes are basically the reasons why many handsome guys(even though they may not be that intelligent) will settle for Less attractive as described above vise versa. Taken into consideration that the humble and respective one attracts and retain.

However, there are very few ratio who don't care about the attributes attached to the less attractive.

At this point, I hope I have not confused but convinced you on this subject matter.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by TheRedpillguy: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
dingbang:
Fine women are very confused
Confused until the hit the 30s and start claiming crearity.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Wentworthorg: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
No hard and fast rules there
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Okesilas15: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Because you are only impressed with what you don,t have.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by dmgr(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
I have nothing to say
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by showafrica(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
bodybuilder:
Have you noticed that handsome guys end up with less attractive women?
And handsome guys get lesser girls than average looking guys?
What could be the reason behind this phenomenon?

Beauty is inside not outside... I met some so called beautiful girls during my time but hanging out with some of them is disgusting. Nothing in the head with some of them and other times is all about themselves. However, the not so attractive will glow when you converse with them and you will be like wow.. What a beauty.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by jUeLiZ: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
because opposite attract tongue
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by WINDSOW(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
It is a spell cast on fine girls during the elipticrytic age I the times of the fiery creature. #History
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by mclever: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Its very simple, average girls or not so good looking girls like fine boys and will do anything to please ans stay with them and on the other hand fine girls (some) which are carried away by their beauty always think there are so many guys and they can get another easily and don't care to please they guy or make the relationship last. So you see, the not so fine girls will always stay with the fine boy no matter what and will always do things to please him which will in turn win his heart and ends up getting married.

Speaking from experience though, I'm not married but I just know.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by hardyzah: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
This life no balance
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by adajoe555: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
My boss In the company I did my Industrial training, very handsome Man that ladies are very much attracted, when I saw his wife mhen I was speechless. We engaged in conversation, what I learnt was that,,, he married who gave him peace of mind, and has a good attitude.

In my mind I was like chaaa see who this handsome, cute man ended up with.

This life no just balance at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.