Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? (22346 Views)

What Are Signs That A Guy Hasn’t Matured / What Are Signs A Guy Hasn’t Matured? / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Banbulu: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Any experience, pls share

6 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Rokiat(f): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
How about you start with yours? grin grin Looks like someone just got friendzoned grin Welcome to
The friendzone.

The meme attached will always be my favourite. grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
When she makes deliberate and consistent efforts to use 'bro' anytime she's talking or referring to you.

Calibrator:
More often than not, it is not what a woman calls you but how she treat you.

That is why "Big head" "Uncle Peter" "Bro John" are hitting but you that is being called "LOML" can even get a French kiss.

Dey play.

Bro, what I said is one factor that applies. It doesn't necessarily mean it's going to apply in all cases or at all times.

There are other factors applicable too. This is just one of them and it's valid!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Reminderz: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
when you only give while receiving nothing...

when you are used as a shoulder to cry on, in other words, an emotional tampon..

everyone refer you as a nice man, but you're the one who get used and manipulated the most..

you always pretend to be happy being the nice man but deep down you want what those who don't give a fvck have...

you're a boredom killer when people gets bored...

people tell you that you'll make a good husband or wife, but they won't have anything to do with you...

people settle with you instead of choosing you..

you're a plan C or D or E when other plans seems to fail..

people tell you what they want in their partner but will never date you...

when you don't have that bad boy vibe, then you'll only be good as a "friend"..

you're always the good Samaritan...

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by bestman09(m): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
Here to learn

5 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
1)
When she's not a virgịn and she tells you no sëx before marriage, YET HER TOETOE CAN NEVER BE AT REST FOR ONE WEEK FROM SERVICING ONE GUY OR THE OTHER grin grin grin
Lesson: NEVER believe anything a whóre tells you about her sexuality. (Whórë= any girl with more than 2 bodycount).

2)
When she tells you her past doesn't matter...
Imagine someone that has lost count of her bodycount telling you that grin
You'll engage her and everywhere you go with her, SHE'LL MEET ONE DUDE SHE "USED" TO KNOW. She'll greet him and you fõõl will be shining teeth with her and the dude grin

3)
When she only calls you when she wants something or need a favour.

4)
When she adds no value to your life, yet you won't stop giving her your time, resources and time.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by lavylilly: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin
Signs that you are friendzoned
No physical contact. ...

Tries to set you up with someone. ...

Keeps saying that he/she likes you as a friend.

Invites friends to hangout everytime.

Talks to you about other people he/she likes.

Calls you for comfort.

You run errands for him/her all the time.

People end up getting stuck in the friend zone for a number of reasons. Sometimes they simply don't make themselves attractive to others. Sometimes they pick the wrong person, who doesn't match them as a lover. Sometimes they are not bold and do not demand a fair trade where their needs get met upfront.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by willi926(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wen u dey see her as a lashable potential and she dey see u as brother or just a friend undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by eddynaira125: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
No sensible topic this week, all because of Boko Haram having their festivity

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Calibrator: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
More often than not, it is not what a woman calls you but how she treat you.

That is why "Big head" "Uncle Peter" "Bro John" are hitting but you that is being called "LOML" can even get a French kiss.

Dey play.
UnusualEmissary:
When she makes deliberate and consistent efforts to use 'bro' anytime she's talking or referring to you.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by donproject2(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
When she can sleep in your room anytime, any day, anyhow.

Nairaland banned me for an offence I didn't commit for 20 days. I don repent anyways, wetin I for show unsuspecting members here, e for loud.

You may care to check my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Obidense: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin You are a mumu man
grin
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by danietohbadt(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
When she says "you are like a brother to me".
Weyrey, shey mo jo family member e?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by lorenzobanks(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
She call you bro or paddy. She always remind you about it every now and then.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Damaria2: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by SolomonGrundy: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wen u can only see her hotspot connection active but you can't connect and browse with it undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Scorror442: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
When she constantly tells you about her boyfriend

16 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Dexy4yah(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nairaland na cruise today ooo grin

9 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Caramia2020(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hmm, what a topic!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
The goal is to lash dat cake wey she dey move upandan...
As friends wey u be, she fit dey call u ur name or nick, it's cool, If the werey come dey reason u about hin boyfriend mata, the zone has been initiated, u don't have to run, season go soon end, transfer window go open....anything wey wan come xup within that window, na u sabi, maybe u go boehly the window or u go bloom am... it's left for u

But there is a particular zone i will advice u not to find ursef, it's called the brotherzone...
If she calls u brother, murife......run.. some werey don dey rebrand am now, dem go call u cuzzo, bro.... just japa....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Cj4charles(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
cheesy
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Dexy4yah(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
lavylilly:
grin
Signs that you are friendzoned
No physical contact. ...

Tries to set you up with someone. ...

Keeps saying that he/she likes you as a friend.

Invites friends to hangout everytime.

Talks to you about other people he/she likes.

Calls you for comfort.

You run errands for him/her all the time.

People end up getting stuck in the friend zone for a number of reasons. Sometimes they simply don't make themselves attractive to others. Sometimes they pick the wrong person, who doesn't match them as a lover. Sometimes they are not bold and do not demand a fair trade where their needs get met upfront.
You have said it all...

8 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by GeneralPula: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
No sign
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by richard870(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:
How about you start with yours? grin grin Looks like someone just got friendzoned grin Welcome to
The friendzone.

The meme attached will always be my favourite. grin
I doubt this is a lady's profile, sounds more like a male

7 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by hashtagged(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Handsum64: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
eddynaira125:
No sensible topic this week, all because of Boko Haram having their festivity
Mumu man
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Rokiat(f): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
richard870:
I doubt this is a lady's profile, sounds more like a male

Where ya all getting this whole I am a man from? I don’t get it smh.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Fiscus105(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
If girl friendzones you, take advantage of that to sleep with as many as possible of her friends and accomplices.

Though, my message is for fully mature guy/man and not hopeless and frustrated beings.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by jaxxy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by wizzprince(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Once you start looking for signs, bro forget it you have been friendzone

Like say girl never love you before

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by AntiChristian: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Allah says to both genders: "And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way." Quran 17:32

Every unmarried men & woman should be virgins!

Order to Get Married
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "O young men, whoever among you can afford it, let him get married, and whoever cannot afford it, let him fast, for it will be a shield for him." (Sahih Bukhari)

Having boy/girl friend is prohibited in Islam
Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“… Wed them with the permission of their own folk and give them their mahr (dowry) according to what is reasonable; they should be chaste, not adulterous, nor taking boyfriends…” [al-Nisa 4:25]

2 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
I don't even know jaree.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Friend Zone!! / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? / It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.