Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It (71320 Views)

His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2020
SpyAC:
Guy u hv nothing to fear abt, will advise u get close to ur mum, tell her everything, she wouldn't let u suffer bcs of a mere terminated pregnancy. Confide with ur mum, she will help you out.

idiot u said mere pregnancy
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Omobada(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:
Thanks for the advice, I have been thinking about it.
Guy the only problem I know you have is that the lady is more smarter than you. I can tell you authoritatively that everything right from pregnancy and native doctor is a scam. What do you mean by calculating the days and month written in the pregnancy result then arrived to the exactly day you had sex with her. I don't get that right because I don't think you are too daft to accept that the lady get pregnant the same day you had intercourse with her.
The only solution now is to damn her to do her worst and probably tell ur mum yourself otherwise she'll continue blackmailing you and you'll continue to pay the price till eternity.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Ayoyemi12(f): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2020
We're you there during the abortion?
There might be no pregnancy to start with...
She's the script writter and director, you're just playing your role as an artist.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by hgnbello(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2020
U are a murderer..

Shutup nd go seek 4 forgiveness.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by jahbiz: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:
[b]A Very Big Mistake Of My Life
[/b]Pls advice me my good people before I commit suicide and end everything
lol. U wan to commit suicide ontop wetin. Guy face your fear. Although abortion is bad spiritually, you have done the deed already. Tell your mum every damn thing in a sober way, knowing fully well she will be very angry with you initially but you jus have to.

"A very younger boy in my house always wish to go with me when am going out in the night to join other guys for "vigilante" due to the recent robbery day and night. So one night i asked him "why do you always wan to go with me? He gave me this wonder reply..."i am always confident when am outside with you and other guys than when am indoor" . It pretty safe for a little boy to stay indoor right? But the boy prefer to face his fear.

So i say to you too, face your fear. You will have to face many more difficult challenges in life than this, its not a curse bro , its jus a reality.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by sodicom32(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:
A Very Big Mistake Of My Life

Hi nairalanders.

Please pardon me in case of any grammatical error. My story will be long, pls kindly bear with me and read to the finishing point. I'm ready to accept any insulting comments, it doesn't matter to me now.

I'm a 25 years old guy, not really financially buoyant but an average, money never dries in my pocket and back account as a hustler. Am currently still in part time program in university.

Now let me go straight to the point, here is my story. I started dating one beautiful girl back then in 2014, we were in love until something came up. There was a time I came home and she visited, that was the beginning of our separation, my mother warned me to stay away from her that she doesn't like her.

Honestly, I didn't know how to breakup with her without hurting her because she loved and cared for me so much. I love my mother so much and I listen to her as well. So, I started to avoid her, reducing my number of calls with her, sometimes when I visited home I won't tell her. All these to make her change her mind but all to no avail, I couldn't tell her what's up so that she won't hate my mother and make both of them enemies of each other.

She noticed my unprecedented and unusual behaviors, she asked me what has she done I only told her that I was very busy and concentrating on something. She later got fade up and started minding her own business because sometimes she would call I won't pick her calls, so she decided to let me be.

Fast forward to early this year, she went for a business trip and returned, so I decided to pay her a visit because even though we are no longer in love but we are still friends. I was hoping to visit her in her shop but she wasn't there, she told me to come to her apartment, I went there, we gist and had funs, she started making a move to me and we eventually had an unprotected sex.

I was thinking that she was a big girl and can take care of herself but after one month plus she called me and told me that she was pregnant, I was speechless and couldn't believe her, she threatened to report the case to my mother if I didn't show up and proffer solutions, my mind jumped. I hurried to her place and she showed me the pregnancy test result, we calculated the months and it was exactly the day I had sex with her, from that day till the month is exactly what was written on the paper.

To cut the story short, I got lost in thought until she waked me from my daydream, I told her straight that I wasn't ready for that, she should do something about it, so both of us agreed to terminate it, it was done successfully, I wasted much money on that moment but it didn't bother me.

So, after a while she called me and told me the sudden changes in her business that money disappeared from her hands always. She went home and complained to her dad, her dad suggested they should visit a native doctor to find out what was the problem. They visited the native doctor and he apparently exposed and told her what she did, that the pregnancy she terminated was the reason behind her misfortune. He listed all the things she will buy for cleansing and the total money involved. She called me and told me the development and demanded my own contribution (money), at that moment I didn't really have money to provide and she couldn't believe me.

Now am afraid if she will angrily expose me because she told her people that the person that got her the pregnancy is not around he traveled abroad. I haven't answered her since then because I have been busy thinking about my mistake, regretting the day I visited her, crying had I know. I returned but I didn't tell her so she won't visit me. Right now am having a double mind if I should adhere to what she told me by contributing money for the stuff, but the other hand, am asking for God's mercy upon my life, so if I should contribute money now it means I will be committing sin upon sin. I don't really know what to do now, I told her that I will visit her whenever I return to discuss with her but I haven't done that.

Presently I have a fiancee am dating now, my mother knows about her and she accepted her as well, also thinking about settling down with her when the time comes. I will hurt and loose her if what I did exposed.

Pls advice me my good people before I commit suicide and end everything, you can insult me if you like, it doesn't matter to me now, am very desperate human being now. The native doctor even told her to tell whoever that got her the pregnancy to also do his own cleansing or else he will encounter problems in life.

Should I also listen to the native doctor man or seek God's mercy, of whose report shall I believe..? Will there really be any problem, and what do I tell her now.

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Abdbravo: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPPqCG6G9-8

I'm a YouTuber and I teach people how to create 3d and 2d animation. If you're a fast learner you can do this before the lockdown is over.

Chat me up:
https:///2349023224596?text=Hello%20there!%20Please%20I'm%20interested%20in%20learning%203D%20and%202D%20animation.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Adigun209: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Guy abeg no go fall for all these format. She just Dey scam you because say you get money. Everything was planned well. Guy if you lose guard them go collect money from you. You go just be the loser. Tell her say you no Dey go make she do anything she do. When she went for abortion did you follow her. Abeg make she do anything because abortion is illegal and they can’t try to inform the police �‍♀️
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2020
SMH.

You know, the problem with us youth of these days is, when they tell you to abstain from sex, you quickly attack the fellow, calling them SU, or mumu, thinking you're the one balling cos you're having sex.
There are always implications engaging in premarital sex and this is one of them. Its not just about keeping yourself chaste but avoiding the spiritual implications that come with it.

You are now trying to be all preachy of a sudden by saying you don't want to commit sin bla bla bla. But when you fornicated and took a life, you didn't realize those were sinful acts. And now you're trying to play smart by avoiding the fetishes/ritiuals because you're afraid of losing your fiancée and letting your mum know. Haha.. Do not be deceived, God is not mocked.
You have committed a grave sin and you must do the needful to break free from whatever curse you have brought upon yourself. Which is, confess to your mother! and ask for God's forgiveness. after which you'll go for deliverance cos as it stands, the native doc is expecting you to come perform the rituals and has has made some threats. And if you don't go, he might want to make good those threats just to prove the potency of his words to your ex and her family. So, your only hiding place is in Christ but you must first make an open confession. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free" not any diabolic cleansing rituals.

DO NOT GO TO ANY NATIVE DOCTOR.
GO TO JESUS, ONLY HIM HAS THE POWER TO DELIVER AND TO SAVE.

Shalom.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by druxlazu: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2020
The poster is the real Devil and guess what if I had my way, I wouldn't hesitate to blow your brain with the pistol.

You are destined for hell fire.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by inspector44(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2020
Although you have done wrong.

But don't make another mistake by giving money for any cleansing cos it may be a set up.

Take note that what she has told was not only what the native doctor would have told her, it's possible she was told about the fact that you have plans of not marring her which could have brought the cleansing tin and then when you enter they unfold what is in the basket

My advise.

Since both of you were in agreement before the abortion was done, tell her to finish up her's while u do yours on your own.

Let it open to your mother, make her know you made mistake and your sorry seek her advice on how to go she will only feel bad about all that you have done but will never lead you astray.

Most importantly go close to God for his forgiveness.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:
A Very Big Mistake Of My Life

Hi nairalanders.

Please pardon me in case of any grammatical error. My story will be long, pls kindly bear with me and read to the finishing point. I'm ready to accept any insulting comments, it doesn't matter to me now.

I'm a 25 years old guy, not really financially buoyant but an average, money never dries in my pocket and back account as a hustler. Am currently still in part time program in university.

Now let me go straight to the point, here is my story. I started dating one beautiful girl back then in 2014, we were in love until something came up. There was a time I came home and she visited, that was the beginning of our separation, my mother warned me to stay away from her that she doesn't like her.

Honestly, I didn't know how to breakup with her without hurting her because she loved and cared for me so much. I love my mother so much and I listen to her as well. So, I started to avoid her, reducing my number of calls with her, sometimes when I visited home I won't tell her. All these to make her change her mind but all to no avail, I couldn't tell her what's up so that she won't hate my mother and make both of them enemies of each other.

She noticed my unprecedented and unusual behaviors, she asked me what has she done I only told her that I was very busy and concentrating on something. She later got fade up and started minding her own business because sometimes she would call I won't pick her calls, so she decided to let me be.

Fast forward to early this year, she went for a business trip and returned, so I decided to pay her a visit because even though we are no longer in love but we are still friends. I was hoping to visit her in her shop but she wasn't there, she told me to come to her apartment, I went there, we gist and had funs, she started making a move to me and we eventually had an unprotected sex.

I was thinking that she was a big girl and can take care of herself but after one month plus she called me and told me that she was pregnant, I was speechless and couldn't believe her, she threatened to report the case to my mother if I didn't show up and proffer solutions, my mind jumped. I hurried to her place and she showed me the pregnancy test result, we calculated the months and it was exactly the day I had sex with her, from that day till the month is exactly what was written on the paper.

To cut the story short, I got lost in thought until she waked me from my daydream, I told her straight that I wasn't ready for that, she should do something about it, so both of us agreed to terminate it, it was done successfully, I wasted much money on that moment but it didn't bother me.

So, after a while she called me and told me the sudden changes in her business that money disappeared from her hands always. She went home and complained to her dad, her dad suggested they should visit a native doctor to find out what was the problem. They visited the native doctor and he apparently exposed and told her what she did, that the pregnancy she terminated was the reason behind her misfortune. He listed all the things she will buy for cleansing and the total money involved. She called me and told me the development and demanded my own contribution (money), at that moment I didn't really have money to provide and she couldn't believe me.

Now am afraid if she will angrily expose me because she told her people that the person that got her the pregnancy is not around he traveled abroad. I haven't answered her since then because I have been busy thinking about my mistake, regretting the day I visited her, crying had I know. I returned but I didn't tell her so she won't visit me. Right now am having a double mind if I should adhere to what she told me by contributing money for the stuff, but the other hand, am asking for God's mercy upon my life, so if I should contribute money now it means I will be committing sin upon sin. I don't really know what to do now, I told her that I will visit her whenever I return to discuss with her but I haven't done that.

Presently I have a fiancee am dating now, my mother knows about her and she accepted her as well, also thinking about settling down with her when the time comes. I will hurt and loose her if what I did exposed.

Pls advice me my good people before I commit suicide and end everything, you can insult me if you like, it doesn't matter to me now, am very desperate human being now. The native doctor even told her to tell whoever that got her the pregnancy to also do his own cleansing or else he will encounter problems in life.

Should I also listen to the native doctor man or seek God's mercy, of whose report shall I believe..? Will there really be any problem, and what do I tell her now.

My Bitter Truth Advice:

You have Already Committed Fornication and Murder!

Seek the Mercy of GOD for what you have done! Cry to GOD ALMIGHTY to Forgive you..Repent and Accept JESUS. I know He will if you are Sincere!

Now, Do not visit any Native Doctor , Talkless of Giving your Money for Cleansing or whatever Nonsense! I Guarantee you that you will be Opening the Door for Satan to Feast on you..

I Repeat! Do not Engage in any Sacrifice or Cleansing with any body..

The Blood of JESUS IS More than Sufficient to Clean u up
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Consy247: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2020
She was never pregnant, everything was properly arranged by her doctor, forget what u saw. She just used ur head. How did u know her business is even going down? She will drain u if u don't stand ur ground.
Don't give any native doctor shi shi. Go to God in repentance.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Glink2018(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2020
My brother, your konji don't carry you enter one chance. I usually advise guy not to be thinking with their prick. There are some wicked ladies that will use what you know how to eat to catch you.
I don't know who you are. Perhaps you are a Christian, this is the time to be committed to God like never before or else...the episode of this herbalist-seeker family is just the beginning. By the time they reach episode 10, properly, they could have finished you.
Your mum told you to abstain, you did contrawise. Thank God your mum is still alive, with God's intervention and hers you will be out of this mess.
May God deliver you.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Algold: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2020
How do we make the free money?
deltateam:
That was so unfortunate. You should be more disciplined.

Make free money today.
Check my signature.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Chiedu12345: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2020
My Beloved Brother, I will advice U seek the Face of GOD Almighty for Forgiveness and Repentance of ur Sin's. As of what she said the native doctor said if U have money to give her just give (just as the Word of GOD said give what belongs to seser to seser and What belongs to GOD to GOD).Just give her the money and End the Relationship.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Tobest94: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Guy,listen to me well... Firstly, you abandoned a girl you claimed to love well just because your mother doesn't like her.. if I may ask is there any reason your mom tenders for this rejection?? No..
You need to start to man up .. make your own decisions... Stand for yourself..you should have tried convincing your mom to like her if the love was real...
now your solution is to explain to your new girl to cut all possible means of blackmail... then tell your mom as well, seek her opinion.. it's not as if you must do what she tells you without you thinking about it
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by PrincessJr(f): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2020
meezynetwork:
For me, she wasn't pregnant b4, she just blackmailed you and you fell. This second one is another format of blackmail
Gbam! You are 100% correct! JDJ4 this is the answer you seek
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by PrincessJr(f): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Consy247:
She was never pregnant, everything was properly arranged by her doctor, forget what u saw. She just used ur head. How did u know her business is even going down? She will drain u if u don't stand ur ground.
Don't give any native doctor shi shi. Go to God in repentance.
@JDJ4, your mumu don do
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2020
executive12:

You think that sending her money for the cleansing ritual is worse than the abortion you made her perform? Mommy's boy, stop being irresponsible and self centered and send her the money to take care of her problems.
As much as I think it is a scam. Op sounds like a spoilt brat who doesn't want to take accountability for his part in the predicament. There are some things he's not telling us. Because this narrative looks slightly doctored. I need the girl's side of the story.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Mrford(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2020
It's all scam. Even the pregnancy was a scam. Wise up.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4 you berrer carry out your responsibility and do the needful.
Karma is a bitch.
Suicide await you if you still choose to dump this girl to her woes.

Mark my comment on this day,don't say someone didn't write it on your post.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by ume1000: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Why a fully grown man would allow women (manipulative creatures ) make decisions for them in this 21st century is THE 8TH WONDER OF THE ANCIENT WORLD
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Everrest9(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2020
Hello Brother .... Everything na Audio. From the pregnancy to Native Doctor... Just to extract money from you.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by chukel(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2020
lepasharon:

These pregnancy tests can tell you how far along..but i know they aren't popular in Nigeria

She prolly went to a Dr
it cannot. These are qualitative beta HCG test. The only investigation evidence of dating in pregnancy is abdominopelvic ultrasound scan. Don't get deceived by quacks who say all sorts of nonsense. Serial quantitative beta HCG can give a clue cos there is a doubling time expected. But like I said, it's serial. And no one really does it unless in some disease state like gestational trophoblastic disease. In essence all I have said is that blood or urine test will not tell you the gestational age of that pregnancy. Simple.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by FASASI1(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2020
The only advice I can give you now is for you to cut your dick since its not allowing you to think and eventually it will put you in more trouble. grin
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2020
I wouldn't blame you
Everyone makes mistakes

Why not run back to your maker and seek for his mercies
Open up to your mom
She's not going to kill you
And stop threatening us with suicide
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2020
Anyway here is my contribution. We all make mistakes at a point in life, that is why they say fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Because it's the fear of God that can guide us. Now to my advice, for the abortion and fornication, I believe you only offend God and not any gods. So you should only seek for genuine forgiveness from God alone and Forget about gods tormenting you, be strong and determine. Your mother had already seen that your former girlfriend is a native doctor patroniser that was why she didn't like her initially, because it can seriously affect your life's.Secondly, let your new wife to be know about it and tell her you have seek for God forgiveness. She will be the one to be defending you in case the former want to misbehave. Lastly never in any condition in your life think of ending it on your own, because if you kill yourself you will ever be a loser both here in life and hereafter.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Anyway here is my contribution. We all make mistakes at a point in life, that is why they say fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Because it's the fear of God that can guide us. Now to my advice, for the abortion and fornication, I believe you only offend God and not any gods. So you should only seek for genuine forgiveness from God alone and Forget about gods tormenting you, be strong and determine. Your mother had already seen that your former girlfriend is a native doctor patroniser that was why she didn't like her initially, because it can seriously affect your life's.Secondly, let your new wife to be know about it and tell her you have seek for God forgiveness. She will be the one to be defending you in case the former want to misbehave. Lastly never in any condition in your life think of ending it on your own, because if you kill yourself you will ever be a loser both here in life and hereafter.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by lepasharon(f): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2020
chukel:
it cannot. These are qualitative beta HCG test. The only investigation evidence of dating in pregnancy is abdominopelvic ultrasound scan. Don't get deceived by quacks who say all sorts of nonsense. Serial quantitative beta HCG can give a clue cos there is a doubling time expected. But like I said, it's serial. And no one really does it unless in some disease state like gestational trophoblastic disease. In essence all I have said is that blood or urine test will not tell you the gestational age of that pregnancy. Simple.

https://ca-en.clearblue.com/pregnancy-tests/digital-with-weeks-indicator
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
xendra:
hehehe see children and confide with your mum-confide with your mum cheesy chai

but after you fvck dat day you be dey feel like big boy ogrin you didn't need mummy

you no want girl but you like to fvck her, now you want carry post come disturb me this morning. still dey threaten us with suicide lol...what happened to staying away? as una no dey hear word e good

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You resemble person wey get bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Gilbertman(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2020
Hey,
I just want to comment here, in assumption, that your story is true. I will numbered my comments for easy digest.

1.The problem with the 1st lady was not by/from your sinful act, otherwise she will not just call you to ask for contributions, she and one or more of her family would have visited you or your family. Do not let the fear of the sin committed be capitulated on.

2. What is your plan for the lady in question? The one that aborted for you? You need to have some understanding and agreement with her , so that you can be free and both of you will be on the same page.

3. Mother (most) always know best. Though you are apparently old enough to take or reject advice from anyone, including your parents. Since you went behind your mom to do the forbidding and progress to aborting the resultant pregnancy, your recourse now is God. May God have mercy on us all that has been involve in that or that such was done on our behalf with or without our knowledge.

4." Iro ni nje mo ku tan!" What was that aspect of 'committing suicide all about? If you want to die, please go ahead, you would have only self selected end, with speed, as far as your lease on life is concern.

5. You may want to consider marrying the 1st lady, so as to contained, reformed and reproduce. However, her being the consulting oracle type is a cog in any wheel.

6. Let your new lady know your tale, she can decide what course she should take with you, save your soul or part ways with you.

7.Tell the whole tales to your mum. She will know what to do to calm the first lady and what to say/do to/with the second lady.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.