Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping (12157 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Please, I Need Help With My Ass! / My Ass Or My Face??, Which One Is Greater, Nigerian Lady Shares Photos. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping by Charleys: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
ednut1:
a blackman born and bred in Europe is white using your analogy

grin will that Blackman give up his nationality or citizenship to come to Africa?

Secondly does that man think he is black?

He might refer to himself as a person of color
Re: Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping by karkinase(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Na wa oo...this Nkechi girl again smh

Re: Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping by malawe(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
sister well done ooo

This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) / The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships / Hardly You Find An Igbo Girl With Big Boobs.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5