Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) (9616 Views)

Guys Please Stop Doing This, Ladies Don't Like It(photo) / If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) / Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by 2cul2care: 12:52am On Apr 16, 2020
@ OP sense no go kii u cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Acidosis(m): 4:34am On Apr 16, 2020
You can't do this without the knowledge of vigilantes and community people. As soon as one or two people are aware, then its purpose has been defeated. Also you just might attract policemen to your house. Trust someone in your neighborhood to call the police out of fear.

Don't even try this at all unless you're certain criminals have invaded your compound.

Just keep mobilising the men in your community and pray Sanwo-Olu man up ASAP. I can't understand why he hasn't come forward to address this situation. If he can't secure lives and properties now that Lagos is fully on hold, no traffic, no distractions at all aside Covid19 (he's not managing any patient), I wonder what would happen by the time people resume work and come back home too weak and tired to stay out in the night.

It's been 24/7 surveillance in my community, thanks to the temporary vigilantes. Sad news is many of them are factory workers, labourers, etc. They all will resume their daily job as soon as lockdown ends. Sanwo-Olu needs to be called out to speak and act responsibly. If he can't secure lives and properties now, expect a worst situation post-Covid19.
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Acidosis(m): 4:49am On Apr 16, 2020
alasan007:
Lol one million boys doesn’t scare easily bro you r on your own with that ...even landlord association will question you the next day grin grin

Exactly. Even the current model of mobilizing youths may fail after the lockdown.

This is the best time to pick every member of 1 million boys; before they mix with the people after lockdown. The security men should be thinking ahead of these criminals. Pick all so there won't be any left by the time people resume their businesses.
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by leetylee: 5:14am On Apr 16, 2020
forghon:
What about if the speaker says loudly "YOUR BLUETOOTH DEVICE IS NOW CONNECTED OR IT MISTAKENLY PAIRED THE THEIVES DEVICES"
This one maddt gan grin
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by leetylee: 5:17am On Apr 16, 2020
stupidity:
Almost everywhere is getting unsettled. This is the time you wish you have a gun. But you don’t have a gun. What do you do?

Get a very good Bluetooth speaker. Not those China made but HK, JBL, SONY are best in this regard. Always leave at least 50 percent charge for the night.

Head over to play store and download the YouTube app. At nights, maybe 11, 12 or 1am. Power your speaker and place it outside, crank the volume to 80 or 90 percent. open the YouTube app and search for a very good “gun shot” sound effect. Don’t play the crazy machine guns it will sound suspicious. Where you wan see machine gun? grin

Look for good double barrel sound effect or that of pistol. Load it up and fire two shot in the air grin

Gangster mode. That should scare any motherfvcker off. Around 3 or 4 am. Load it up again and fire three shots. Init!!!

I hope it helps. Not cool to post but there’s no other way to pass it.

The real deal is, you get to help your neighbors too. Nobody knows where the shot came.

Wisdom!!! My head wan burst grin

I wan turn Solomon

Edited: for the first time ever. I uploaded a photo. I did not lie this time. So expect more stories with photos soon.

Before you start to roast me, I said “I hope it helps”. Hopefully!! That kind thing grin

@Op I'm worried bout your moniker sad
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Kirinwa: 5:50am On Apr 16, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by zexy2030(m): 5:57am On Apr 16, 2020
starbuck:
This lockdown is bringing out the geniuses in people grin grin grin

And you came and poured sand for the op's idea by him living up to his moniker
what genus? he watched home alone movie. That was where the movie revealed that idea, then chief daddy, displayed that idea too. But unfortunately they are all comedy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by zexy2030(m): 5:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Cholls:
my brother you don watch Home alone taya
and chief daddy but they are all comedy, try that shit for real, u may be shocked at the outcome.
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by zexy2030(m): 6:02am On Apr 16, 2020
stupidity:
Almost everywhere is getting unsettled. This is the time you wish you have a gun. But you don’t have a gun. What do you do?

Get a very good Bluetooth speaker. Not those China made but HK, JBL, SONY are best in this regard. Always leave at least 50 percent charge for the night.

Head over to play store and download the YouTube app. At nights, maybe 11, 12 or 1am. Power your speaker and place it outside, crank the volume to 80 or 90 percent. open the YouTube app and search for a very good “gun shot” sound effect. Don’t play the crazy machine guns it will sound suspicious. Where you wan see machine gun? grin

Look for good double barrel sound effect or that of pistol. Load it up and fire two shot in the air grin

Gangster mode. That should scare any motherfvcker off. Around 3 or 4 am. Load it up again and fire three shots. Init!!!

The real deal is, you get to help your neighbors too. Nobody knows where the shot came.

I wan turn Solomon

Edited: for the first time ever. I uploaded a photo. I did not lie this time. So expect more stories with photos soon.

Before you start to roast me, I said “I hope it helps”. Hopefully!! That kind thing grin
you are very stupid o, are u comparing scripted comedy with real life scenarios, try it first, if it worked for you, then come back n tell us us success stories.
some ideas are dumb until when it is tried and it worked then u can tell others to attempt it.
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by xmanco42: 6:36am On Apr 16, 2020
My brother If police come your house, I tell u it would be easier for u to bring out that gun than try to convince them it wasn't a gunshot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Nicklaus619(m): 6:46am On Apr 16, 2020
xmanco42:
My brother If police come your house, I tell u it would be easier for u to bring out that gun than try to convince them it wasn't a gunshot.

Which mumu police be that one, e be like you never Sabi say all man for himself these days , better protect yourself anyway you can
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by DChrixu007(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Are you for real? You dun try am?
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by TheSourcerer: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Vivonose:
U and the thief,no sleeping for both of u grin
U have to be awake to replay the sound
It's only God that will help someone
sadly we are on our own
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Auladimeji1: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2020
There's an application on play store it is called "Gun shot" download it and connect your Bluetooth and thank me latercheesy
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Kingarthur21: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2020
stupidity:

I wan turn Solomon

you indeed live up to your moniker
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Mogajunior(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
My brother you are not completely stupid.
Sometimes you dey make sense.
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by hahn(m): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2020
stupidity:

I wan turn Solomon

How much be speaker? How much be real gun?

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Drizzy5001(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Our mumu no to much?? grin grin
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Hoodbilonia: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Abegi
U go hear phone call
Incoming call
Bluetooth device is connectada suksefully.
Na thr u go collect
Shaps

Wen dem break in
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by BIGGIE121(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
odikwa wonderful, chai sense will not kill you
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by kleverley(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
At the end,you'll discover you ended up drawing attention to yourself.
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by alasan007(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Acidosis:

Exactly. Even the current model of mobilizing youths may fail after the lockdown.

This is the best time to pick every member of 1 million boys; before they mix with the people after lockdown. The security men should be thinking ahead of these criminals. Pick all so there won't be any left by the time people resume their businesses.

Lol they can’t arrest them all in Nigeria it would be difficult for the police without cctv footage they’d just arrest a lot of innocent youth I just pity ppl who still have hope in Nigeria government
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Anfield247(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hahahahahahaha Naija una too good
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Elimon(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
When Nigerian SARS visit you nko

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Thazard(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
forghon:
What about if the speaker says loudly "YOUR BLUETOOTH DEVICE IS NOW CONNECTED OR IT MISTAKENLY PAIRED THE THEIVES DEVICES"
gringringrin
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by aristocratic5(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
My guy your sense dey troway

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Signs He Only Wants You For Sex. / A Single Mum Wants To Love Again / Truly, Women Likes Rogues, Cant Just Imagine What I Saw Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.