Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) (8678 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / My GF Is Getting Married, I Don't Think I Can Survive It / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by siofra(f): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
๐Ÿ˜ญ

I just saw this photo some minutes ago.

Please someone assure me he's not married because my chest is already paining me๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

The only man I can tolerate right now. God abeg๐Ÿ˜ญ

He's Johnny Drille, the first celebrity I had a crush on. The only person whose voice I fell in love with. I'm already crying. How will I attend his concert next week Friday My heart is heavy.

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1 Like

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by id4sho(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
tongue
Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin
This banny cha angry. You leave your jamb lesson wey you suppose focus on, instead,you say you wan build relationship wey no go ever pass lintel level angry.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Baitullah: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Don't deny him that ticket money. Go to his concert and cry a river. At least, he may notice your existence.

27 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Sweetvie: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
siofra:
๐Ÿ˜ญ

Please someone assure me he's not married because my chest is already paining me๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

He's Johnny Drille, the first celebrity I had a crush on. The only person whose voice I fell in love with. I'm already crying. How will I attend his concert next week Friday My heart is heavy.

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Shockingly he sees your post on Nairaland. If he knows you are the one he would ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ puke.

A gentle man needs a gentle lady and not a bitter soul who uses every single chance to abuse his gender.

You people think celebrity are different from nairalanders. Many celebrities are addicted to nairaland than you think because they started here.

Siofra change your attitude. You can only pretend about it but can never hide it

They started somewhere.

16 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Jb95(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Las las after all the insults you throw at Nigerian men, you go still bow down at the feet of one and worship him. I just dey look your life since, mtcheeew.
siofra:
๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

9 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Ecos(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Shockingly he sees your post on Nairaland. If he knows you are the one he would ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ puke.

A gentle man needs a gentle lady and not a bitter soul who uses every single chance to abuse his gender.

You people think celebrity are different from nairalanders. Many celebrities are addicted to nairaland than you think because they started here.

Siofra change your attitude. You can only pretend about it but can never hide it

They started somewhere.
God bless you
That lady na something else
I really pity the poor dude that will fall for this evening newspaper with wide punanii like UNN main gate

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by naijapikin2(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Marrying someone because of their looks, or voice...

Is like eating a bird because of it's song. cool

Say "I hear"

3 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
siofra:
๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Who do you actually want sef?

Today, it is Drille.

Tomorrow, it would be someone else.

I don tire for your matter.

5 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Goodlady(f): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
siofra:
๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Siofra, get yourself together cos I overcame my crush last night.
Though, John Drille is so cute. See his chest! ๐Ÿ˜Š

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Zonefree(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Considering your look, age and character, you should be attracting musicians like Portable, VicO and dbull.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Nairalander248: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
siofra:
๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Your sickness actually has a name

It's called CWS.

Celebrity worship syndrome (CWS) is an obsessive addictive disorder in which a person becomes overly involved with the details of a celebrity's personal and professional life.

6 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by remsonik(f): 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
He no even know you, let him marry, and you too marry your husband God will help you

1 Like

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Rokiat(f): 12:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Everyone had/have a crush that doesnโ€™t mean you are gonna marry them
Wake up and smell the coffee.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by judatech: 1:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Thought this guy said he was was gay?
Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by potent5(m): 2:40am On Mar 30, 2023
Ecos:

God bless you
That lady na something else
I really pity the poor dude that will fall for this evening newspaper with wide punanii like UNN main gate
Must it be UNN main gates? You no see any other school? U de vex o. grin

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by FiremanX: 4:15am On Mar 30, 2023
Baitullah:
Don't deny him that ticket money. Go to his concert and cry a river. At least, he may notice your existence.
That's if the broke b*tch can afford the ticket,,lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 6:15am On Mar 30, 2023
siofra:
๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
go look for work bitch

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Ireportlive: 7:10am On Mar 30, 2023
grin

Why do I always laugh reading your post

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by emmyluizzz: 7:20am On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Considering your look, age and character, you should be attracting musicians like Portable, VicO and dbull.

Why are you mentioning dbull..... Is he a musician??

Na wah for you ooo

5 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by almarthins(m): 7:23am On Mar 30, 2023
siofra:
๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

You re not okay.

You dey mix reality with fiction.
Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:25am On Mar 30, 2023
This drug addict has started again and the funny thing is it thinks it's funny or interesting.

Boys and girls this is why you should stay away from drugs. This thing fantasizes then comes online to seek attention with the fantasy. Isn't that just sad . What a life devoid of any joy
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Khyrvxjzy: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2023
how many men you won marry

1 Like

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Autobot05: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2023
He's a Nigerian man ...
Thought you and your NL feminist squad said " NIGERIAN MEN ARE USELESS " now you're simping for a Nigerian man .
Confused brains

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Okadarider: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Die murderfucker

1 Like

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by ravensckar(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Guy, you no go make heaven. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I almost cracked my ribs with laughter.

4 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2023
So you didn't see the likes of speed Darlington, sheyi vibes,
Tinubu or even our very own Dbull to crush on?.
Johnnyy drill will die before his time if he has someone like you near him..
B!tch ass mo'foka.

5 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by samwillyco1(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Wahala
Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by Quodseverismete: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2023
I wanted to type "What kind of fuckery is this post" until I checked and I saw, you self no get chest, it is just flat.

5 Likes

Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by JapaToDNext: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2023
Continue dreaming

Someday your dream will come true
Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by ukaface(f): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2023
siofra:
๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Abeg Dey your Dey o
Cos like this Iโ€™m already married to him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationships (pros & Cons) / Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? / kk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.