Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician (9467 Views)

KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Retrography(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Shebi una say anyone wey get intercourse with Alaafin's wife go die because it's a taboo.
So why is Kwam 1 not dead yet??

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by khaffi2(f): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chai...gaskia she messed up oo.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by TeeTeem: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
I doubt this story because Kwam1 won't try such deadly act with Alafin of Oyo. we all shall be alive to see the outcome this if the news is true.

That's the reason as a man ,never put all your life on a lady...Instead build your self.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thumbs-up for her.... She did the right thing every other girl would have done, so judge her pls
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
for someone to be bold to nack a traditionalist wife means im don bam up too cheesy.but its disrespectful..why kwam go fall im hand like that.
See u Yoruba man go do anything I mean anything to fvck any woman (charms included) and them culture dey as e be unlike our own.. Palace chief or any other recognized chief wife u no fit near am talk more of say una want meet to fvck. All these Alafin wives dey go clubs na and enjoy like normal Yo.. And them sabi fvck each other wives like normal. The men and women i no know who promiscuous pass. Both married and single no difference. Some few good ones dey sha
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by asahnwaKC: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
She too like old men thing.. tongue......married old man..cheating with another old man....what's her problem
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by fx45(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
u cant try this with oba's wife oo.u sleep with oba"s wife juju go catch u cheesy
Story!

Those stories they've been telling you are myths. How far with the Bini girl? Shebi she never find her level?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by surgical: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
cant blame her nau.wetin this type of old man fit give her in za oza room.she had to meet a younger man to get the real stuff.but wait oo so u can just sleep with an allafin"s wife and juju no go catch u? shocked
u cant try this with oba's wife oo.u sleep with oba"s wife juju go catch u cheesy
kwam 1 too get juju ,why you think he dey patronage upon is very wack music
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by davillian(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Cholls:
my brother K1 na double legend for this area than his music. I remember when him knack Pasuma daughter too.
The guy na Nakamora
Money and fame de him hand
Yoruba woman go de open leg done when they see him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again / Is This Yansh? (+18) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.