Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (9424 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 20, 2020

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by 1beat(m): 2:59am On Sep 20, 2020
with this steps you are taking it will end in tears I doubt if you will leave university been a virgin
you are waiting for him to ask you out because his good looking or bcoz he's interesting.
don't confuse ur self
the guy is only interested in game with you, He will sex you and leave to another girl
by then, ur eyes go clear the most painful part is that you will be regarding guys that come after as heart breaker.

29 Likes

Re: by superability(m): 3:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Truth is this
You are already cheating... And the virginity u are talking about will soon be taken away from u if u don't leave the new guy NOW

Why I'm I even stressing my fingers... U already love the new guy and u don't want to let it old guy go... Who does that... My sister just just one o...

Break ur virginity or u keep it... That's my advice... Mind u if u break it with the new guy...it is finished... The guy go dump u...

Asking if u are to block him won't solve the issue... U can still meet up with him once in a while or he use another number to get u...

Follow ur choice sha...

But have told u my mind

17 Likes

Re: by shortgun(m): 3:13am On Sep 20, 2020
You are already there grin
You only came here to get approval for what you already made up ur mind to do.

You know the guy will chop and run yet you are falling and tumbling for him...what's ur problem. angry
If you really mean what u typed here then cut every ties with d guy, if it's touching that u want tell ur boyfriend he has hands.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by Scream(m): 3:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Confused gal...you are like the ones before you, you guys cannot put 1 and 2 together to get 3. That fellow (the new boy) has been gracious enough to declare what he wants on the top of mountains, you little girl with big ear lobes cannot hear...you're still complaining about a guy that calls/tezt/chats you only when he remembers his unfinished business.

Use your brain na, you're an undergraduate for crying out loud, don't make it look like the standard kf education is completely down.

Note that you are already cheating...not too late to change though.

8 Likes

Re: by 1beat(m): 3:26am On Sep 20, 2020
smile
Re: by michlins(m): 3:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Keep a good orange and a bad one and girls will choose the later. Y'all are attracted to something bad and dirty.

He will flirt and fling with you and then dump you before you go get sense

7 Likes

Re: by Eberechiru: 4:18am On Sep 20, 2020
I don’t think that’s the case really, the mind is very curious and somehow craves a rush often times , the new guy gives her that rush and that mystery that all her mind want is to unravel him, So she interpretes it to love and uncontrollable urge plus she is still young and tend to be very curious at that stage. So ladies and gentlemen our dearly would soon satisfy the crave, see there is nothing to it and feel so empty once she is done. I hope your boyfriends forgives you.

4 Likes

Re: by Mjshexy(f): 4:28am On Sep 20, 2020
You already know the answer to your question, continue longing for someone who doesn't even care about u not to talk of respecting u, ladies like u are the reason why they claim we like the bad guys over the decent ones.

Maybe u should learn the hard way ie from your mistake first by loosing both men, so that u can think & act better next time... undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: by hosemujica: 4:34am On Sep 20, 2020
He already got you where he wants you. Just a matter of time he will be done and moves on the next.

2 Likes

Re: by MUS101: 4:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:
I have an issue that's really bothering me. It's bothering me so much that it's what's keeping me awake at this time of the night. I had to create a new account to post this because I want to keep my identity hidden since some Nairalanders already know my other account.

I'm currently in a relationship with a guy I've been friends with for a while. We are both University undergraduates. We've been dating for almost 7 months. I'm still a virgin. The reason I agreed to date my boyfriend is because I enjoy his company and I wanted to preserve our friendship. It's kinda complicated. I'm not ready for sex and he understands.

Few months ago, I met another guy who is also an undergraduate. He's very interesting and very good looking. I'm very sexually attracted to him. He told me he likes me, but hasn't asked me out. Whenever we are together, he is fond of flirting with me, telling me how sexy I look, touching me, and grabbing my ass. The last time we were together he even squeezed my breasts. I told him that he should stop because I'm sensitive to his touch, which is actually the case. I already told him that I can't date him because he doesn't look like the type to stick to one girl for a long time. My statement didn't even faze him and he responded that he doesn't do relationships because he gets bored easily.

He always tells me how he'll like to have sex with me and the things he'll do to me. He doesn't even seem bothered that I have a boyfriend and never brings it up. He has invited me over to his place once and I declined because I don't know if I'll be able to control myself being alone in his apartment and I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend.

The problem is sometimes this guy just ghosts me for days and sometimes he doesn't even reply my texts, then out of nowhere he'll return and act all flirty and touchy. Our friendship is affecting my relationship with my boyfriend. I'm becoming more attracted to this new guy and I'm not comfortable.

I'm thinking of blocking his number and ceasing communication with him. Is this the right step to take. I'm confused and I don't know what to do.

Deep down you know this guy is playing with you but you can't just come to terms with that. From all indications, he just wants to mark register...

But let me ask, why are women in general so confused?

How can you be in a relationship and not be sexually attracted to him yet you become sexually attracted to a stranger?

5 Likes

Re: by SweetCunt97(f): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Experience is d best teacher. Best to be with someone you attracted to. I doubt one can fake that spark no matter how nice the partner is but unfortunately such sentiments matters not here

2 Likes

Re: by obyrich(m): 5:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Kaosisochukwu. You are playing with fire. You will lose both guys. The new guy is scheming to sleep with you. Your boyfriend will will you when this happens.
Re: by Timewaster: 5:26am On Sep 20, 2020
And your innocent boyfriend will be there thinking he's the only one

Not knowing another guy is pressing your Watermelons and squeezing your Nyansh like orange

20 Likes

Re: by maiiilooo(m): 5:40am On Sep 20, 2020
grin Gbosgbas...another painful ending loading..
I'm not a guru on stuff like this but even with that I can tell that what u feel for him is not love but lust and same with the new guy also..
Him go just use u and dump, after all he indirectly told u..
So Aunty please use ur head.. We no Wan come see u open another thread say " ahh please help I'm heart broken" ahh dis and that.. Hmm.. undecided

Anyways back to EDO's election..
Guy any news? Who dey win?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by akinloye19995: 5:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Kaosisochukwu. You are playing with blaze. You will lose both fellas. The change dude is scheming to sleep with you. Your girlfriend will will you when this happens.
Re: by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Being Mr gentle with 9ja babe go end you with premium tears

17 Likes

Re: by saintneo(m): 6:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:
I have an issue that's really bothering me. It's bothering me so much that it's what's keeping me awake at this time of the night. I had to create a new account to post this because I want to keep my identity hidden since some Nairalanders already know my other account.

I'm currently in a relationship with a guy I've been friends with for a while. We are both university undergraduates. We've been dating for almost 7 months. I'm still a virgin. The reason I agreed to date my boyfriend is because I enjoy his company and I wanted to preserve our friendship. It's kinda complicated. I'm not ready for sex and he understands.

Few months ago, I met another guy who is also an undergraduate. He's very interesting and very good looking. I'm very sexually attracted to him. He told me he likes me, but hasn't asked me out. Whenever we are together, he is fond of flirting with me, telling me how sexy I look, touching me, and grabbing my ass. The last time we were together he even squeezed my breasts. I told him that he should stop because I'm sensitive to his touch, which is actually the case. I already told him that I can't date him because he doesn't look like the type to stick to one girl for a long time. My statement didn't even faze him and he responded that he doesn't do relationships because he gets bored easily.

He always tells me how he'll like to have sex with me and the things he'll do to me. He doesn't even seem bothered that I have a boyfriend and never brings it up. He has invited me over to his place once and I declined because I don't know if I'll be able to control myself being alone in his apartment and I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend.

The problem is sometimes this guy just ghosts me for days and sometimes he doesn't even reply my texts, then out of nowhere he'll return and act all flirty and touchy. Our friendship is affecting my relationship with my boyfriend. I'm becoming more attracted to this new guy and I'm not comfortable.

I'm thinking of blocking his number and ceasing communication with him. Is this the right step to take? I'm confused and I don't know what to do.

This exactly the same thing that happened between Eve, Serpent and Adam. Adam being a godly man, decided to not eat the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden. Serpent kept telling Eve, eat it, eat it, your eyes will open. Eve wanted to stay away from the Serpent but her fibble mind kept wanting to reason with the Serpent. We all know how it goes down............

By the time Adam eats the second-hand fruit with Eve, he will go haywire with other potential Eves.

Madam, please don't let history repeat itself in your life. Live the godly way and you will reap the divine fruits that come with it.

3 Likes

Re: by zed7: 6:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Blocking him is the logical thing to do but we all know you wouldn't do that. People like guilty pleasures and what makes them feel good.
Even if you block him, you'll probably unblock him soon when you start missing the attention.
You will probably end up being used and dumped but that seems to be what we humans like, chasing shadows and leaving substance. I wish you the best in your decisions.

1 Like

Re: by 444crop: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2020
And like play like play she goes to his house, gets de-hymenized , comes back crying for forgiveness to the innocent young man expecting to have her cake and eat it...pickachu

1 Like

Re: by dingbang(m): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2020
A good girl confessed to me that she likes bad boys, and in fact, she would choose way way older men too.

This world though. Mgtow

2 Likes

Re: by konkonbilo(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

I'm currently in a relationship with a guy I've been friends with for a while. We are both university undergraduates. We've been dating for almost 7 months. I'm still a virgin. The reason I agreed to date my boyfriend is because I enjoy his company and I wanted to preserve our friendship. It's kinda complicated. I'm not ready for sex and he understands.

I'm thinking of blocking his number and ceasing communication with him. Is this the right step to take? I'm confused and I don't know what to do.
This your story looks familiar, I think have read same story on nairaland some weeks or months ago.

2 Likes

Re: by OscarJaden(m): 6:19am On Sep 20, 2020
well done Aunty Erica of our time that is sexually attracted to a stranger and physical attracted to her boyfriend..
please free your innocent boyfriend to go so that you can allowed that Yoruba demon
take that virginity of yours, after all there is nothing special about your you and your virginity.

9 Likes

Re: by Quality20(m): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2020
If u keep on being wit ds bad new guy, u gonna regret it. U may not even b conscious of d time he will penetrate u, from touching n flinging with u, u won't know or b able to stop his fingers and penis from tearing open ur vg. It's gonna seem like a charmed or magic seduction. Learn to keep away from this devilish guy. What u don't know is that a person who desires chastity doesn't keep away from adultery/fornication but he or she actually avoids the ways that lead to adultery/fornication. That's d way u can avoid being sucked into d powerful evil magnetic field. Pls avoid him at all cost, tell him u no more interested, ghost n avoid his calls/chats
Re: by padi94(m): 6:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Okay
Re: by lampi: 6:32am On Sep 20, 2020
my dear stop punishing ur self with virginity ur body is ready for sex and ure just trying to lie to ur self. go on and have sex so u can focus on ur education but who u have it will be ur choice.never allow any guy who dump ur to break ur virginity. even that ur original bf might be pretending just pray to God for direction.

1 Like

Re: by Deicide: 6:39am On Sep 20, 2020
I just pity your boyfriend way day form Mr nice guy. Meanwhile another guy day get the feel of the body grin

2 Likes

Re: by Diamond23(f): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

[/b] I'm thinking of blocking his number and ceasing communication with him. [b] Is this the right step to take? I'm confused and I don't know what to do.
@ the bolded, dat is d right thing to do before u create another thread to say he used you and dump you. The handwriting is very clear!

1 Like

Re: by Masterclass32: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2020
You are on the path to crying a strong cry if you continue seeing this new guy. It's best to distance yourself from him.
Re: by drake99: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Eberechiru:
I don’t think that’s the case really, the mind is very curious and somehow craves a rush often times , the new guy gives her that rush and that mystery that all her mind want is to unravel him, So she interpretes it to love and uncontrollable urge plus she is still young and tend to be very curious at that stage. So ladies and gentlemen our dearly would soon satisfy the crave, see there is nothing to it and feel so empty once she is done. I hope your boyfriends forgives you.
you hope her boyfriend forgives her as if she belongs to him

people should understand that marriage is the only time sleeping with someone else is cheating

op, you don't owe your boyfriend any fidelity till he marries you
Re: by Stanweezy(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Do it (ka osi sô gi) the way you want
Re: by Cherez: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

I'm so sorry to say this but in the past 15years of my life my notion about women changed
Believe it or not, I think women cheat more in a relationship
They will chat always with many guys but just a greeting from another lady to their guy and you'll see pepper.
They will make out with other guys though no actual sex but will kill their partner for actually cheating (ie having sex), I beg what's the difference?
Now the 2nd guy already squeezed all squeezables in your body and you're here accussing him of not being a one-woman kinda guy, are you a one-man kinda lady?
It's obvious you know the guy wants just sex yet you keep running after him. If after the sex he leaves you'd come in here to scream men are scum while your original guy was busy respecting your decision not to have sex and self-controlling himself.
Aunty, you've gotta sit down and self-examine

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / He Is So Romantic / Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.