Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church (1358 Views)

Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death / Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Ochason(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
As for me I'm miss church and football leagues.
You are free to list down what you have miss the most cos of this lockdown.....
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Starboytwo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Football generally.... Bet9ja in particular

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by MadeINchenzen2: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
I miss being home alone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Pubichairs(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
cheesy missed her sweet Toto

It naturally taste like salad cream..

1 Like

Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Bojack(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Football, bet9ja and the NBA

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Bluezy13(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Football
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by TCRC: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lot People are into BETTING

1 Like

Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Ochason(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
I miss also my girlfriend chai..... Mbuuari aabegi call off this lockdown cow my body wants to stand-up ooh grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by GreatResearcher1: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
sex and traveling

1 Like

Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by tobby94(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Football leagues and church
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Sukakma(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Premier league..cds.. wrestling without fans and audiences (RAW and SmackDown)
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Depressedkidd: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Football. Liverpool started losing and the world went to shit, Liverpool was the only thing holding the world together. We fall, the world falls for we never walk alone.
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by wizdomnzube(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
I miss my EPL

Chelsea fan till I 6ft.

If u rep THE BLUES, oya shine ur teeth grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ochason:

School
my crush.
cry
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by MJBOLT: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
i miss everything.

This pandemic should end soon,i dont want chelsea to escape destruction at the hands of Bayern

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by sukerefakere(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Serie A
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by GeneralPula: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
I miss nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
My ho's grin
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by josue17: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Visiting Brothels
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Ochason(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
josue17:
Visiting Brothels
brother repent ooohh na your destiny and your generation you dey wast for there ...
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by uthlaw: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Football.....my daily 2odds with 3k stake....account don red pass red devil!
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
My lovely bottles of beer
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by posty56: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nothing,but I wish everything will go back to normal,this year started of great for me but this virus just want to ruin everything.
Anyways I miss post malone tour performance
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Ashawoboi27(m): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
I miss
Clubbing
Bet9ja
brothels I do go to most nights
And my babe when dey awka
Lock down abeg do commot
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by kkash: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Depressedkidd:
Football. Liverpool started losing and the world went to shit, Liverpool was the only thing holding the world together. We fall, the world falls for we never walk alone.

D world was ok until u guys decided to win d league
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Babythicksme17(f): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Church and shopping cry
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Church.
There's this thing about corporate worship and prayers with the brethren that I enjoy but I'm missing now.

The praise session is one thing i miss the most. That moment when a set of youth will just group themselves in the middle of praise session and begin to do some crazy dance steps to God. Mehnnn....the whole church will scatter with shouts everywhere. Wow! I miss my group. Or is the instrumentalist, fire! Those guys are baaad. The energy with which they play, especially the drummer. So energetic. Mehnnn I miss Church service o. Big time.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Ochason(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Which church do you attend and were is it located. I just love your description of ur church activities during service
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Akinbahm(m): 1:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Ochason:

Live football matches ( Epl and Champions league ) but I'm making it up with street football though...

And I missed Granit fucking Xhaka drama a lot...
Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by Martinez39s(m): 1:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Depressedkidd:

Re: What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church by rabazamba: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Church and shopping cry
SexyAB grin you no miss kpanshing grin madam Pretty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? / At What Age Did You Start Growing A Beard? / A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.