Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death (1220 Views)

Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church / Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Danielphatboy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
I was just thinking about it last night and I would not miss much about earth after death, just the character "Eric Cartman" from the series South Park and the entire show and I'll also miss eating unhealthy snacks and drinks.lol

what would you miss?
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Only pu¢i mehn...... grin grin
Dats why I envy my Muslim brothers dey already got all the hoes in afterlife $hit mehn.... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Phone and Food embarassed
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by SweetBuns(f): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
My parents and GTA series grin
I'll also miss Cooking Fever and my palz grin
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by KIDpretty(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
I'll miss savage comments from twitter and nairaland

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by NIJJAking(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
I will miss being a nigerian the shit hole
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
SweetBuns:
My parents and GTA series grin
I'll also miss Cooking Fever and my palz grin
winkwinkkiss
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Fathertony: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Definitely not my nationaity
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Fathertony: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
This thread should read Canaan land.... Do well to report anyone who posts an ad or any scam ticket to derail the fun
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by drkay(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
I'll have long gone to Paradise so I ain't gona miss this sinful world wink
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by JoeMaddog: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
I will miss my family and my weed
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
I'll miss the wonderful works of my dick grin
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
I would miss the opportunity of building my house on an isolated farm yard where I will have to drive mile into the woods were streams make those dazzling sound and the sweet smell of the combination of air and leafs and away from any human contact just nature....

I think am abnormal some times I did like go to the woods than hanging out with friends.
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
I will miss NOTHING.
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by austyn0(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Not having the opportunity to have tasted what sex feels like.
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
I will miss my son
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Only pu¢i mehn...... grin grin
Dats why I envy my Muslim brothers dey already got all the hoes in afterlife $hit mehn.... grin
They've got that shiit locked.
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Admin401:

They've got that shiit locked.
grin grin
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by edicied: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Video games
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by luvyaself95(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lemme Think what i will miss now I will give you answer later...
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Fidelismaria: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
What's there to miss?

Absolutely nothing
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by dukeprince50: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
I have a dream, if I achieve that dream then there is nothing to miss,
sometimes I just wish I am done with my goals so I can finally go there and see what the place looks like
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by FrustratedMonk(f): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Puci mehn! The sweet juicy variety grin
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Martinez39(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2019
The beautiful fields of mathematics, physics and chemistry.
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Offpoint1: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2019
The only thing I'll miss on earth, will be my neighbor noisy generator.
And I hope no gen in heaven...
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by lincsnuel: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2019
Chioma! Mehn that girls pvssy is madt!

I have sworn that before I leave this earth, I will convert to the religion of the northern majority in order to qualify for the 72 virgins in heaven!

I cant comman kill my sef with masterbation when I finally make heaven. Never!
Re: What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2019
My family. Not being there to cater for them, gist, eat, have fun etc. I wish we could be together forever

(1) (Reply)

Are We Enforcing Birth Control On The Wrong Gender? / Seun Fought With Me Over A Girl* / Check Out These Hot Photos If You're Still Awake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.