Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North (6555 Views)

Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman / Xenophobia: S’African Man Shares Experience He Had In The Hands Of A Nigerian / Mainland Resident Narrates Scary Experience From Sars Officers In Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
JAMO84:
I saw all the Kaduna conflicts since the year 2000, it's so unfortunate but it shouldn't be used to stereotype the northerners.

Conflicts also occur all over the south from time. Land disputes has led to communities killing one another on countless occasions.

I remember in the early 2000 when opc killed hundreds of northerners and Obasanjo had to issue a shoot at sight presidential order on the opc!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Opc killed Northerners, and Obj did shoot at sight. If it was the north that killed southerners I bet u nothing would have happened. They won't even apologize

7 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Theres no justice in this world.

If there's justice I wonder why with all the injustice the north has metted on us for no reason, God has done nothing about it.

U can imagine when the northern youths came on air and gave that quit notice, Buhari didn't order there arrest, they were treated as VIPs.

But if same happened in the south that day DSS go pick your file

4 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
What the north does, they site almost all the FG installations in the north, then start complaining about igbos who work for the FG, that they see in their lands.

OK u are complaining, let's share all these Nigerian assets to different regions? NO

Lets restructure? NO

Let's do the right thing, let nobody cheat anybody? NO

They beleive that things are only good as far as they find a way to cheat others.

They ruled this country for donkey years and destroyed it, have baby factories producing children they have no intention to take care of but to give them plates to go and beg and voters card to turnip during election.

But its the Igbos fault

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by nitt: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
So, because u experienced a tribal conflict in the north that means all Northerners are killers.

So, no Northerner has been killed in the south due to same tribal conflicts before?.

So, wat will u say to same tribal conflicts in a southern state btw neighbouring villages?

This op is a bigot wt intent to trend and hit front page that's all.

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Why is it the Igbos fault, because we asked for equality.

Buhari almost took a loan of over $22billion, and excluded the whole SE region from it, dashed the north east $300million dollars from the loan as grant, dashed Kaduna state that already had alot of projects under the loan $30million.

But look at what he is about to do in the east, when it came to second Niger bridge case money no dae and they MUST toll the bridge. If they don't toll it they won't be satisfied.

But its igbos fault

4 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
nitt:
So, because u experienced a tribal conflict in the north that means all Northerners are killers.

So, no Northerner has been killed in the south due to same tribal conflicts before?.

So, wat will u say to same tribal conflicts in a southern state btw neighbouring villages?

This op is a bigot wt intent to trend and hit front page that's all.

Tribal conflicts BTW the South's neighboring village is normally caused by something.

What in the world caused the northern conflicts?

Uptil today has anyone come out to say hey we are sorry for this, it was a big misunderstanding. Instead all we get is more threats about it happening again, like what almost happened when the northern youths gave a quit notice

4 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by T9ksy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
ozoebuka1:
They butchered you in kaduna, by God's grace you survived and then you moved down to sokoto? Isn't your village people at work?

Abi o jare!!!

When the same thing takes place in sokoto, he "ll relocate (as a nigerian) to zamfara.

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
SimpIyleo:
All these go on because of One Nigeria.

Hypocrite, stay away from this thread...

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by nitt: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Coldie:

Tribal conflicts BTW the South's neighboring village is normally caused by something.

What in the world caused the northern conflicts?

Uptil today has anyone come out to say hey we are sorry for this, it was a big misunderstanding. Instead all we get is more threats about it happening again, like what almost happened when the northern youths gave a quit notice

What caused northern conflicts?

Are u serious Or u just playing dumb
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
ozoebuka1:
They butchered you in kaduna, by God's grace you survived and then you moved down to sokoto? Isn't your village people at work?
Seriously I wonder.

Maybe its cause of the nature of his work, there are some businesses that only thrive up north just as there are some that only thrives down south
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
nitt:

What caused northern conflicts?

Are u serious Or u just playing dumb
Tell us the cause we want to know, who in this world could have thought that a cartoon drew in another continent as a whole not even in Africa, in far away Denmark, not even by a black person but by a white man. Would cause people in far away Nigeria to start killing people from another region that has COMPLETELY nothing to do with it.

Oh yes I see, its igbos fault

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Valkrie: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yobabad:
Nigeria is never one and can never be one, the only group in Nigeria that can comfortably live and inhabit with the Hausa-fulani are the Yoruba Muslims, we must exit this sheet hole

Guy forget that level...when trouble start, dem dey carry those once too do suya, nah dem and other dey follow run go barracks and other havens for the non indigenous people and christains...!!

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Northerners be like we will cheat them, after all they can't do anything, we have the army, police and Nigerian treasury in our pockets and they can't do anything about it.

This world is small after all. Let this social media thing not one day spill into the real world.

They will tell u, igbos dont know how to play politics, do u know part of the propaganda used against PDP is the last election was that Peter Obi was part of the coup which killed sarduana and doz fvckers up there believed

3 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by oyatz(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Afonjas refers to the S/West and has nothing to do with NORTH which is being discussed here.

Must you bring in Yorubas/Afonja in every discussion? Why are you always mentioning and seeing Yoruba in ALL that you do or see?

gloriaunobi:
Afonja has been their supporters and that's why they have the guts to do anyhow. Ndi ojor

3 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by nitt: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Coldie:

Tell us the cause we want to know, who in this world could have thought that a cartoon drew in another continent as a whole not even in Africa, in far away Denmark, not even by a black person but by a white man. Would cause people in far away Nigeria to start killing people from another region that has COMPLETELY nothing to do with it.

I guess yr family members were also killed when a supposed cartoon drawn or whatever you said (which didn't even make sense right?).

And so u know, in a largely underdeveloped and largely uneducated country like Nigeria, the high level of violence we see in our history, is sparked by the most foolish bouts of ignorance which is not characterized to one region.

Besides, if the North was that bad or ugly why do we have ten times more southerners in the north than we have northerners in the south.

The truth is, there is no region more accommodating, more welcoming and generally more simple to live and grow than the North.

If you talk about religious groups that take the advantage of those vices i mentioned above to try and spark intolerance and hate like u r attempting to do by posting this nonsense, then i will say it is a worry in the north.

Northerners are naturally conservative and spiritual people, but they are also firm and do not look for trouble, but, if u decide to look for their trouble your body go tell u.

I'm out of this thread. Sai anjima.

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by mrvitalis(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:
Last time I visited and toured major cities in the East, I marveled at the explosive rate of urban and top class real estate developments taking place, every square mile of distance covered even in the remotest areas were nicely built houses, road networks and even street lights lining some major roads in the inner cities... and no be government work ooo, this were done by INDIVIDUALS who gave their communities the best face-lifts you can imagine... I went to Mbaise and the type of architectural designs and edifices I saw were clear indications that the owners of these mansions were based abroad... I mean the concepts alone were profoundly foreign. And many more areas like Owerri, Akwa, Arondizuogu, Akokwa, Abriba etc, all rolled out breathtaking landscapes, all projects done and undertaken by single individuals in most cases. And then I asked myself, "if Igbos are this blessed with people and wealth home and abroad... THEN WHY THE FUCCK CAN'T WE COME HOME EN MASSE AND INVEST?" The question set a myriad of questions that ran riot in my head... Although I'm loving the think-home mindset lots of Igbos especially the young ones are beginning to adopt, as I see many of our people abroad massively investing and creating jobs in the East, as opposed to the unwise trend of doing so in other regions... But we can definitely do better, we are far from perfect... but boy have we got an enormous reserve of untapped human resources in Igboland, Igbos seriously need to start thinking home... I won't say more than this.
For now we are buyers n sellers ....the next step is to produce n sale ...by then igbos would be mostly back home ...it's a slow race the federal government is not helping

3 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by beejaay: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
This experience and many more of it are what the igbo people need to start dishing out... We have YouTube now, we have Twitter and other social media outlets, the suppressed history need to be put in the front burner by those that want growth for the igbos..

Am a yoruba man and back then before objectively looking at Nigeria history was very hostile to the igbo race but when my yearning for objective truth seeking actually pushed me towards history after 2015 that I voted for PMB( the last time I will vote for him based on what I saw in kastina at the time made me to start doubting everything I thought I knew about the country) dissecting facts, I have to realize the truth about this country...

If histories are told by eye witnesses of what has transpired in this country, it won't be long before anger will build up and there will be change we have always yearned for... I implored the igbo guys and the yorubas with objective mindset here with means and assets to make a difference to start pushing front the stories like this on social media's and it will trend before we know it and the leaders that have been so docile cos of fear will find their voices again and mayb there will be change...

5 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
There's a lot of reason why whenever I hear that igbos commit crime abroad, I dont for once accuse them, I feel pity for them.

People outside don't know the HELL we are passing through in this country.

Africa is just fooling itself, they are not going anywhere soon. This continent as a whole needs spiritual cleansing from wickedness. Africa's problem is not tribalism its full blown wickedness.

While a country like Nigeria needs heavy deliverance. Nigeria is the only country I have seen that its youths are leaving its shores everyday and they are happy. In fact to them make the youths no come back, and this disgrace of a nation is proud of itself.

3 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by T9ksy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Coldie:

.......or the eclipse of the moon? Or when America decided to invade afganistan in response to 9/11? This set off another "northern conflict" whereby as a show of solidarity with their muslim brothers descended on southern nigerians in the north.

Interestingly enough, not a single white man, never mind an American was touched in the north throughout the melee but hundreds of southerners were butchered by their so-called fellow countrymen

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
nitt:

I guess yr family members were also killed when a supposed cartoon drawn or whatever you said (which didn't even make sense right?).

And so u know, in a largely underdeveloped and largely uneducated country like Nigeria, the high level of violence we see in our history, is sparked by the most foolish bouts of ignorance which is not characterized to one region.

Besides, if the North was that bad or ugly why do we have ten times more southerners in the north than we have northerners in the south.

The truth is, there is no region more accommodating, more welcoming and generally more simple to live and grow than the North.

If you talk about religious groups that take the advantage of those vices i mentioned above to try and spark intolerance and hate like u r attempting to do by posting this nonsense, then i will say it is a worry in the north.

Northerners are naturally conservative and spiritual people, but they are also firm and do not look for trouble, but, if u decide to look for their trouble your body go tell u.

I'm out of this thread. Sai anjima.

Northerners are peaceful ain't the problem, u guys can loose it in seconds.

I have seen people who survived the northern massacres and had there stories first hand. An average Igbo person in the north knows the region he is in, so he always tries his best to behave himself to avoid anything that would make him and the locals have issues.

Despite that u guys would find anyway possible to rope us in.

Why won't u be out, when u know u have no excuse.

In Igbo land the poorest and ignorant behave themselves cause they know if they get into trouble they don't have anybody. But ur brothers even the one that doesn't even have a bank account carries a daggar around and can flip at anytime cause they know there leaders will protect them

5 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by 35824L: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hausa/fulani doesn't too. Coward tribe like iboe is the last thing hausa/fulani will ever fear. You murdered their highly revered leaders and you think they would forgive and forget. For every northerner you people murdered, the fulani took the heads of 10,000 of yours. Iboes, as long as hausa/fulani are in this country, you are slaves. [s]
mrvitalis:
The truth is north know the evil they have done to the Igbo since 1950s and that's the reason they are scared
They better be cause one day one day everyone who has wronged the igbos spilled our blood will pay for every single thing ....the Igbo man never forget .......with time everything would fall into place
[/s]
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
T9ksy:

.......or the eclipse of the moon? Or when America decided to invade afganistan in response to 9/11? This set off another "northern conflict" whereby as a show of solidarity with their muslim brothers descended on southern nigerians in the north.

Interestingly enough, not a single white man, never mind an American was touched in the north throughout the melee but hundreds of southerners were butchered by their so-called fellow countrymen
They will tell u its igbos fault. Even the 2011 election violence. Jonathan won election and these people descended on Southerners up north, people that most of them grew up with, came to there own houses with knives and daggars to kill there own friends.

Look at what we igbos are going through the marginalization and everything I bet u if it was the north who was suffering this under a southern president by now they would have started killing southerners in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by gidgiddy: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Northerners have been massacring Igbos since 1945

3 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by mrvitalis(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
35824L:
Hausa/fulani doesn't too. Coward tribe like iboe is the last thing hausa/fulani will ever fear. You murdered their highly revered leaders and you think they would forgive and forget. For every northerner you people murdered, the fulani took the heads of 10,000 of yours. Iboes, as long as hausa/fulani are in this country, you are slaves. [s][/s]
This Yoruba boy step aside .....

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by stanech: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wow. This is scary
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
35824L:
Hausa/fulani doesn't too. Coward tribe like iboe is the last thing hausa/fulani will ever fear. You murdered their highly revered leaders and you think they would forgive and forget. For every northerner you people murdered, the fulani took the heads of 10,000 of yours. Iboes, as long as hausa/fulani are in this country, you are slaves. [s][/s]
Who are the you murdered.

Sm few people out of there own discretion committed a crime, when they were planning this, did they do community meeting?

Did they do town hall meeting?

Were all the officers from the east?

Did we pay for it?

But every northern killings always had the thumbs up of the majority, that's why its always an open riot they dont hide it

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by manchy7531: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bursted

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by SciLab: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Danarrewa and other ewedu muslim scumbags, if na una Igbos dey kill like this in 2000s (let's even forget Civil war), would have been happy and all 'lovey-dovey' with Ndigbo? Yet you cry everyday about 'Igbo hate'.

The seeds of hate you have sown in all the numerous ethno-religious riot have not germinated fully yet you are crying about Igbo hate. You'll be served in full, in the fullness of time.

3 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
manchy7531:
Bursted
They are far too foolish, they keep wishing something that the key us in there hands.

Nigeria without igbos will be a better place according to him, dont u want a Better place?

Do the action to get that better place? NO.

Northerners just want to keep somebody they will be pouring aggression on, once the igbos leave they look for another southern group to focus on. I wonder if they stay and don't focus on pouring aggression on anybody, anybody will die?

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Dedetwo(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ozil18:
Man on twitter narrates his scary experience he had in the north

The problem of the Nigeria includes people such as the narrator who go around seeking for apology. I believe much vengeance. I implore the narrator to think about the ways to get even with useless ninnies from the northern region of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? / Buhari, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Wase, Oyetola, Others Eulogise Osinbajo At 64 / Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.