Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North (6573 Views)

Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman / Xenophobia: S’African Man Shares Experience He Had In The Hands Of A Nigerian / Mainland Resident Narrates Scary Experience From Sars Officers In Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Dedetwo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
35824L:
Hausa/fulani doesn't too. Coward tribe like iboe is the last thing hausa/fulani will ever fear. You murdered their highly revered leaders and you think they would forgive and forget. For every northerner you people murdered, the fulani took the heads of 10,000 of yours. Iboes, as long as hausa/fulani are in this country, you are slaves. [s][/s]

Anybody who writes Hausa\Fulani or HausaFulani as one ethnic group is a basement fool.
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dedetwo:

The problem of the Nigeria includes people such as the narrator who go around seeking for apology. I believe much vengeance. I implore the narrator to think about the ways to get even with useless ninnies from the northern region of Nigeria.
Why dont u help him, if its that easy.

Though we igbos are not a tribe of killers
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

You do know they slaughter your people up North as well right? Don't be so naive and daft to think it's just a one sided affair, any and every Southerner in the North is an easy target when their religious madness starts, especially Christians, Aboki no dey discriminate between Igbos, Edo, Ijaw and Yoruba etc.. You are all "Nyamiri" to them. The only reason Igbos seem to take more of the brunt is because of their huge commercial presence all over the North compared to other demographics, plus we are probably the only Southerners that join ranks with the Christian natives in the North to fight back, anyone who has lived in the North especially during the religious crisis years can confirm that.
During these attacks do they attack natives too?
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by juman(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
All what he wrote seems true. Kaduna war (riot) during obasanjo time.
It similar to what relations told me about riots in the north.
During the kaduna war (riot) a deputy imam at a mosque and his son (yorubas) were thrown into a well and big stones were thrown at them till they died.

There were many other cases like that.
A friend (yoruba) told me how he and his family and close relations escaped the killings of innocent people in many of those "riots". Killings by almajiris. Later he moved back to the south.

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by juman(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
During the the military regimes some people deliberately used almajiris to kill southerners in the north.

Nothing good about those greedy generals.

Those incidents were called riots, but they were really wars.
Kano "riot", kaduna "riot", maiduguri "riot", abuja "riot" etc.

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by 35824L: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Coward. If your people could be brave to call out hausa/fulani like you call out yoruba, your slavery would have been worth something. [s]
mrvitalis:

This Yoruba boy step aside .....
[/s]
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by 35824L: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
You can't rewrite history. Your people murdered sleep and want to sleep cheesy [s]
Coldie:

Who are the you murdered.

Sm few people out of there own discretion committed a crime, when they were planning this, did they do community meeting?

Did they do town hall meeting?

Were all the officers from the east?

Did we pay for it?

But every northern killings always had the thumbs up of the majority, that's why its always an open riot they dont hide it
[/s]
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by flokii: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

You do know they slaughter your people up North as well right? Don't be so naive and daft to think it's just a one sided affair, any and every Southerner in the North is an easy target when their religious madness starts, especially Christians, Aboki no dey discriminate between Igbos, Edo, Ijaw and Yoruba etc.. You are all "Nyamiri" to them. The only reason Igbos seem to take more of the brunt is because of their huge commercial presence all over the North compared to other demographics, plus we are probably the only Southerners that join ranks with the Christian natives in the North to fight back, anyone who has lived in the North especially during the religious crisis years can confirm that.

Continue shifting goal post..
The poster specifically mentioned igbos and not southerners.
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
35824L:
You can't rewrite history. Your people murdered sleep and want to sleep cheesy [s][/s]
I thought I was replying a reasonable person I didn't know I was conversing with a mumu. Pure one

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by 35824L: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
You are a basement fool
Dedetwo:

Anybody who writes Hausa\Fulani or HausaFulani as one ethnic group is a basement fool.
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by juman(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
If today those kind of large scale riots are done, certainly there will be no more one country.
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by 35824L: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sorry you have low IQ like most nyamiri [s]
Coldie:

I thought I was replying a reasonable person I didn't know I was conversing with a mumu. Pure one
[/s]
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by mrvitalis(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
35824L:
Coward. If your people could be brave to call out hausa/fulani like you call out yoruba, your slavery would have been worth something. [s][/s]
When I saw the Fulani pig I called him out ...u are not Fulani ...just accept your tribe ....u guys are not our problem

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Waltonz: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
nitt:
[s]So, because u experienced a tribal conflict in the north that means all Northerners are killers.

So, no Northerner has been killed in the south due to same tribal conflicts before?.

So, wat will u say to same tribal conflicts in a southern state btw neighbouring villages?

This op is a bigot wt intent to trend and hit front page that's all.
[/s]
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Waltonz: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
manchy7531:
Bursted

Most Yorubas too even here on Nairaland do the same, even worst than Hausa-Fulani. Whenever they beg, check their history or find their other accounts, you will see Igbo hate!

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by whemmytopsy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Afonja has been their supporters and that's why they have the guts to do anyhow. Ndi ojor
That's not true, the Afonjas you are talking about had their own fair share of the north brutality, I must say i have a yoruba friend, who is a Muslim that has first hand experience of the brutality.... You can imagine someone praying his solat (Muslim prayer) while the bandits are already waiting for him to finish and his head was cut-off... It was a terrible experience, countless numbers of those afonjas had to relocate back to their land too.
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by nitt: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=Waltonz post=88543476][/quote]

You think i'm yoruba by tribe.

Lmao
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by gloriaunobi(f): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
whemmytopsy:

That's not true, the Afonjas you are talking about had their own fair share of the north brutality, I must say i have a yoruba friend, who is a Muslim that has first hand experience of the brutality.... You can imagine someone praying his solat (Muslim prayer) while the bandits are already waiting for him to finish and his head was cut-off... It was a terrible experience, countless numbers of those afonjas had to relocate back to their land too.

My comments was in reference to their political affiliation
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Ezmans: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
DATACUG:
Na wa o
Am in tear's, oh God
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by durangokid: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
flokii:
When you go about beating chest about buying up other people's lands and enslaving them.. what do you expect?

Yorubas are not the blood-thirsty type, reason why you lots get away with your utterances most times.

PS: I don't support violence but let's call a spade what it is.. a spade.
. May you and family receive massacre since you have the guts to write this, may you and members of your family never survive outside your home land

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by whemmytopsy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

My comments was in reference to their political affiliation
Now i understand, but please note also that neither APC nor PDP will do any good, but igbos supported atiku who is a northerner against their own who is more enlightened and lettered Kingsley Moghalu.

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Waltonz: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
nitt:

You think i'm yoruba by tribe.

Lmao

Yes you are. We know how you guys reason with your sense behind your azz...Dahomey blood!
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by gloriaunobi(f): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
whemmytopsy:

Now i understand, but please note also that neither APC nor PDP will do any good, but igbos supported atiku who is a northerner against their own who is more enlightened and lettered Kingsley Moghalu.
Uncle thank you
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by nitt: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Waltonz:

Yes you are. We know how you guys reason with your sense behind your azz...Dahomey blood!

Lmfao...

Lallai wannan guy din yanada matsala. Kuma ba shaka, in yaga bayerabe ze iya kashe shi.
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by omonnakoda: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
rejoice4eva:
More reasons why they killed History in our schools, any attempt to tell it the way it was , is Hate Speech and crk is deliberately oppressed in our children curriculum but you must answer question on 'religion of peace ' to even qualify for Nigeria Police. But do you know that, he that sow winds, will surely reap the whirlwinds.
What do you mean by killed history
.don't they teach history in schools
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by salam8528: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
rejoice4eva:
More reasons why they killed History in our schools, any attempt to tell it the way it was , is Hate Speech and crk is deliberately oppressed in our children curriculum but you must answer question on 'religion of peace ' to even qualify for Nigeria Police. But do you know that, he that sow winds, will surely reap the whirlwinds.
The same history that u and ur people do not want to tell the world about the Genesis of the civil war. U killed top Northern leaders and spears ur own and u are claiming the victim.
f
FYI, if what u people are saying about the North is true there don't have been any other tribe and religion in the North . No local govt in the North that u will not see a church but there are local govt in the North that there are no mosques, its fact.
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Henrodah(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
That night in Kaduna will never be forgotten, it was Feb 22 if my memory serves me right. During the day Christians went out to demonstrate the upcoming Sharia law they wanted to impose on Kaduna, and during the demonstration , squabbles and bad bloods started rearing its ugly head. Christians came back home to find their properties burnt or ransacked and by midnight, all hell broke loose. Rigasa , tundu wada , were the hot beds for the killing of xtains . I still remember how cold that night was and how the screams of the helpless rang onto eternity. OBJ cried when he came to Kaduna to see the extent of destruction of life and properties but it was too late , the division btw religion was created that day till today as I speak. Kaduna has always been a violent town and will always be, but the truth is i wish I could tell myself that one day we will all love ourselves, but as I get older, couple with the stories of our unborn years I come to realize we will never love each other , we can only tolerate ourselves. Please let's afford tribalism in all forms.....you can be different from others . Peace

3 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Gabkosh: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Afonja has been their supporters and that's why they have the guts to do anyhow. Ndi ojor
Hian , they must mention Afonja. Their nightmare, even though Afonja never killed or hurt them. Them never kill you all.

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Gabkosh: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
zionmde:

u spent ur precious time replying dat idiot

if u jam him on d road tomorrow, he will just be shouting ah ah ah ah kilode ah ah ah and be collecting beating.
Just as one of you was shouting ' Na because I know you o' to small Fulani boys abi
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by TooMuchStuff: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Henrodah:
That night in Kaduna will never be forgotten, it was Feb 22 if my memory serves me right. During the day Christians went out to demonstrate the upcoming Sharia law they wanted to impose on Kaduna, and during the demonstration , squabbles and bad bloods started rearing its ugly head. Christians came back home to find their properties burnt or ransacked and by midnight, all hell broke loose. Rigasa , tundu wada , were the hot beds for the killing of xtains . I still remember how cold that night was and how the screams of the helpless rang onto eternity. OBJ cried when he came to Kaduna to see the extent of destruction of life and properties but it was too late , the division btw religion was created that day till today as I speak. Kaduna has always been a violent town and will always be, but the truth is i wish I could tell myself that one day we will all love ourselves, but as I get older, couple with the stories of our unborn years I come to realize we will never love each other , we can only tolerate ourselves. Please let's afford tribalism in all forms.....you can be different from others . Peace
You got the date right....! It was on a Monday.. When Sharia Laws for Kaduna was being rejected by the Christians during a peaceful demo along Ahmadu Bello way ....Almajiris started stoning the Christians demonstrators. ...that's it.. Blood flow the streets of Kaduna. Angwan Dosa, kawo, rimi, bypass, t/wada, trikana, kaballa west, Barnawa, kakuri, sabo etc.

Buhari was popular in the game. In Southern kaduna parts, Killing ya neighbour who is a Hausafulani muslim soon became normal in the second day......! Life changed for some forever!!

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Henrodah(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

You got the date right....! It was on a Monday.. When Sharia Laws for Kaduna was being rejected by the Christians during a peaceful demo along Ahmadu Bello way ....Almajiris started stoning the Christians demonstrators. ...that's it..

It was more bloody in Southern part of the state

That day will live in infamy Boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? / Femi Falana: EndSARS Protesters Not Economic Saboteurs / NITDA: Pantami Charges Agency To Redouble Effort Towards IT Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.