Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North (6504 Views)

Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman / Xenophobia: S’African Man Shares Experience He Had In The Hands Of A Nigerian / Mainland Resident Narrates Scary Experience From Sars Officers In Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Ozil18: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Man on twitter narrates his scary experience he had in the north

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Ozil18: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Continuation

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by SLAP44: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Yobabad: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2020
Nigeria is never one and can never be one, the only group in Nigeria that can comfortably live and inhabit with the Hausa-fulani are the Yoruba Muslims, we must exit this sheet hole

27 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Ozil18: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Cont

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Ozil18: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Last part

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by adadike(f): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Come back home. Leave any land that won't open her arms for you. So sad! But ndigbo, Akulueulo!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by rejoice4eva(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2020
More reasons why they killed History in our schools, any attempt to tell it the way it was , is Hate Speech and crk is deliberately oppressed in our children curriculum but you must answer question on 'religion of peace ' to even qualify for Nigeria Police. But do you know that, he that sow winds, will surely reap the whirlwinds.

25 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by PDJT: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2020
adadike:
Come back home. Leave any land that won't open her arms for you. So sad! But ndigbo, Akulueulo!

-Nne, tell them ooo if they will hear.

-But I have had distant relatives try to relocate back, despite all the assistance they get at home few of them still go back there- apparently they feel a bit embarrassed by their backwardness in education, street awareness, social and psychological deficiencies. Some of them were even surprised we go to church in Igboland. grin
Our people up North have really been mentally abused and deceived too. Sometimes, i rather pity them.

-But nevertheless, they need to come back home. Bad as it bad, we would look after them. God help us all.

11 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by DATACUG: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by sapientia(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2020
This is very sad.

4 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by mushystuff: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2020
So sad and disturbing. Yet some know these truths and suppress them because of political expediency.
Don't even know what to say anymore, my people always rise like the Phoenix and shine bright!

9 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by BennyDGreat: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Horrors of the night....

6 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Carlyscales: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2020
So so sad, sometimes I just wonder it's worth it remaining anyway loyal to this nation

8 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by JAMO84: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2020
I saw all the Kaduna conflicts since the year 2000, it's so unfortunate but it shouldn't be used to stereotype the northerners.

Conflicts also occur all over the south from time. Land disputes has led to communities killing one another on countless occasions.

I remember in the early 2000 when opc killed hundreds of northerners and Obasanjo had to issue a shoot at sight presidential order on the opc!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by mrvitalis(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2020
The truth is north know the evil they have done to the Igbo since 1950s and that's the reason they are scared
They better be cause one day one day everyone who has wronged the igbos spilled our blood will pay for every single thing ....the Igbo man never forget .......with time everything would fall into place

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Aboki na aboki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by flokii: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2020
When you go about beating chest about buying up other people's lands and enslaving them.. what do you expect?

Yorubas are not the blood-thirsty type, reason why you lots get away with your utterances most times.

PS: I don't support violence but let's call a spade what it is.. a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Fulmigati: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB were a long time coming. Once the global financial system collapse, Nigeria is through.

5 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by ozoebuka1(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2020
They butchered you in kaduna, by God's grace you survived and then you moved down to sokoto? Isn't your village people at work?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by F3dan: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2020
What a sad experience to remember!

3 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Tobrasky: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Last time I visited and toured major cities in the East, I marveled at the explosive rate of urban and top class real estate developments taking place, every square mile of distance covered even in the remotest areas were nicely built houses, road networks and even street lights lining some major roads in the inner cities... and no be government work ooo, this were done by INDIVIDUALS who gave their communities the best face-lifts you can imagine... I went to Mbaise and the type of architectural designs and edifices I saw were clear indications that the owners of these mansions were based abroad... I mean the concepts alone were profoundly foreign. And many more areas like Owerri, Akwa, Arondizuogu, Akokwa, Abriba etc, all rolled out breathtaking landscapes, all projects done and undertaken by single individuals in most cases. And then I asked myself, "if Igbos are this blessed with people and wealth home and abroad... THEN WHY THE FUCCK CAN'T WE COME HOME EN MASSE AND INVEST?" The question set a myriad of questions that ran riot in my head... Although I'm loving the think-home mindset lots of Igbos especially the young ones are beginning to adopt, as I see many of our people abroad massively investing and creating jobs in the East, as opposed to the unwise trend of doing so in other regions... But we can definitely do better, we are far from perfect... but boy have we got an enormous reserve of untapped human resources in Igboland, Igbos seriously need to start thinking home... I won't say more than this.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Tobrasky: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2020
flokii:
When you go about beating chest about buying up other people's lands and enslaving them.. what do you expect?

Yorubas are not the blood-thirsty type, reason why you lots get away with your utterances most times.

PS: I don't support violence but let's call a spade what it is.. a spade.
You do know they slaughter your people up North as well right? Don't be so naive and daft to think it's just a one sided affair, any and every Southerner in the North is an easy target when their religious madness starts, especially Christians, Aboki no dey discriminate between Igbos, Edo, Ijaw and Yoruba etc.. You are all "Nyamiri" to them. The only reason Igbos seem to take more of the brunt is because of their huge commercial presence all over the North compared to other demographics, plus we are probably the only Southerners that join ranks with the Christian natives in the North to fight back, anyone who has lived in the North especially during the religious crisis years can confirm that.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by zionmde: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

You do know they slaughter your people up North as well right? Don't be so naive and daft to think it's just a one sided affair, any and every Southerner in the North is an easy target when their religious madness starts, especially Christians, Aboki no dey discriminate between Igbos, Edo, Ijaw and Yoruba etc.. You are all "Nyamiri" to them. The only reason Igbos seem to take more of the brunt is because of their huge commercial presence all over the North compared to other demographics, plus we are probably the only Southerners that join ranks with the Christian natives in the North to fight back, anyone who has lived in the North especially during the religious crisis years can confirm that.
u spent ur precious time replying dat idiot

if u jam him on d road tomorrow, he will just be shouting ah ah ah ah kilode ah ah ah and be collecting beating.

17 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Mrquote: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2020
PDJT:

-Nne, tell them ooo if they will hear.

-But I have had distant relatives try to relocate back, despite all the assistance they get at home few of them still go back there- apparently they feel a bit embarrassed by their backwardness in education, street awareness, social and psychological deficiencies. Some of them were even surprised we go to church in Igboland. grin
Our people up North have really been mentally abused and deceived too. Sometimes, i rather pity them.

-But nevertheless, they need to come back home. Bad as it bad, we would look after them. God help us all.
Come back and start afresh I assume but is not always easy bro

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Afonja has been their supporters and that's why they have the guts to do anyhow. Ndi ojor

The dude still lves in their midst AFTER EVERYTHING !

3 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by benzion72(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
There are very good northerner, i served in the North. But few of them are misguided due to Islamic fundamentalism. We should not also forget that There are more than 200 tribes in the North all of them are not bad

4 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by PDJT: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mrquote:

Come back and start afresh I assume but is not always easy bro

-Not easy, yet NOT impossible. I hope they live to tell their story.

3 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by WandaNara: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
SimpIyleo:
All these go on because of One Nigeria.

Keep quiet modafvkin zombie.

One Nigeria is a scam and Secession is inevitable.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) / Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W / Borno: Gov Zulum Appoints 168 Aides, 104 Board Members & 9 Stas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.