Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North (6571 Views)

Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman / Xenophobia: S’African Man Shares Experience He Had In The Hands Of A Nigerian / Mainland Resident Narrates Scary Experience From Sars Officers In Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Pusyiter(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Some of us that had sad experiences living in the North should write a book for posterity and the future of the next generation
Mine was horrible as a kid..... cry

4 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by davillian(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thus guy just spits word of substance.
They think its a tribal thing not knowing
Once they start if you are not Muslim you are gone...
Even Hausa Christians are not spared...

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Aladdin1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
BUHARI IS THE CAUSE.BUHARI SECRETLY GIVES THE KILLERS SUPPORT AND COVER THEM AFTER THE ATROCITIES THEY COMMIT.
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by rejoice4eva(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
salam8528:
The same history that u and ur people do not want to tell the world about the Genesis of the civil war. U killed top Northern leaders and spears ur own and u are claiming the victim.
f
FYI, if what u people are saying about the North is true there don't have been any other tribe and religion in the North . No local govt in the North that u will not see a church but there are local govt in the North that there are no mosques, its fact.
I don't expect you to rant less. Truth is bitter. I am speaking as a Nigerian not as ethnic or religious bigot. The blood of the innocents shed will not keep quiet in any part of the country they will surely hunt down the evil doers and their wicked perpetrators and their supporters for ever
FYI: GO AND READ THE STORY OF VICTOR MOSES.

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by rejoice4eva(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
omonnakoda:

What do you mean by killed history
.don't they teach history in schools

Unfortunately, like every important thing in Nigeria, it is manipulated. Many children born after year 2000 and late 90s which represent majority of our youth knows little about Nigeria history.
That is why military dictators and ethnic bigots of few years ago are now seen as Mr Integrity of today.
Those who murdered democracy in 1983 and killed democracy in 1993 are now claiming Democratic champions of today

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by ejanla077: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
flokii:
When you go about beating chest about buying up other people's lands and enslaving them.. what do you expect?

Yorubas are not the blood-thirsty type, reason why you lots get away with your utterances most times.

PS: I don't support violence but let's call a spade what it is.. a spade.

When they beat drums of war.
If na yoruba go sleep. Nothing dey happen

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by omonnakoda: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
rejoice4eva:

Unfortunately, like every important thing in Nigeria, it is manipulated. Many children born after year 2000 and late 90s which represent majority of our youth knows little about Nigeria history.
That is why military dictators and ethnic bigots of few years ago are now seen as Mr Integrity of today.
Those who murdered democracy in 1983 and killed democracy in 1993 are now claiming Democratic champions of today
Thanks but that wasn't my question....

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Notatribalist(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ozil18:
Last part
after many years over there you're just learning Hausa? I don't get it.
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Ozil18: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Notatribalist:
after many years over there you're just learning Hausa? I don't get it.
I saw the tweet on twitter decided to share it here
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Kinematics: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
ozoebuka1:
They butchered you in kaduna, by God's grace you survived and then you moved down to sokoto? Isn't your village people at work?

I shock oo when I saw that part.

2 Likes

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by nervorum: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
What's the difference between racism and tribalism, xenophobia and 'ethnocide'?

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Ozil18: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
nervorum:
What's the difference between racism and tribalism, xenophobia and 'ethnocide'?
Good question co ask
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by fk001(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
The hate is mutual
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Crimsoneagle: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
JAMO84:
I saw all the Kaduna conflicts since the year 2000, it's so unfortunate but it shouldn't be used to stereotype the northerners.

Conflicts also occur all over the south from time. Land disputes has led to communities killing one another on countless occasions.

I remember in the early 2000 when opc killed hundreds of northerners and Obasanjo had to issue a shoot at sight presidential order on the opc!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Nigga why can't u just make a decent statement without involving the south.. Why must u always use the south as a yardstick
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by selemempe: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
oyatz:
Afonjas refers to the S/West and has nothing to do with NORTH which is being discussed here.

Must you bring in Yorubas/Afonja in every discussion? Why are you always mentioning and seeing Yoruba in ALL that you do or see?

because the north knew their places until 1967 when yorubas started to support them. Yorubas are complicit in this problem

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by selemempe: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
T9ksy:

.......or the eclipse of the moon? Or when America decided to invade afganistan in response to 9/11? This set off another "northern conflict" whereby as a show of solidarity with their muslim brothers descended on southern nigerians in the north.

Interestingly enough, not a single white man, never mind an American was touched in the north throughout the melee but hundreds of southerners were butchered by their so-called fellow countrymen
you forgot the miss world bruhaha in 2006 Abuja

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by selemempe: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
salam8528:
The same history that u and ur people do not want to tell the world about the Genesis of the civil war. U killed top Northern leaders and spears ur own and u are claiming the victim.
f
FYI, if what u people are saying about the North is true there don't have been any other tribe and religion in the North . No local govt in the North that u will not see a church but there are local govt in the North that there are no mosques, its fact.
lol...there is no body in Nigeria who doesn't know about north's religious extremism... have we even talked about boko haram or Fulani herdsmen?
Who in Nigeria doesn't know the Kaduna, Jos, kano, Maiduguri crisis?
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by selemempe: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
fk001:
The hate is mutual
how many times have northerners been killed in riots in the south east? It's not mutual ....the north seem to be champions of the hate...boko haram is still raging and fulani herdsmen are still there as legacies of pure, unadulterated northern wickedness
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Lorayne(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

You do know they slaughter your people up North as well right? Don't be so naive and daft to think it's just a one sided affair, any and every Southerner in the North is an easy target when their religious madness starts, especially Christians, Aboki no dey discriminate between Igbos, Edo, Ijaw and Yoruba etc.. You are all "Nyamiri" to them. The only reason Igbos seem to take more of the brunt is because of their huge commercial presence all over the North compared to other demographics, plus we are probably the only Southerners that join ranks with the Christian natives in the North to fight back, anyone who has lived in the North especially during the religious crisis years can confirm that.
Bro, I'm a northern Christian. When shit starts they don't care if you re a southerner or easterner or whatever as long as you re a Christian they kill you.... You guys re making seem like it's only the igbos or southern Christians they kill.

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by magkhan(f): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Oh I remember year 2000 in katsina. I was a child, I didn’t see any dead body but the rank fear from the adults was infectious. I remember we were packed like sardines in a 911 Lorry that took four days on the road to get to onitsha after a near topple on day two in lokoja.

‘E go better e go better Na wetin keep Igbo man for Kano’
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by oyatz(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
And how does that relate to the subject matter under consideration?

Part of the attributes of great men is that they have a good sense of judgement.

Good sense of Judgement include the capacity to CORRECTLY identify what is the problem, who are working with or against you, the appropriate solutions and very importantly the differences between your enemies, opponents and competitors.

You have been shouting Afonjas up and down, whipping up hatred against the Yoruba people and castigating the 'North' as the problem of Nigeria for long. . .Has this method really worked? Don't you think you need to change your strategy?

selemempe:
because the north knew their places until 1967 when yorubas started to support them. Yorubas are complicit in this problem
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Coldie(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
oyatz:

Part of the attributes of great men is that they have a good sense of judgement.

Good sense of Judgement include the capacity to CORRECTLY identify what is the problem, who are working with or against you, the appropriate solutions and very importantly the differences between your enemies, opponents and competitors.

You have been shouting Afonjas up and down, whipping up hatred against the Yoruba people and castigating the 'North' as the problem of Nigeria for long. . .Has this method really worked? Don't you think you need to change your strategy?

You dont know what we that are stuck in this battle are going through.

What that guy said is full of utter ignorance, they are the ones causing problems all over the internet for igbos, we that are trying to make peace they turn any thread whether here or on twitter or anywhere into a battle of foolishness.

We just tire for everything
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by udemzyudex(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
flokii:
When you go about beating chest about buying up other people's lands and enslaving them.. what do you expect?

Yorubas are not the blood-thirsty type, reason why you lots get away with your utterances most times.

PS: I don't support violence but let's call a spade what it is.. a spade.

The flokii I know is wise but this one is not.
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Coldie:
Why dont u help him, if its that easy.
Though we igbos are not a tribe of killers

One day is one day bro.
Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by Masterpiece676: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
I don't like the fact that this guy is trying to defend his yet not fully committed sin; ethnic political shit. But, here he's telling us not to be logical while listening to this. Well, we're are not going to look your story from the perspective of ethnic bigotry, but as a Nigerian.

In every development, there have always been reasons for war, some are even stupid. He's there talking about the literal graphics of the war in the north, but that doesn't mean people killed in modakeke-ife war were killed in less gruesome manner. They also killed pregnant woman in owu kingdom.
Children were killed by Hitler, so as many more women during post-independent strategic war again developing countries.

All in all, no killing is justified but stop castigating one particular ethnic group for that.

IMO, we should all forget about the past by learning from our experience in order to live a more fulfilled and as a unit country or in otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North by selemempe: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2020
oyatz:

it's not a strategy. It simply exposing facts. Whether it works or not is for posterity to decide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 Peace Achievers Awards Honour Gov. AA Sule, Ganduje, Malami, Manir, Others / Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet / Taraba Speaker Gbana Reportedly Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.