Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (59868 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Apologises For APC Woeful Performance In Kaduna / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
blizzy30:

whats the difference between you and him? cheesy

I don't threaten to rape people's mother dumbass
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Chaii see frustration.
Guy stop ranting like a knocked engine and try fix your fuuked up life.

Hope you know there's more to life than ranting on social media like a circumcised Ameoba.

Nigga shut the fvck up! You don't know shht about me. Stop acting like you do. Nigga you should look up to me! grin

And there's nothing like a circumcised Amoeba? Nigga no need to be real petty. But your dumb, I know right so I'd show you some empathy boy!
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
peepydelano:
trash.

That's what you are nigga, TRASH grin
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Godson32(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
In Anambra man's voice, LUBBISH!!!
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by blizzy30(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

I don't threaten to rape people's mother dumbass
but you are guilty of threatening people right?
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

That's what you are nigga, TRASH grin
lol
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by keshconnections: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
This looks like his mother's handwriting.
I can't be wrong.

fergie006:
So there was an exchange on Twitter some days ago, someone called Bello El-Rufai Daddy's boy and he assumed the person was Igbo and threatened to rape the person's mother.

He has apologised.

https://twitter.com/B_ELRUFAI/status/1251149635395088384?s=19
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by EagleSquare1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Putting the record straight, what was El-Rufai’s response to the allegation that he gave his family members plots (8 pieces) of land in the FCT? See here.

But in a jarring dismissal of the allegations against him, El-Rufai explained that: “All land in FCT is State land because it belongs to the FGN. FCT Ministers do not 'allocate land'. They approve allocations that have been brought up after due scrutiny by appropriate professional and administrative officers. And the qualification for being allocated land in FCT derives from the FCT Act 1976, the Land Use Act 1978, Federal Executive Council Guidelines on allocation of land 2004 and FCT Land Use Regulations 2004. These are publicly available documents. Start with them and ask me questions,”

He implied later that members of his family who got land allocation were Nigerians in their own right who were qualified to apply for land like any other persons qualified.

emeijeh:

Did you watch the video he appeared before a Senate panel to answer for the numerous pieces of lands he shares amongst his children?
Have ypi forgotten the youth corp member el rufai paid millions?
Just shut up Jon Snow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by jydonika: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Was just wondering, what if he wasn't the one who wrote the letter. Probably maybe is Father's secretary wrote it via is Twitter page without his concent.
Just trying to make sense
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by GreyLaw(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
EagleSquare1:
I believe he displayed his individuality. Good he apologised. It took too long in coming. Bello is old enough to be conscious of the family he belongs too. Besides, it is un-African to make such comments. We respect our parents, especially our mothers, and they must be protected at all times.

I am sure his father didn’t bring him up in this manner, and would have schooled him thoroughly on this matter and strongly adviced him to take necessary steps in restitution.

It is a huge lesson for the young man. It was about to me. Sometimes silence is essentially golden.

Is that a joke? You are sure because you grew up with him, or what?

Well, I get your point. Nigerians sometimes write in certain ways that literally change the whole meaning of what they really want to convey.

Your thought is better put this way: I want to believe his father didn't bring him up in this manner

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by IsaacPaul1111(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
You haven't answered me.at what rate in naira exactly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.