Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (59873 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Apologises For APC Woeful Performance In Kaduna / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Emotionss: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
AFvckingAlpha:

You don't shiit about me, ama tell you to STFU nigga. Don't fvcking quote me again! Nigga!

From the little I know, I can detect that you are an angry, frustrated entity that is trying extremely hard to be relevant in a world that doesn't give a Bleep about your existence.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Neoteny7: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigeria is the only place someone will publicly apologize for a wrong deed and still get insulted for apologizing.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Neoteny7: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigeria is the only place someone will publicly apologize for a wrong deed and still get insulted for apologizing.

Some of the pretentious fukks here have said worse things. Nairaland is the babel of an endless cacophony of misogyny, sexism, tribalism, hate crimes, violence, and general animal misbehavior.

Yes even I am guilty.

But I'm not pretentious about it
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by nezer83: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rubbish, a leopard can not change its colors.
Let him keep his apologies to himself.
Apologies because the father have presidential ambition.
Like father Like son.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by buzorcharles(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
What will now happen to the gentle man that lost his job cos of u. Fix him up or shove ur apologies up ur as*
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Neoteny7: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
nezer83:
Like father Like son.

Don't be so myopic.

Isn't it possible he has genuine remorse for his act after being shown the error or his ways?

If a retired incompetent military dictator can be president you can be damned sure his father doesn't need the boy's apology to contest and probably win the presidency.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by franugo(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:
Seunmsg
Corinthians

See how helpless this kid made you lots look
After justifying the tweet ,your principal has finally tendered an apology

What!!!! Some people justified those outrageous tweets?
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by ProudBiafran: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
The son of the midget demon was forced to apologise.

Imagine this young demon wanting to rule the zoo in 20 years time.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by ProudBiafran: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
nezer83:
Like father Like son.

Both are terrorists, rapists and midgets.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by ProudBiafran: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Neoteny7:

No Nigeria is a place where people lose their jobs for saying the truth and impunity rules.

The son of El rufai will end up governing idiots like you.

I am not in your zoo so keep supporting them.
Mumu
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by anyasiemmanuel(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
I don't believe that he is truly sorry. Anyhow we move forward
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by oluwasegun007(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
All I know is Internet never forget either he's doing it for clout or clot

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Neoteny7: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
ProudBiafran:

No Nigeria is a place where people lose their jobs for saying the truth and impunity rules.

The son of El rufai will end up governing idiots like you.

I am not in your zoo so keep supporting them.
Mumu

You're a pig

I shall not join you in your mud to play your dirty game, swine

So wallow in your shiit alone, little piggy.

Oh and fukk you.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by DoreJoe(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

He does not care what you think. He just did it for the records, not for your care.
can you prove he actually apologized.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Schooldawta(f): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
Bastard!

Fvcking Fulani/Hausa rapist!

If to say you go dey Nairaland, I for don finish your papa!!

Anuofia!

Fvcking piece of shiit.
Take it easy bro grin
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by pieces18: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ahahaha, that's how he's been raised and that's who he is. His dad behaves same way.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Mrsserene: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hate has already eaten deep into some people's brain. You want to insult people but you don't want to be insulted. He even managed to apologise but they are still mourning. Go and die then grin
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Nigga nobody know you in your city. Your Fvcking fake! Your Fvcking blabbing nigga!

WTF!

Firstly I don't fvck with dumb tribal bigot, Nigga your mind's been poisoned with the power hungry North brouhaha. I don't fvcking care, know why nigga, I'm doing fine, more than fine!

Nigga let's cut to the chase, you need to grow up. You ain't no Buhari wannabe, nigga go fix your life instead of dragging shits on media platforms.

Shits that don't influence your live positively. Nigga what have your Northern presidents done other than siphon government funds. I know Abacha did that shit. Buhari did that shit as well.

Nigga! Go get a life! And don't fvcking quote me again.

Your Fvcking dumb! Jesus!!
trash.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by fuck419: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
When I read his earlier statements. I wept for him and his people.

He will forever regret the day he made that statement.

Like someone said "the street don't forget".

When you hammer a nail to the wall, even after you remove the nail, the hole is always there.

Sorry is an understatement!!!
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=Emotionss post=88552569][/color]

[color=#006600] Nigga WTF! You still don't know shit about me even from the little you claim to know, Nigga! grin

If Nobody gives a fvck about you, I don't give two damns about that shit, cos your a fvcking failure. Only time you have succeed is when you come at me and nigga you ain't even good at it. Fvck!

Nigga you should look up to me, I'm your papa! You copy?

On the contrary the world is giving a fvck about my existence, you are giving a fvck dumbass! Nigga I'm winning. So ama tell you to go fvcking suck a dick! And fvck off! Don't Fvcking quote me again Nigga! You failed doing the color shit, cos you suck at everything you do! You irritate me!
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by nokatakata: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
festacman:

Is that man's mother a prostitute? How would Bello El-Rufai feel if somebody said the same about his mother. Remember it an insult directed at his father after he insulted President Trump that caused the who brouhaha. His choice of words is poor and can't be defended.

His choice of words is wrong, morally wrong. But his comment was clear enough and there was nothing like rape mentioned. He insulted trump and the person insulted his father instead of him. He insulted the person's mother with terrible words which was wrong. People quickly twisted it and claimed he threatened to rape...that's mischievous. If it were ordinary people throwing insults, nobody will be seeking any apology. If you insult someone's father, you cannot teach them how to insult in return. He only apologised because his father is a public figure. If not e for be normal level.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Gilgil: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
If this were true that he apologized, perhaps it's as a result of fear that the internet never forgets and that if he has anything to do with the authorities in the western world, that tweet is already a stamp on him for life
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by lereinter(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Too late to say sorry
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by goaldynman(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
nokatakata:
[s]Good he apologised..but he never mentioned rape as the ipod miscreants painted it[/s].

So if I say: "I will screw your mother without her consent"! You will not know it is rape, unless I mentioned rape?! You must be a rapist to support a rapist!!
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by nokatakata: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

So passing your mum to my friends ,is okay by you

Anyway thanks I hope I won't be hearing any bismillah ,illila insha Allah sounds

Stop being emotional. If I say your mother is a prostitute and I will pass her to my friends, it is morally wrong. But take note that I have not said I will rape or gang rape your mum. I will pass her to my friend so she makes extra cash... you get?

It is morally wrong but take not that you cannot teach me how to return an insult after throwing the jab first. And it is cowardly to twist my insult to gain sympathy and start crying all over after running your mouth. That's why it's advisable not to go about looking for trouble.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
To me l feel it's useless..
Coz it's medicine after death...
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by 9japride(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
You can't hide your true nature. That boy is mannerless
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by nokatakata: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
goaldynman:

So if I say: "I will screw your mother without her consent"! You will not know it is rape, unless I mentioned rape?! You must be a rapist to support a rapist!!

did he say he will screw his mother without consent? He said he heard his mother is a prostitute and will sleep with her and pass her to his friends. He did not say he will force her. People pay prostitute to sleep with them and she can make more money if he passes her to his friends. Again stop being emotional. That's how you guys go about looking for trouble and then start playing victim when you get hit. Don't twist things to gain sympathy or better still just don't go about looking for trouble and insulting people.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by simplekalu88(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
He is not sorry. His father only made him do that because of 2023 general elections.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by festacman(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
nokatakata:

His choice of words is wrong, morally wrong. But his comment was clear enough and there was nothing like rape mentioned. He insulted trump and the person insulted his father instead of him. He insulted the person's mother with terrible words which was wrong. People quickly twisted it and claimed he threatened to rape...that's mischievous. If it were ordinary people throwing insults, nobody will be seeking any apology. If you insult someone's father, you cannot teach them how to insult in return. He only apologised because his father is a public figure. If not e for be normal level.

The keywords here are "public figure". Bello fail to realize his status as a public figure just like his father is. Many young people in the North and it may surprise, South admire him.

Now, being a public figure who is politically exposed makes matter worse as a simple blunder could be blown out of proportion by political detractors. The twisting of "passing around my friends" as gang rape happened because he carelessly walked into a landmine like a man who is unaware of his environment. Look, if you fight with a madman like a madman, people will tag you a madman. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Igbokao: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
festacman:
The things that I deduced from Bello El-Rufai outbursts on that fateful Sunday and subsequent unnecessarily prolonged grandstanding until this apology are:

- He is morally bankrupt given the ease with which he switched to reckless use of x-rated graphical sexual innuendos about someone's mother.

- He is a spolt brat who lacks sense of respect or deference to parental or moral authorities given the way he brushed aside Oby Ezekwesili's motherly admonition and the long time it took him to apologize long after his mother's regrets and apology.

- He has anger control problems given how he flared up against a stranger like a demon-possessed man.

- He has low level of intolerance given that he insulted POTUS Mr. Trump who is somebody's daddy but wouldn't stand other people's poor opinion about his daddy.

- He is a disgrace to young Nigerians given that inspite of his exposure and high intellectual capacity, his mindset is ethnically jaundiced and strongly prejudiced.

- He lacks political tact and sagacity to grow into a national politician or future statesman, given his lack of environmental awareness and emotional intelligence.

However, nobody is a saint. We all have our moments of madness. To err is human. He should be forgiven. However, he has to, SERIOUSLY, work on his attitude and mindset.

All the things you brilliantly stated accurately described the truly warped personality of Bello El-Rufia. Now, Bello El-Rufia can go ahead and delete his tweets and apologize, but he will certainly be unable to delete millions of already formed memories of him as a morally bankrupt rapist, an ethnically bigoted hater of the Igbos, and a very dangerous, boastful, damaged human being who should never be supported to smell the corridors of power, let alone lead anybody.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by emeijeh(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Arewa1408:

LOL, so funny when you don't know anything. His father graduated first Class, he was offered a position by OBJ and he rejected it saying its beneath him, he was now offered BPE head and he revolutionized the sector. He was made Minister and he was asked for bribe, he exposed fellow muslims like him. He was FCT Minister and offered bribes, houses in Dubai etc and he refused and made FCT what it is today. He wrote a book, Accidental public Servant, about his time as minister and serving in the Federal Govt. It won awards all over, he has turned Kaduna state around, now you tell me what has you or your family achieved for you to say what you said
Did you watch the video he appeared before a Senate panel to answer for the numerous pieces of lands he shares amongst his children?
Have ypi forgotten the youth corp member el rufai paid millions?
Just shut up Jon Snow

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.