Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop (2483 Views)

One Telepathic Way To Make A Woman Know You Want To Bang Her. / How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop by Froshloaded: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
In the video, the husband is trying to beg his wife to enter, but its like she was tired, as they have been having sex since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGKs9yJ8NI

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop by mechanics(m): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
She has married the wrong man, the man's blood is just too hot o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop by Froshloaded: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
mechanics:
She has married the wrong man, the man's blood is just too hot o.
The guy no dey shame sef angry grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop by drealcivilceno(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
He was trying to tell her to keep her cool... This is the reason why too much shinning of teeth with a woman is wrong.

The good news is that wifey has let her cat out of the basket that other cats are willing to fill.

Madam don forget say, na face me, I slap you, she dey.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop by mechanics(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Froshloaded:
hahahah, he's enjoying his bride price.
Re: Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop by mechanics(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Froshloaded:
hahahah, he's enjoying his bride price.
Re: Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
shameless husband

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop by Froshloaded: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rozz:
shameless husband
grin grin
Re: Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop by DrEbubeagunaech: 12:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Who else noticed that the man no get stamina. He must have ejaculated all his energy out.

(1) (Reply)

See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] / The Effect Of Black Velvet Tamarind "Awin" On Pregnancy / My Wife Spent Our Entire Life Savings On House Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.